SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Ok so what I was going to say, is why would they choose Amanda who was obsessed with McDonald's, to shoot a commercial. That seems to be going out of their way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Amanda also has an acting background...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 pm

It seems to me that if you put a contestant in a commercial, it has to be either the F1 or the next Bachelorette. But, I don't know!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:15 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Botox is actually very prevalent in LA and Orange County even among the younger crowd in their mid-20s.

Number 1 thing I thought about. I saw the people she follows and I know some of those people.. and they all are into botox/skin care.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:31 pm

Looks like she gets an intro, and shows her girls on screen. See video at the bottom of this link:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/1415/#

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:44 pm

She's definitely in the running for the Bachelorette.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:21 pm

I KNEW she was gonna get an intro. It just seemed so obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:23 pm

Btw, how many intros are there a season? And how many from girls that actually make it past night 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:27 pm

eversotrue wrote:I KNEW she was gonna get an intro. It just seemed so obvious.

Yeah, I feel like sme of the other girls who will also get intros will be Jubilee, maybe the twins, Olivia, Mandi Kremer, Jojo, and someone who leaves night 1.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:34 pm

california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I KNEW she was gonna get an intro. It just seemed so obvious.

Yeah, I feel like sme of the other girls who will also get intros will be Jubilee, maybe the twins, Olivia, Mandi Kremer, Jojo, and someone who leaves night 1.
I feel Amanda and Twins seem bound to get intros. Olivia and JoJo seem very likely to get them as well. I can see Jubilee getting one. Idk about Mandi though. Doesn't seem likely that they'd give one to Lauren or Caila, right? That's why I'm wondering how many there usually are, and for those that make it past night 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:55 pm

I think there's usually around 8 or 9 intro videos. Amanda gets one as per the episode screencap, Lauren will probably get one since they (usually) give the F1 an intro video, others who'll get one are probably Olivia, Joelle, the twins, Mandi, Jubilee, possibly Lace to set up her "villain" edit. That's 8 already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:00 am

AmyB wrote:I think there's usually around 8 or 9 intro videos. Amanda gets one as per the episode screencap, Lauren will probably get one since they (usually) give the F1 an intro video, others who'll get one are probably Olivia, Joelle, the twins, Mandi, Jubilee, possibly Lace to set up her "villain" edit. That's 8 already.
But don't they usually give at least two to girls who go home night 1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 58 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan