SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:31 pm

What is interesting is TV3 keep pushing Storm on us. They released the video of them meeting and now this side talk. I don't remember Tv3 doing that last year with anyone. Maybe they are setting us up for the fall of Storm. The girls felt she thinks she has it in the bag. However last year all the girls knew Matidia had Arts heart. no idea
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmmm.... That video is very interesting @katiebelle... the girls are talking about Storm and how Storm is very confident and "acting like she has it in the bag" and how the girls say that after one date it could just be there (so that way with Storm and Jordan).

As for feelings hurt it's interesting that it's the other girls who may get their feelings hurt with Jordan kissing but not Storm so she is very confident - at least this is what the girls imply.

Makes me wonder if Storm is getting the Dani edit (physical, kissing at CPs, and very confident) if she is not F1? Storm never got an *intro video* I don't believe? But with this season airing while filming I am not sure entirely if that means anything but Dani didn't get one either....

After I watched the video my first thought was that it's like last season when the girls were complaining about Dani and the kissing. I agree - I think she could be getting the Dani edit. And I think Rebecca is getting the Matilda edit. TPTB just couldn't create this edit at the start because they were unsure of who the lead was interested in so early in the filming. It will be interesting to see how things progress with Rebecca over the next few episodes. I hope he pulls her away for some alone time at the CPs like Art did with Matilda.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:40 pm

I can't watch the video...is it all the girls talking about Storm without Storm being there? Whichever girl was not part of the Storm gossip might be the F1....similar to how Matilda pretty much stayed out of the gossip zone during Art's season IMO.

I do believe production prodded the Storm being confident conversation though which does not bode well for Storm.

Dani in Art's season was pretty confident in her ITMs. However Storm though has a physical edit is kind of timid IMO, so far anyways. Regardless if the physical edit continues for Storm, I will expect her to be F2 if Naz does not make it to F4. If Naz makes it to F4 however she will be the default F2....all JMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:42 pm

robinvi wrote:What is interesting is TV3 keep pushing Storm on us. They released the video of them meeting and now this side talk. I don't remember Tv3 doing that last year with anyone. Maybe they are setting us up for the fall of Storm. The girls felt she thinks she has it in the bag. However last year all the girls knew Matidia had Arts heart. no idea

True... maybe it's all a Storm in a teacup (pun intended).

Honestly, even with filming still going on when the first ep aired it's odd to me considering Storm had an early 1on1 date and the most physical connection shown that she never got an intro, her M&G wasn't shown, and yet now they have the girls saying its obvious (like they did with Fleur who didn't get an intro either).

I will find it really odd if Storm is F1 and no intro video. Totally possible but still odd especially since she never got FIR so it really makes no sense to me to have Rebecca who did get FIR to have intro but be hidden and Storm not have one but get lots of physical edit (thus far) and no intro unless she is a decoy for Rebecca maybe? Hmmm....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:52 pm

mercieme wrote:I can't watch the video...is it all the girls talking about Storm without Storm being there? Whichever girl was not part of the Storm gossip might be the F1....similar to how Matilda pretty much stayed out of the gossip zone during Art's season IMO.

I do believe production prodded the Storm being confident conversation though which does not bode well for Storm.

Dani in Art's season was pretty confident in her ITMs. However Storm though has a physical edit is kind of timid IMO, so far anyways. Regardless if the physical edit continues for Storm, I will expect her to be F2 if Naz does not make it to F4. If Naz makes it to F4 however she will be the default F2....all JMO.

Rebecca, Sarah and Alicia were not part of the conversation. Nor sure if it's foreshadowing or trying to misdirect us. Time or our super sleuthing skills! giggling.... will tell!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:55 pm

I just checked Dani's twitter and she tweeted she loves Storm and that Storm is her favorite.

Given that a lot of us are seeing similarities in the edit between Storm and Dani (no intro video, emphasis on physical connection, kissing shown at CP, etc) it will be interesting to see if Storm is F2 like Dani was...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just checked Dani's twitter and she tweeted she loves Storm and that Storm is her favorite.

Given that a lot of us are seeing similarities in the edit between Storm and Dani (no intro video, emphasis on physical connection, kissing shown at CP, etc) it will be interesting to see if Storm is F2 like Dani was...

Good spotting! Can you remember how many weeks Bach NZ season 1 aired for? Just trying to work out if I'll be here for the FRC or away on holiday.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 pm

IIRC Bach NZ S1 aired Mar 17 - May 12 (ATFR).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
mercieme wrote:I can't watch the video...is it all the girls talking about Storm without Storm being there? Whichever girl was not part of the Storm gossip might be the F1....similar to how Matilda pretty much stayed out of the gossip zone during Art's season IMO.

Rebecca, Sarah and Alicia were not part of the conversation. Nor sure if it's foreshadowing or trying to misdirect us. Time or our super sleuthing skills! giggling....  will tell!

Thanks @Katiebelle...really good that Rebecca wasn't part of it. It was discussed during Art's season that most Kiwis get married in their early 30's. Rebecca is 33 & Jordan is 32 so they are that age now. Do you think Jordan is ready to settle down based on what you have seen so far on the show, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Storm wasn't present but Claudia and Naz were (the two mean girls) so not sure what that means since it would be similar to Chrystal talking maybe?

As for "Storm has it in the bag".... the difference I think is that I recall Danielle the lawyer in post-show interview saying that she thinks Matilda has it in the bag (because of what she saw from Art towards Matilda - which, realistically, was very obvious to everyone) and yet the girls talking about Storm said that Storm was acting like she had it in the bag based on her behavior after her date (so more Storm projecting that confidence than what the girls see and the girls said that they don't see it as much and will be interesting to see what transpires since Storm is so confident).

So I agree that it may not bode well for Storm - that and she was shown in ITM after kissing Jordan at the CP (like Dani did) speaking pretty much like "who cares if I kiss him that's the girls problem and not mine if they have a problem with it" which made me think of Dani's ITMs which were similar.

Thus far I have only seen a physical edit and like you ITA that unless Storm's edit changes and is not so much focused on the physical then I also can see her being a candidate for F2. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Rebecca, Sarah and Alicia were not part of the conversation. Nor sure if it's foreshadowing or trying to misdirect us. Time or our super sleuthing skills! giggling....  will tell!

Thanks @Katiebelle...really good that Rebecca wasn't part of it. It was discussed during Art's season that most Kiwis get married in their early 30's. Rebecca is 33 & Jordan is 32 so they are that age now. Do you think Jordan is ready to settle down based on what you have seen so far on the show, TIA.

Yeah I think he is - there's nothing like having all your friends and your siblings happily married with kids to help boost you into action. He did say on the first night that he wants what his brother has - a wife and two bubbies and that many of his friends are also at that stage in their lives.

It looks as though both Jordan and Rebecca have followed the path that I said many Kiwis do. Education, job, travel, job and then settling down.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Thanks @Allaboutlove...I would prefer that Jordan cut Storm at F3 or F4 & take Naz to F2 especially since Naz has boasted about not losing. Having Naz still on the show is intoterable to watch but I would rather have her as F2 than any of the other girls. But who knows what production has scripted no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689