SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Thanks Jen for posting.

I am laugh out loud at the comment made regarding Jordan's endless supply of horizontal-striped wifebeater singlets....he does have them in plenty colors it appears....I like that he's just a regular bloke though.

Hopefully he got to spend time with each of the 7 girls on the trip.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:54 pm

Hang on! Is the article implying that he only takes 7 girls with him to Hawaii or he only takes 7 girls on this group date in Hawaii?

If he only took 7 girls with him to Hawaii - well that's just crazy!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:02 pm

I had another read of that article and it definitely says that he took 7 girls on a group date to Hawaii. That's one epic group date considering it takes over 9 hours to get there from NZ.

Imagine being one of the girls left behind! So - of the 7 he's only going to come back to NZ with 3 because according to the NZ TV guide they are there for 2 weeks. And that's 1 girl to eliminate each night so four in total.

So what are the other girls doing while they are gone. Sitting around the pool at the mansion twiddling their thumbs? All very strange.

What do you think? Has anyone seen this happen before?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm

@Katiebelle I only recollect the F6 leaving the mansion for a different location (still in AU though) during the Bach AU S2 season but @Allaboutlove may have a better recollection.

As soon as Naz asked in that teaser post Episode 6 if all the girls were going; it seemed not all the girls would be on the Hawaii trip. But I wasn't expecting Hawaii for sure.

Yeah good question about the girls they left behind in NZ...I would hope the producers allowed the girls to visit their families during that period. What a strange season....these producers are really not helping out our sleuthing y'all giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:30 pm

What about the preview of Ceri and Jordan in the helicopter. Do you think that date is in New Zealand or Hawaii  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Maybe Ceri and Jordan have their single date first then he goes to Hawaii with the 7 girls after. Also explains why I saw a preview of him holding hands with Alicia walking along a beach. That must be in Hawaii. I think she was wearing the orange coloured bikini as well.

The whole thing is very strange to me. How would he pick the 7 girls? Danielle and Erin are not in that group - and they have had very little time with him.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Katiebelle wrote:The whole thing very strange to me. How would he pick the 7 girls? Danielle and Erin are not in that group - they have had very little time with him.
I think Danielle may go home the next episode. She's fun but Jordan/Danielle don't seem to have much of a connection. He doesn't seem to have a connection with Erin either.

Can you think of any locations in New Zealand that look like the helicopter preview with Jordan and Ceri?

I think all the women go to Hawaii. Maybe they go on separate flights, one leaving before the other. Or they're all on the same flight and production wants to make it appear they're not. All the women need to be present for the Rose Ceremony. According to the TV guide descriptions the next four episodes are in a tropical location which seems like it would be Hawaii JMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3362p216-bachelor-new-zealand-jordan-mauger-season-2-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#942551

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Jen i hope that you are right that the girls all make it to Hawaii. It really does not make sense that some of the girls just hang around doing nothing for 2 weeks.

Ceri's date would make sense to be in Hawaii but NZ has some beautiful locations as well so who knows.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:56 pm

@jen689 and @mercieme

I've just put a screen cap in the episode thread since its from a preview for episode7.

I think Scout is telling fibs about only 7 girls going to Hawaii - that scenery does not look like anything I have seen in NZ.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:11 am

@Katiebelle u are right....a quick search on Google shows similar rock formations similar to the screen cap u posted in the episode thread of Ceri's single date.

Can you pretty please put a screen cap of RC (shown in the preview) in the episode thread as well....that RC most likely took place in Hawaiii that way we can deduce if all the girls made it to Hawaii, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:05 am

mercieme wrote:@Katiebelle u are right....a quick search on Google shows similar rock formations similar to the screen cap u posted in the episode thread of Ceri's single date.

Can you pretty please put a screen cap of RC (shown in the preview) in the episode thread as well....that RC most likely took place in Hawaiii that way we can deduce if all the girls made it to Hawaii, TIA.

No problem I have done that for you on the episode thread but am away from home and using my iPad which is not as good as the desktop. It keeps on cutting off the two women on far right.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:15 am

Katiebelle wrote:@jen689 and @mercieme

I've just put a screen cap in the episode thread since its from a preview for episode7.

I think Scout is telling fibs about only 7 girls going to Hawaii - that scenery does not look like anything I have seen in NZ.

Great sleuthing all! clapping! Looks like the girls go to Hawaii and possibly Shari, Fleur, and Ceri have roses for RC?

Regarding filming schedule, etc, I don't know what is going on with this season it's all very odd. scratch

At this point I think Scout is telling fibs about a lot of things? They could have easily posted those pics of Naz on a date (not necessarily single date but one on one time) and said "filming still underway" but in reality the pics used may have been from earlier in the season and not at that very moment so not F3 or anything like that - maybe in Hawaii?

Atm, I am hesitant to believe anything Scout is saying regarding filming or filming schedule since they are in the pocket of the show. May need to just look at screencaps and go from there as I don't think Scout has been forthright about the show and when filming ended? I wouldn't be surprised if it ended the second week of the show since that was when I noticed Jordan was on his personal IG and all the girls were active on SM (IG and FB). Will have to see but I'm not yet sold on what Scout has said...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689