SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm

whichever guy she picks is good imho, Sam has 3 aces up her sleeve, lucky girl <3

Last edited by H.E.A.T.H.E.R on Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm

H.E.A.T.H.E.R wrote: I think anyone can update wiki
Yes anyone can update. You can click on edit and delete "sasha eliminated" very easily. It's just to get people stirred up.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Now someone has changed it to Michael!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:59 pm

in_denial wrote:Now someone has changed it to Michael!! cantstopl
laugh out loud. Any name but the person who really is going home.
Richie really was the decoy this year. hmmm

I am just sooo bummed we have never gotten to hear from him and from what it looks like, we may never hear from him.
There's no interviews I am aware of scheduled for F3, only F2 tomorrow will both be in Sydney on Dan and Maz etc.
I really really wish we could just hear Richie's voice.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:01 pm

I just signed up on wiki and it is soooooo easy to edit anything - had to refrain myself from writing something in there.

It is going to be heartbreaking tonight. That's why I am still going to watch it. Want to see as much of Richie as I can - even if I am a blubbering mess at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:04 pm

in_denial wrote:I just signed up on wiki and it is soooooo easy to edit anything - had to refrain myself from writing something in there.

It is going to be heartbreaking tonight. That's why I am still going to watch it. Want to see as much of Richie as I can - even if I am a blubbering mess at the end.
Yup, anyone can edit. hehehe. Next someone will post that Sam is eliminated tonight. Or Osher!! TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 29 3806527698

It is going to be hard to watch. #TeamRichieForever :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Richie is gorgeous, what a sweet guy, maybe he will be the next bach
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:I just signed up on wiki and it is soooooo easy to edit anything - had to refrain myself from writing something in there.

Yup, anyone can edit. hehehe. Next someone will post that Sam is eliminated tonight. Or Osher!! TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 29 3806527698

It is going to be hard to watch. #TeamRichieForever :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox
Now, now AAL - I totally know it is you playing tricks on us giggling

It now reads 'Osher' cantstopl

Someone is having a lot of fun doing this!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Oh boy. Not the first time things have been lifted from this forum as ideas (Kayne's rose tattoo for example. Hilarious in hindsight).

I guess "Hi to whomever reading this thread" handwave

And if anyone reading and posting on Wikipedia, please change to "Osher's Hair" being eliminated that would be great!! TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 29 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:40 pm

AAL. I'm sitting in a restaurant by myself having lunch and just snorted at that comment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Episode 9 Edit
Original airdate: 21 October 2015

Event Description
Overnight dates: N/A
Rose ceremony -
Osher's hair eliminated ( and the stick removed from his bum)

Last edited by LindaPete on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:44 pm

Sundy wrote:AAL. I'm sitting in a restaurant by myself having lunch and just snorted at that comment
TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 29 3806527698 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Episode Discussions - #2 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+49
Noclue
Flawless
bronniegrace
Kashathediva
djogbenyuie
computerms
pkk
minnie_
allyice
solaroo
Dirty Street Pie