SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Eh, I think she has quite a bit of makeup on. She just does a really good job at making it look natural, but she looks significantly more done than in her bare-faced pic she had with a friend. It reminds me how everyone said Jade looked great without makeup on BIP and, on periscope, she was like "um, I actually did wear makeup everyday". It's just not Kardashley-level makeup. JMO.

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:26 pm

BlackHalo wrote:She has an interesting face. Looking at her roots I wonder how she'd look as a brunette.

She might enhance it, but she is a natural blonde, see the pics I have of her as a child on her gallery!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:38 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Eh, I think she has quite a bit of makeup on. She just does a really good job at making it look natural, but she looks significantly more done than in her bare-faced pic she had with a friend. It reminds me how everyone said Jade looked great without makeup on BIP and, on periscope, she was like "um, I actually did wear makeup everyday". It's just not Kardashley-level makeup. JMO.
That's true. Like you said though, it's natural, which is key.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:43 pm

sophienette wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:She has an interesting face. Looking at her roots I wonder how she'd look as a brunette.

She might enhance it, but she is a natural blonde, see the pics I have of her as a child on her gallery!
I saw the pics of her as a kid but isn't it possible she grew up to be a brunette? Her roots just look so dark to me. Not even dirty blonde dark but it could just be the filter she's using.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:53 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I saw the pics of her as a kid but isn't it possible she grew up to be a brunette? Her roots just look so dark to me. Not even dirty blonde dark but it could just be the filter she's using.

That's exactly what happened to me, blonde as a kid (til age 10) but my hair got darker and has settled on a medium brown color now. I'd bet if Lauren stopped dying her hair that her hair would be brunette as well.

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 87b72b10 SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 86669110 SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Eh, I don't think it matters too much. Everyone's hair eventually goes grey (unless it falls out for men) no matter what color it was/is so if she dyes it or never was a natural blonde or what-have-you I think it is fine as long as it suits her which it seems to. Plus, it's just hair.

That being said, if one is going to be blonde, I think it looks better if the roots are taken care of (no dark roots showing) and no dark/black eyebrows (they shouldn't be more than 2-3 shades darker than hair color) and if blonde then not the peroxiding/fake looking kind of blonde but one that suits skin tone, etc. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Rip City by @lauren_bushnell
For some reason, she looks rather melancholy to me. Her brother looks more exuberant.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:32 pm

KK4 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Rip City by @lauren_bushnell
For some reason, she looks rather melancholy to me. Her brother looks more exuberant.
Probably because her brother is smiling with teeth. She does that half smile in a lot of her photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:15 am

Mollie just liked Ben's most recent Instagram photo... in case we needed some more proof SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:23 am

AmyB wrote:Mollie just liked Ben's most recent Instagram photo... in case we needed some more proof SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698
That is cute heartbeat all her family is following him.

It's kinda adorable both of their first posts were at sports events as well. giggling

Last edited by Diana on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 am

Yeah I think it's cute that they both went to basketball games and posted the pics

Are her brothers following Ben too?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Lauren is back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal