SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:26 am

PS: If you don't win, do you think you would consider being The Bachelor?
Sasha: My first reaction [to the question] in the house was "Definitely not." I don’t think I could do it. But at the same time, now I’ve been through this experience and met some wonderful people, and Sam who’s a beautiful person, either way, if I do win or not . . . Look, I would consider it, but it’s something I’d have to think very hard about.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Sasha-Mielczarek-From-Bachelorette-38776886#photo-38776901

for me he is NOT the F1 .......

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:42 am

see2love wrote:@fitzyandwippa: "I think there is more chemistry between Michael's dad and I than Michael & I!" - @Sam_Frost

@fitzyandwippa: "If you are basing the winner on who uses the most tongue in the kiss then Sasha is the clear winner."  - @Sam_Frost

She also said Michael's were the best kisses

@kyleandjackieo: @mich_turnball says that they have definitely toned down @BacheloretteAU we aren't seeing the good bits! #BacheloretteAU #KJShow

@kyleandjackieo: On air now @mich_turnbull @BacheloretteAU. He says that all the boys are really good mates & quite affectionate! http://t.co/ccpIgw5GA7

Michael just said today in an interview that the producers cut tons to keep it PG :fanningfan
Sam knows the behind the scenes and she has a great sense of humor so I think this means nothing. She stayed hours there and we saw only a couple of minutes strongly edited.

sasha tongue: sasha and her can laugh about it or just ignore. best strategy is to laugh about it.

You do not say best kisses unless you want to push upfront your F1.
ohhhhhh honey... by the way.... michael is a better kisser than you!!!
yeah right..............

The medias craziness today, point to michael F1.
I was waiting for this come out for a while now cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by reneeandkerry Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:32 am

I think you should all read the NZ Herald today!!!!! major spoiler. F2 go rafting and sailing and last ceremony at Matakana, north of Auckland. Guess who those two are!

reneeandkerry

Back to top Go down

Post by iml2690 Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:38 am

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11529827

iml2690

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:45 am

reneeandkerry wrote:I think you should all read the NZ Herald today!!!!! major spoiler. F2 go rafting and sailing and last ceremony at Matakana, north of Auckland. Guess who those two are!

iml2690 wrote:http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11529827
starwelcome @reneeandkerry @iml2690

Yup, we sleuthed and speculated for a while that it would be Michael and Sasha in F2 and was posted yesterday by another member from NZ that it is these two. And as Heather even posted and said on Fitzy and Wippa she knows the winner and in her blog had "Spoiler Alert" and Michael is F2 and Sasha is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:58 am

http://www.nova969.com.au/podcast/fitzy-and-wippa-podcast-16-october-2015

From 29:53 Sam on F & W

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:13 pm

see2love wrote:http://www.nova969.com.au/podcast/fitzy-and-wippa-podcast-16-october-2015

From 29:53 Sam on F & W

Sam says she watched next week's episode (when she lets Richie go) and Sam says "I watched it yesterday and cried my face off".

Oh no... :tissuebox Richie!!!! sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:43 pm

Why cry? She found love with Sasha!

He wasn't the one for her.

Sam bye. no
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:47 pm

Richie I truly think was heartbroken. It's written on his face how besotted he was and Sam was his perfect girl.
Watching this show, from the beginning, it was said that Richie looks at Sam the way Sam looks at Sasha.
It seems this is a common thought and shared by media and others...

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 56 43333410

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:50 pm

Because maybe she doesn't like hurting someone she likes a lot and she cares about his feelings?

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Just imagine if she dragged Richie to F2?!!! :shocked!:

I think it was strategy not to do so. Because no one thinks Michael wins in the media and it was always a race between Sasha and Richie and so not having Richie isn the F2 allows Australia to get behind the couple and not hate Sam for dragging Richie to F2 because if she did it would be so much backlash since he is the favorite.

Richie really was the Heather of the season. Not as friendzoned as Heather was by the other Sam but definitey a case where Sam went with her physical type night one and post-show Sam has been (unsuccessfully) trying to do some damage control for his heartbreak. And it will be heartbreak for sure.

If Sam herself is crying her face off watching it and cried while at the RC?

I suspect Richie will just a have lost/blindsided/shocked look on his face.

sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:52 pm

ElonM wrote:Why cry? She found love with Sasha!

He wasn't the one for her.

Sam bye. no

After so many seasons... that's what this whole show is about. Getting people emotionally involved and crushed when their fav is hurt.

It sucks, but that's how this show goes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme