SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:25 am

Heather's recap.
As she stated on F&W she knows who wins.

happygolucky wrote:Heather's review Bette epi. 6 - HTD - link: love on tv is much healthier than in real life
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Where do I even start …

This is a really hard one to write guys. We all know family stuff is like totally my kryptonite. #WarwickWisdom

Not gonna lie, I had to stop watching this latest ep a couple of times just to give myself a minute. The thing is, there is something about the family visits that suddenly makes the whole journey and risk of going on The Bachelorette a whole lot more real. At first it’s like this fun cray cray thing where you’re all “Ohhh yeah, I’m going to tear it up Broadway style … There is no way these chumps will find a human I like.” But then you meet the person and you realise … I have played this all wrong.

The worst thing is not if I get here and don’t like the human. The worst thing that can happen on The Bachelorette is that you end up ACTUALLY LIKING the human, because then it’s real. Then you want them in your life, it’s a real challenge and you’re not just a human in a pinball machine.

I see these four boys, Alex, Michael, Richie and Sash. They’re really there; they’re all really falling for FroFro.

I see them wanting her to want them in return, and suddenly I am gushing with tears. I know the absolute risk they have taken with their hearts. I see these wonderful families. Of all shapes and sizes. It’s just the most emotionally stunning thing I have witnessed. (Please remember before going on the show myself I had no idea really what Bach-land was about, and was so thrilled to find out on my own.)

After you get to like, maybe top six, I think they’re the people who are really there for the right reasons. They’re the people who have put their hearts on the line for something special. Because once it’s further than top six it’s hard to hide. You have to really be yourself.

So once it’s top four it’s like you get to be apart of the real relationships forming between two people. It’s so magical and raw. We as an audience are invited into these homes and lives of real vulnerable people, and you just cannot get that on regular TV.

Do you know how many people have told me that they don’t agree with this show? That they think it promotes unhealthy relationships? Well here is my point of view. I think what is happening in this show is more healthy than real life and here is why... (Don’t light your pitchforks yet my little feministas — I still burn my bra on the regular!)

Truth is, I think it’s honest. No hiding, and no pretending to be something you’re not. Sure it’s a bit left of centre. But the thing is, there is no time for bull-poop. (Get it? “Bull-poop” … see what I did there? Moving on.) There is no way to hide what’s going on.

Honestly, parents, do you really think you have met the B/G friends of your kids and they haven’t been seeing other people? If you do then … pffft … Hate to burst that bubble. (I’m not saying all, but it is a possibility.)

The girls I made it to top four with all say the same thing now. They don’t deal with anyone’s poop. (Hahahhaha, poop such a great word.) We have all become so straight up and not afraid to have a voice on what we want. Why is this so special? OK, for those of you playing at home: There is no second chance in life.

You. Don’t. Get. A. Round. Two. At. Life. People!

I totally get that everyone will not share my views, but I think there is one thing we can all agree on. We have been lucky to meet these people on the show. They’re scared, and they’re doing it anyway. These guys and girls who have thrown caution to the wind in the hopes of finding something special.

Special mentions:

Michael, you are just like your papa, you make so much sense now! So cute …

Alex, your sister totally had your back! I dig her.

Richie, You have this adorable nervous energy! If Sam is not the one for you, you will meet a girl that puts this at ease and completely fall in love.

Sasha … Bring it home, big boy! YAS!!!!

Sammy Frofro, we kids from a “different background” find it hard to be introduced to the partner’s family. The fact that you just did it with FOUR in the space of a very short period, well, I tip my hat to you. Remember this, you are welcomed into the homes of millions. That’s pretty special.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:43 am

TO THOSE  Michael's Fans!! Hugesmile  and lovers Hugesmile

His Dad is ADORABLE!!  he is a F1 in my eyes!!  If Michael would smile more and show the happy spirit of his dad, he would have had a chance cantstopl  peace

Nos seriously, what a charmer he is!  In my opinion watching him with his family, I think he gained some new fans and he increased his chances to compete with Richie for the place of NEW Bachelor.
Don't want to bring down Richie but... I personally find Michael a better and more interesting choice for the Bachelor. He is more mature, ready, quite sexy AND I'm pretty sure he is not a cold duck! giggling But, I'm afraid Richie has a much larger number of followers... hmmm  question
cheerleader
I thought all the families were very nice and Sasha's family did welcome Sam and seem to be very at ease!   Loved the fact that Sasha's mom knows her son is READY to start a family!  :wedding  And I can see that!! :happydance:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:57 am

^^ pouting....

not nice to rub on my face your delirious joy!!! bouh! :stirthepot

but you are forgiven. you started with a sweet note about michael and his dad (his mom was also adorable... love the kiss they shared at the end... lovely example for their son IMO)

now we wait...................... grrr

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:00 pm

HEA wrote:^^ pouting....

but you are forgiven. you started with a sweet note about michael and his dad (his mom was also adorable... love the kiss they shared at the end... lovely example for their son IMO)

WELL ,  I did recognized Michael is my favorite 2!... not too but 2 giggling Like in F2 cantstopl

I truly don't think I would want to be in your same teem!... It is much more fun to be cheering for different ones!  :uptonogood KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 1377737533
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:12 pm

She is all over the place with her interviews

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3274104/Sam-Frost-cringes-kisses-Bachelorette-s-Sasha-Mielczarek.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3273825/The-Bachelorette-2015-s-Sam-Frost-hints-Richie-Strahan-one.html

Last edited by see2love on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:13 pm

marysegap wrote:

WELL ,  I did recognized Michael is my favorite 2!... not too but 2 giggling Like in F2 cantstopl

I truly don't think I would want to be in your same teem!... It is much more fun to be cheering for different ones!  :uptonogood KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 55 1377737533

well... I would like to be on the winning team and the majority on the other side for a change... ya know.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:07 pm

@fitzyandwippa: "I think there is more chemistry between Michael's dad and I than Michael & I!" - @Sam_Frost

@fitzyandwippa: "If you are basing the winner on who uses the most tongue in the kiss then Sasha is the clear winner." - @Sam_Frost

She also said Michael's were the best kisses

@kyleandjackieo: @mich_turnball says that they have definitely toned down @BacheloretteAU we aren't seeing the good bits! #BacheloretteAU #KJShow

@kyleandjackieo: On air now @mich_turnbull @BacheloretteAU. He says that all the boys are really good mates & quite affectionate! http://t.co/ccpIgw5GA7

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:22 pm

see2love wrote:@fitzyandwippa: "I think there is more chemistry between Michael's dad and I than Michael & I!" - @Sam_Frost

@fitzyandwippa: "If you are basing the winner on who uses the most tongue in the kiss then Sasha is the clear winner."  - @Sam_Frost

She also said Michael's were the best kisses

@kyleandjackieo: @mich_turnball says that they have definitely toned down @BacheloretteAU we aren't seeing the good bits! #BacheloretteAU #KJShow

@kyleandjackieo: On air now @mich_turnbull @BacheloretteAU. He says that all the boys are really good mates & quite affectionate! http://t.co/ccpIgw5GA7

Well damn! Michael, there wasn't any hope for you.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:32 pm

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:@fitzyandwippa: "I think there is more chemistry between Michael's dad and I than Michael & I!" - @Sam_Frost

Well damn! Michael, there wasn't any hope for you.
No surprise here.
I also won't be surprised if it comes out that Michael had a scripted role to play.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm

She also said she was in love with his dad.
That her kiss with Richie was tame because his she feared his friends and family were watching.
Said she didnt say anything back to Michael after his primary school "i love Sam" on his palm because she didnt take him seriously then.

Said her F1 sends her messages every morning because he always wants her to know she is loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:57 pm

@fitzyandwippa  2h2 hours ago
"Next week's episode really tugs at the heart strings." - @Sam_Frost
Yup. The edit was always pointing towards Richie getting heartbroken if not F1.
I just hope it's not too bad of a blindside for Richie.
All the pro-Richie decoy stuff seems like it was built based on him getting dumped so emphasizing it even more.
Ouch.

sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:12 pm

HEA wrote:
marysegap wrote:

well... I would like to be on the winning team and the majority on the other side for a change... ya know.... Hugesmile

console bestbud!   I tried to make you see why Sasha had more chances BUT you are SO MUCH  seeing hearts  into that Michael that you are kind of blindsided! Rolling Eyes hmmm

And well.. you can not help that!.. He is the one you like!   console  Maybe next time you will fall for the right one giggling
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme