SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:19 am

atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Why cry? She found love with Sasha!

He wasn't the one for her.

Sam bye. no

After so many seasons... that's what this whole show is about.  Getting people emotionally involved and crushed when their fav is hurt.

It sucks, but that's how this show goes.

It is named TV Reality show, atem.

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by caitlinharper Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:40 am

Just found this article:

Sam says this about people thinking Sash is her F1:

But it might not be over yet, the Bachelorette spoke to 2DAY FM’s Dan & Maz this morning and teased, “All I’ll say is, just wait for Wednesday’s episode and we’ll touch base on Thursday and see what everyone’s thinking.”

Total curveball. Does this mean Sasha gets the boot next week?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorettes-michael-admits-his-love-declaration-was-a-bit-of-a-choke/story-fn8yvfst-1227571535721

I don't know what to think anymore. I don't think Richie will be F2, and cannot really see Michael winning it.

caitlinharper

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:40 am

HEA wrote:
atem wrote:
ElonM wrote:Why cry? She found love with Sasha!

He wasn't the one for her.

Sam bye. no

After so many seasons... that's what this whole show is about.  Getting people emotionally involved and crushed when their fav is hurt.

To clarify, I was referring to the interview Sam did saying she watched the upcoming episode and was crying (based on the preview she was emotional at the RC).

To me Sam knew she was in love with Sasha at that stage, that's why I just can't fathom why she got so emotional when letting Richie go!

But then again given the person Richie is maybe she found it difficult to see him leave. :yes:

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:56 am

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:
atem wrote:

To clarify, I was referring to the interview Sam did saying she watched the upcoming episode and was crying (based on the preview she was emotional at the RC).  

To me Sam knew she was in love with Sasha at that stage, that's why I just can't fathom why she got so emotional when letting Richie go!

But then again given the person Richie is maybe she found it difficult to see him leave. :yes:

I think the edit showed us why. In the episode before HTDs Sam was talking about loving someone who doesn't love you back and I posted that the camera kept panning to Richie when she was saying this and that it was likely edited that way as foreshadowing.

I think that Richie wore his heart on his sleeve and Sam knew it. Richie looked at Sam the way Sam looked at Sasha.

I imagine her watching Richie's ITMs (which are so vulnerable and hopeful) only made her realize just how heartbroken this guy really was and what she knew he would be letting him go. I think she knew she was going to break his heart completely and it is probably why she cried because she knew he wasn't going to be the one she would pick but he would be the most heartbroken and she knows what heartbreak is like. And Richie is such a hopeful and kind person that doing that breaking his heart must have felt horrible.

Plus, and most probably the biggest reason, Richie never had a chance, IMO. Sam never fully let him have a chance (he wasn't her physical type) and Sam just decided day one and went with her physical type, imo, and I said it before and will say it again, Richie was the darkhorse that came out of nowhere and blew Sam away but it was all too late.

Sam, IMO, intentionally had that 2nd date straight after Richie to get her physical type relationship building with Sasha and it worked at distancing herself from feeling for Richie more but unfortunately Richie had already started falling for her. It's so obvious... Richie was like a puppy and even Dave said he was.

I've actually never seen a guy so hopeful and vulnerable as a male contestant on this show. It's actually cringeworthy watching Richie so vulnerable knowing how it ended for him. Richie's heart was on a platter right in front of Sam and she had to say thanks but no thanks to him after he tells her he is falling in love with her even though she had made him feel so special like he said and was almost in awe that someone could say such amazing things to him (as he said in his post-SD diary). hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:21 am

https://www.facebook.com/thevine.com.au/videos/10153671196954938/?fref=nf

A fun recap for you all in amongst the angst of our favourites :cutesmile!:

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:46 am

caitlinharper wrote:Just found this article:

Sam says this about people thinking Sash is her F1:

But it might not be over yet, the Bachelorette spoke to 2DAY FM’s Dan & Maz this morning and teased, “All I’ll say is, just wait for Wednesday’s episode and we’ll touch base on Thursday and see what everyone’s thinking.”

Total curveball. Does this mean Sasha gets the boot next week?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/bachelorettes-michael-admits-his-love-declaration-was-a-bit-of-a-choke/story-fn8yvfst-1227571535721

I don't know what to think anymore. I don't think Richie will be F2, and cannot really see Michael winning it.

I wish she would stop with all the teasers that amount to nothing. Sure they keep people viewing but at the risk of her own and the shows credibility. A curveball would be the boat pic of Sasha and Sam being a decoy, or Sasha walking at final two. Or her not choosing anyone. I just can't see it happening. I think it will be a storm In a teacup unfortunately
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:53 am

^ It all means nothing what Sam says. Sam can say she hates Sasha and it won't change the fact that she chose Sasha 100% guaranteed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:54 am

I just want to remind folks that media rounds are essentially done to mis-direct and to continue to intrigue folks to tune in weekly so Shine Productions/Channel 10 can continue to rake in the big ratings.

I understand folks want Sam to be straightforward in her media rounds and not mis-direct from the obvious but that's what her handlers are telling her to do and she has to stick to the script, it's the unfortunate nature of this reality dating show, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:02 am

@mercieme You will be pleased to know that the guy wearing all black at RC was let go. laugh out loud

So based on that theory alone (who wears black at RC) even without any sleuthing/inside info we can eliminate Michael from ever being F1 b/c he is mostly always in all black, from the day he got out the limo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:05 am

^ laugh out loud geez....these producers are brutal....I will never understand the fascination with putting the contestant to be eliminated in black...too morbid for my liking.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:06 am

It is just too much. Even Alex who was eliminated joked about it on his IG and said that Michael can have his black on black outfit!!

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 57 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 am

mercieme wrote:I just want to remind folks that media rounds are essentially done to mis-direct and to continue to intrigue folks to tune in weekly so Shine Productions/Channel 10 can continue to rake in the big ratings.

I understand folks want Sam to be straightforward in her media rounds and not mis-direct from the obvious but that's what her handlers are telling her to do and she has to stick to the script, it's the unfortunate nature of this reality dating show, JMO.

I agree and Everytime Osher says love is the winner I have to giggle. Channel 10 is the winner here $$$. Everything else is a byproduct. I do think though that the teasers and misdirection this year have ramped up significantly. To the point where screencaps are the only thing that we can semi rely on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme