SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:11 am

KatCAli90 wrote:
Seabear wrote:Rebecca Whitlow has her architecture and interior design degrees from Auburn Univ.  Her photo on her portfolio site is very pretty.  I tracked down what I believe are her Dad on one of her brothers but there were no current posts about the family.  As previously stated all Rebecca's SM is inactive.  If she is one of cast she could be a contender for Ben looks wise as well as beliefs.  JMO

She is 27. I know she made it far in casting, I'm not sure why anyone else would deactivate all of their social media. Not saying she is still on the show, she could have been on episodes 1-3 and not in the vegas group dates pics.

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 0885bec

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_400_400/p/1/000/0d6/0d9/0885bec.jpg

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* -1ca44f313b86d416

http://media.al.com/birmingham-news/photo/2011/06/-1ca44f313b86d416.jpg[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Doesnt look like she made it to the mansion?

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:16 pm

I hope she is not wondering around Agoura Hills. no idea Those mountain have coyotes!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Well none of those links work and the picture is gone from the first post.

Sophie: No sign of her in any pics that we have that we know of.

I did find this link which doesn't have much info.

RebeccaWhitlow

Rebecca Whitlow is originally from Muscle Shoals, AL.  She currently resides in Birmingham, AL.  Her passion to draw and paint inspired her to pursue a career of creating in a spacial and structural sense.  She received dual degrees in architecture and interior architecture from Auburn University.  Studying abroad in Rome, Italy and participating in Auburn University's Urban Studio program enriched her educational experience. Rebecca has completed residential, industrial, retail, office, corporate, medical, and educational projects.

Lots of info regarding beauty pageants.

Blog.al.com

Miss Tennessee Valley KeLeigh Edwards won with her song, "Bridge Over Troubled Water," and Miss University of Alabama Valerie Stewart won with her song, "To Where You Are." They will both receive a $450 scholarship.

Miss Central Alabama Rebecca Whitlow won the swimsuit preliminary. She will receive a $300 scholarship.

Wireeagle.auburn
2011 Auburn University graduate; Miss Auburn University Emilee Williams, top10 finalist, junior in civil engineering with a minor in hunger studies; and Miss Central Alabama Rebecca Whitlow, top 10 finalist, 2011 Auburn University graduate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:29 pm

That is a very accomplished lady. I wonder if she and Clint might hit it off. They both have degrees in architecture. If she has a wicked sense of humour...it could be interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Sprite wrote:That is a very accomplished lady. I wonder if she and Clint might hit it off. They both have degrees in architecture. If she has a wicked sense of humour...it could be interesting.
From what has been gathered, she never made it on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Sprite wrote:That is a very accomplished lady. I wonder if she and Clint might hit it off. They both have degrees in architecture. If she has a wicked sense of humour...it could be interesting.
From what has been gathered, she never made it on the show.

Too bad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca Whitlow - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum