SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:35 am

eversotrue wrote:Not all women that are dominant and outspoken have to be stubborn. And those aren't even negative traits, necessarily. Better to have someone that's assertive than a complete pushover IMO. Andi has nothing to do with any other person.

Yeah, it's kind of annoying how those traits are considered negatives in women but positives in men. Being able to stand your own ground is a good thing; it's only when you start to belittle or disrespect others as a result that it becomes a bad thing.

Anyways, all women with strong cheekbones are obviously not the same! Who knows if she will be outspoken or dominant? I actually thought she seemed a bit shy in the bar video, so I was a bit suprised to see RS say she was described as confident. Definitely seem like confident women are Ben's type though! JMO.

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:28 am

Some of the strong cheekbones is helped/enhanced by makeup so in reality her cheekbones might not be nearly as strong as they appear in some pictures.

Besides, I could never make conclusions about someone's personality based off of their cheekbones. To me that's like saying a person is one way based off of their face shape or chin shape or anything other facial feature shape/color. JMO

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 87b72b10 SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 86669110 SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:39 am

That's why I said we Chinese view it that way, and to me it's just like the horoscopes thing, or just like Palm reading. To me, it's similar to statistics, based on very very large population size and very very long history. It's not something ABSOLUTE, so I did use the word "tend to".

And when dominant and stubbornness combined together, it's bad, IMO.
Therefore I said I can't wait to see her in action, I want to see how she really acts like. I still tend to think she is an aggressive woman, which is different from confident. All in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 am

Rip City by @lauren_bushnell
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:53 am

Wow she's such a natural beauty.  Actually, I really think all the top 4 are so I'm hoping their personalities match and fans could be in for a great season of really loving all the F4 girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:53 am

She gives me brow envy laugh out loud. Gorgeous.

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:She gives me brow envy laugh out loud. Gorgeous.
Ha! Brow wiz by Anastasia all the way!! I can't wait to see her with Ben, I bet he's complete mush heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:37 pm

I wonder if she's ever done any modelling, because she just has that model look, both face and bodywise. Though she might be a couple of inches too short.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:11 pm

If you look at pictures of her and her sister they both look like they have some great cheekbones. (I'm jealous of those cheekbones myself). And when looking through some of her picts on IG it seems like she plays they up some with makeup. I think she is what I call a classic beauty (and very few are in my book). And being a Flight Attendant just shows that she is confident. Anyone I know who's ever has been has always been confident yet very sweet and down to earth. And I like how close she seems to her family. Smiley

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Looks like Lauren will be back in California after the holidays.

levinsapril Gorgeous! Can't wait to see you next week!
Her friend from Los Angeles commented under her recent photo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:42 pm

She has an interesting face. Looking at her roots I wonder how she'd look as a brunette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Lauren is naturally beautiful. She doesn't look to cake on the makeup or over accessorize, she's fairly simple to most of the girls that come on this show. 

Remember when we were speaking about hoping her voice wouldnt be grating (like soooo many other contestants)? Well, in that one IG video, she sounds completely lovely to the ears! Thank goodness!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal