SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Many of our members post on cell phones and manage to do quite well with posting photos, links etc. 
Maybe you could ask how in the appropriate thread and they could assist you. That is if this would interest you.
Thanks, but I tried. Not able to post links at all.

Then I would think something is wrong with your phone? I'm pretty sure every phone can post links. If you post the type of phone you have, I'm sure we can figure it out.

Technical Difficulties thread.
I KNOW its my phone that's the issue. I have the same problem with every other site too.

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:41 am

I KNOW it's your phone too and I'm saying maybe we can help, because there are NO phone's that I know of that won't post links. Therefore there must be a setting somewhere depending on what type of phone you have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I KNOW it's your phone too and I'm saying maybe we can help, because there are NO phone's that I know of that won't post links. Therefore there must be a setting somewhere depending on what type of phone you  have.
I have an I phone 6. It's not that big of a deal to me though. I hardly ever need to post links.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:05 am

If I'm on my phone and not my iPad then I just wait for someone else to post pics and stuff. Too much work.  SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 1f60b

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:18 am

eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I KNOW it's your phone too and I'm saying maybe we can help, because there are NO phone's that I know of that won't post links. Therefore there must be a setting somewhere depending on what type of phone you  have.
I have an I phone 6. It's not that big of a deal to me though. I hardly ever need to post links.

I have an iPhone 6 also. I just press on what I want to copy until a bubble pops up. I pick select all or select and then move the blue lines at each end of the thing I'm copying. Then I select copy. When I want to paste I press where it should go until the bubble pops up again and this time I select paste. It gets easier the more you do it. Good luck.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Sounds pretty easy to me bean. Thanks for posting the procedure.

I can appreciate that it's too much work, when you're not familiar with bringing posts over, however it's too much work for those of us who try to bring the info over when all we have is " so and so posted a pic" No IG username, no twitter, no info on where this pic is posted etc. It's too much work to guess where this info is. I personally don't have anyone's username IG etc saved anywhere which means I have to search for that info first, check IG check Twitter check whatever. It doesn't take long to learn, or to bring it over. At least provide the source where it's coming from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Lauren shows up in the new trailer a few times.

1) walking out of the limo
2) kissing Ben in the water (pink bikini)
3) in the ocean with the other girls and Ben
4) crying
5) Amanda pointing to her saying "manipulative" -btw, I wonder what this is about... Any takers?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:48 pm

It sounds like to me she's says "she's manipulative".

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Lauren11

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Lauren12

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds like to me she's says "she's manipulative".

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Lauren11

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Lauren12

She just said 'manipulative'. I watched it many times to make sure. haha.

She's also shown at: .31 in the way back with her bestie Amanda of course, at .42 crying, and at .43 with Amanda again.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:05 pm

The word "she" starts while what's her name is wiping away tears.
Here.
SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Captur23

She points but takes her hand away quickly. To me it sounds like she's talking about someone. If she was accusing, she would be pointing with her finger and remain pointing IMO.

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Lauren13

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The word "she" starts while what's her name is wiping away tears.
Here.
SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Captur23

She points but takes her hand away quickly. To me it sounds like she's talking about someone. If she was accusing, she would be pointing with her finger and remain pointing IMO.

SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Lauren13

I hear it now! SundayFunday - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698 Thanks. BTW, 'what's her name' is Lauren B. She's the one wiping tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Are they at the mansion in these pics? It does look like Lauren is wiping a tear, although I can't trust my eyes laugh out loud Last season, I think there was a scene where it looked like Kaitlyn was crying when Shawn went to her room to talk, but she wasn't..

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal