SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 pm

mercière wrote:...Do you think Jordan is ready to settle down based on what you have seen so far on the show...
I listened the podcast...

http://thespinoff.co.nz/04-03-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-is-back-for-the-bachelor-nz-2016-and-we-are-sorrynotsorry/

Even though the hosts don't seem to like Jordan one of them said her sources say Jordan is ready to settle down. From what I've read and observed Rebecca is a better fit for Jordan long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:30 pm

I would prefer Naz to be F2 too, @mercieme. I can't take any more of Naz and her "Hit-list"... she may think it is funny but I don't and it bothers me that while some people on SM are snarky about Naz I don't see why Naz gets a pass for saying girls are on her hit-list and it is just to be taken as a joke. If she said that on SM about a girl people would say it is cyber bullying, etc. I wish she was gone soon but they seem to be milking the Naz drama. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:08 am

Sorry for double post but Bach NZ posted this about Storm. So that makes it 3 or 4 posts already this week relating to Storm?

Hmmm.... wonder why they're so focused on Storm this week especially when FIR Rebecca got her date this week... It feels like they are either trying to make the focus be on Storm either because she is the one and wanting that to be the story for fans or because they don't want the focus on Rebecca because it would be too obvious? I'm leaning towards the latter but not sure... What does everyone else think? question

The Bachelor New Zealand
Ohh if only the other bachelorettes knew ‪#‎ThrowbackThursday‬
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 12400986_1696323040607692_4774083308165311577_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:47 am

I am very confused with all these attention on Storm to be honest. It would only make sense if as you said if it's a decoy for Rebecca as F1. I don't even recollect Dani getting a lot of posts on the official Bachelor FB until towards the latter half of Art's season.

Storm does not even have the "in your face personality" that Dani had on Art's season so I am not sure why the producers are zoning on her for the physical edit. Seems like they could have used any of the other outgoing girls to highlight the physical edit.

Something is up with this season that is not jiving with Art's season IMO but as you all have said, it could be as simple as the filming wasn't done yet & they edited the episodes all over the place. So by next week Rebecca, Ceri, Fleur would have had single dates. I am still holding out for Alicia to get a single date. In 2 weeks we should be able to zone in better on the edit hopefully.

By the way which one of these girls has had Matilda F1 music aka the guitar rift the most during dates/RCs etc? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 am

I was following the twitter feed when Rebecca's date aired. Jordan said during the episode he has feelings for Rebecca that he wants to explore. Rebecca got a lot of positive feedback. Tweeters saw their genuine connection. Many saying she'd be the F1. I think the focus on Storm is to divert the attention off Rebecca since Storm and Rebecca seem to be the only ones Jordan is interested in as of Episode 6 JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:02 am

By the way is anyone following Storm on IG. I am not on an IG but I think she may have done some posting this week. I am just curious if Storm has posted anything show related on any of her SM platforms, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:23 am

mercieme wrote:By the way is anyone following Storm on IG. I am just curious if Storm has posted anything show related on any of her SM platforms..
Her Instagram and Facebook are private so I'm not sure what she's posting. I couldn't find a twitter account for Storm

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:35 am

Thanks Jen. I just listened to Claudia's woman's day Q&A (link below) about the other girls & she also picked Fleur as the most likely F1.

So all these girls that were eliminated are consistently picking Fleur when none of them was around for Fleur's single date. Me thinks the eliminated girls are mentioning names of who they heard was there at the end even though they might not know who F1 is. I am just surprised Rebecca's name is not being mentioned by the eliminated girls as the one they think will be F1.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/the-bachelor-nz-claudia-opens-up-about-her-heartbreaking-exit-4312

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:54 am

Hmmm... if Bach NZ SM Twitter is anything to go by then I would say Storm is likely F1 since they posting about her and her date and pretty much skipped everyone else (with Rebecca they never showed her face for her date) in the posts on SM (including the one Jordan posted on his personal IG account). Will post them in Storm's thread...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:57 am

mercies wrote:...I am just surprised Rebecca's name is not being mentioned by the eliminated girls as the one they think will be F1...
During the episode Fleur said Rebecca's not very vocal about Jordan to the other women. Kate said she's moving too slow. Rebecca doesn't interrupt Jordan during his one on one time with the other women at the cocktail parties. Fleur said she's a dark horse. When she talked to Fleur and Kate after her date she downplayed it saying it was a first date and they have to get to know each other better. Fleur is probably more outgoing and flirty when Jordan is around. She's a more obvious choice JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 am

I'm still confused why the show asked for a fan to post on their IG for them? Don't they know they can just post the same pics/posts and share them with IG/Facebook/Twitter? Seems odd that they have so few on IG when they have more followers on there and also on Facebook than they do Twitter. Still, all three SM accounts most recently are posting about Storm even though her date was last week.

I'm definitely at a loss for who the F1 may be. no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks Jen. I just listened to Claudia's woman's day Q&A (link below) about the other girls & she also picked Fleur as the most likely F1.

So all these girls that were eliminated are consistently picking Fleur when none of them was around for Fleur's single date. Me thinks the eliminated girls are mentioning names of who they heard was there at the end even though they might not know who F1 is. I am just surprised Rebecca's name is not being mentioned by the eliminated girls as the one they think will be F1.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/the-bachelor-nz-claudia-opens-up-about-her-heartbreaking-exit-4312

Claudia's interview says she thinks Fleur or Storm will win - hopes for Naz. So she did mention Storm as well... wondering if she knows the ending and they are F2.

As you posted... no mention of Rebecca maybe she is F3 or sent home sooner? Odd that Jordan posted that pic of his date with Rebecca on his IG. Maybe he felt bad? Still... not sure how that would help? Even more odd since the show itself posted about Storm on Rebecca's date yet Jordan posted about Rebecca.  giggling  scratch

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689