SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:48 pm

Seeing as Amanda didn't get either of the 1-on-1's this week, I don't see her getting a HTD unless TPTB force Ben to do it. What would be the point, when he already seems smitten with a hot childless flight attendant?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:Brad met Emily at her HTD. Remember her kite drawing laugh out loud ?

None of the guys met rikki in her season till Arie was eliminated pre FRC then 1f met jumped in the pool with them.

The same one that was sleuthed on Brad's fridge! One of the best finds ever! Sleuthing at it's best!

IA I don't want to see children get involved in filming. There's a time and place for everything and that's not the place IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:49 pm

mindless wrote:Seeing as Amanda didn't get either of the 1-on-1's this week, I don't see her getting a HTD unless TPTB force Ben to do it. What would be the point, when he already seems smitten with a hot childless flight attendant?

True.

Being on the group date will not be the same unless she gets the 1on1 time after the GD. He could use that time to talk to her and decide if he wants to give her the rose or not and then still decide at the RC.

Though assuming he did have a say, why keep her so long if you did not use this week to talk in private about it.

We have had pre RC eliminations at this stage in more than one season where the lead has told the contestant thanks but no thanks. Maybe he will do that ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Brad met Emily at her HTD. Remember her kite drawing laugh out loud ?

None of the guys met rikki in her season till Arie was eliminated pre FRC then 1f met jumped in the pool with them.

The same one that was sleuthed on Brad's fridge! One of the best finds ever! Sleuthing at it's best!

IA I don't want to see children get involved in filming. There's a time and place for everything and that's not the place IMO.

That was the best sleuthing season ever!  RS said Chantal was F1 and Brad and Chantal were having Thanksgiving together while sleuthers were still working and discovered the fridge drawing . . . The Easter Egg!  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:35 am

Brad sat next to Chantal's granny. That was really the best. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:11 am

It started with watching Ellen's inside studio cam. TB was going to be on Ellen but he wasn't confirmed yet. Someone found a cam inside her studio. We watched it for hours, waiting for the filming to see if the rumour that Brad was coming back was true! We really should have a thread for that for special sleuthing moments. Smiley

Back to Amanda, I don't think TPTB care if she has children at home or not. They never seemed to care in previous seasons. I think at times, they keep them longer JUST for the drama of "I miss my child" to drag on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:15 am

Which season has the I miss my child drama carried on till this episode?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Which season has the I miss my child drama carried on till this episode?  

Well, Emily was Brad's F1 so she lasted the longest, but there was also Renee for JPab who I believe made it to HTD. Also, Jason was F2 on DeAnna's season. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Which season has the I miss my child drama carried on till this episode?  

Well, Emily was Brad's F1 so she lasted the longest, but there was also Renee for JPab who I believe made it to HTD. Also, Jason was F2 on DeAnna's season. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Yes but which of them caused drama because of their kids ?

Only tony comes to mind and he withdrew when it got to him.

Anyway, so happy that I was right that he would not bring her to f6 and NOT give her sQT time prior to the RC.
Go Amanda, go ben :claphands

Can someone bring across their date pictures to this thread pretty please?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Periscope is hillarious. He just arrived.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:43 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm probably grasping at straws, but I saw more chemistry with Lauren.
@Melsue16 4m4 minutes ago Warsaw, IN

@benhiggi & Amanda! #thebachelor #warsawcarnival
warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 CSNa3BSWwAAou_t

loveactually9 wrote:A video of him giving her a kiss

https://instagram.com/p/9SLLLOFrJU/

I see more chemistry with Lauren as well, but she is gorgeous! Not hard to see why he's still keeping her around
Amethyst wrote:Melanie Van Ness ‏@Melsue16 • 6m6 minutes ago  Warsaw, IN
Chris Harrison is in the house!!!
warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 CSNY401UsAAhG0l

[quote="umngirl"]And we have a GD rose winner!
@Melsue16 1m1 minute ago Warsaw, IN

Look who got the rose!!! #thebachelor #warsawcarnival
warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 CSNWAZyWsAAK8yh

So we have 2 HTD decided now. Amanda (GDR) and Becca (spoiler)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:14 pm

warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 X1ls3s

warsawcarnival - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 2gufuox

Pics courtesy of @abbskwiecien Twitter

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan