SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Haha, good point! It looks really good and natural on her, though!

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:08 pm

^ I believe Botox does look natural when used in small quantities and due to her age, I assume this is the case.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:12 pm

The botox is not that big of deal to me. But being a single mom with 2 young babies and leaving them for a TV show for months... where honestly, the likes of Ben H being engaged to a mother of 2 were slim to none, IMO, and based on his choices, is a whole other issue.

It's why I will be interested to see exactly WHEN Amanda told Ben about her children and that she was a mother. I imagine if it was later on in filming then he didn't see that coming. Probably by that time her storyboard had to keep going to HTDs for whatever reason but if it was just before then? Hmmmmm....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:19 pm

^ I hope she didn't wait long to tell him!! Being the reason why he's doing the show should be a pretty good indicator that he might need to know this life altering info!! Rolling Eyes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:14 pm

A fear of aging? OK...
So looks like this lady is going to be challenged most of her life with something as simple as a birthday or very unhappy trying to reach that bar of eternal youth.
I can't even.
Superficial much?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:19 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Haha, good point! It looks really good and natural on her, though!

I assume her wonky eye when she rolls her eyes is due to the botox, so I wouldn't say it's good for her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:38 pm

I've done very thorough "stalking" on her IG, and she lives with her two kids in her own apartment. 

And I don't think she meant she's afraid of aging (although let's be real, women don't want wrinkles, especially at a young age) but that yes, she takes precaution of her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Diana wrote:Let me clarify, I don't want her as the next lead but based on Harrison's five to watch, they are going in that direction JMO.

IA I said the same thing last night. She's in the running IMO. She was on the McDonald's date correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:Let me clarify, I don't want her as the next lead but based on Harrison's five to watch, they are going in that direction JMO.

IA I said the same thing last night. She's in the running IMO. She was on the McDonald's date correct?
Correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:25 pm

Do we know anymore other than it was a McDonald's date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 pm

They might have been asked if they wanted fries with their order. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know anymore other than it was a McDonald's date?
It wasn't a date, like they sat there and ate. It was just to film the commercial, I'd imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan