SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:18 pm

IA - I don't think we should trust Scout at all. It's a new site, only launched in September 2015, and headed by notorious gossip queen Rachel Glucina. Glucina used to write for the NZ Herald and was sometimes pretty nasty. She's certainly not very popular in the media industry! It has also been said that she is difficult and cannot keep staff.

JMO but sources are below

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/71878739/Rachel-Glucina-the-queen-of-gossip

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/73888711/Scout-employees-drop-like-flies-just-two-months-after-launch

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:12 am

The Bachelor Jordan Mauger reveals his 25kg weight-loss secret

The Bachelor Jordan Mauger has revealed that he shed 25 kilograms prior to filming the show.

The 32-year-old told Woman's Day that he has spent the past 10 months slimming down, simply by "cutting out a few pies here and there".

"I wouldn't call myself a gym bunny by any means," he said.

"I just really wanted to explore a body transformation. Seeing an actor like Christian Bale go from overweight to skinny to muscly is something I find very fascinating, so I thought, 'Why not give it a crack?'"

Mauger, who goes by the nickname "Jordy Pordy Pudding Pie" on Facebook, is set to show off his pie-deprived body in coming episodes, when he and the remaining bachelorettes jet off to Hawaii for some quality time on the beach.

He also used the trip as an opportunity to get a permanent memento of the show, telling Woman's Day about his new traditional ala niho tattoo.

"It incorporates elements of family, past and future, and growth," he said.

"I'll always have a mark to remember this experience by."

When it came to discussing his connections with particular bachelorettes, Mauger refused to give too much away, choosing to stick with more familiar territory - pies.

"What is seen and experienced by a viewer is only a slice of the bigger pie," he said.

"There are a lot of things I hear that I don't take on. I want to experience everyone for who they are."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/78307146/the-bachelor-jordan-mauger-reveals-his-25kg-weightloss-secret

I'm glad Jordan ignored Naz's hit list and wanted to find out for himself what women were there for the right reasons JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:03 pm

It looks like Storm is once again the focus of the show's SM. It's almost like it is the Storm show if based on SM. Maybe she is indeed F1 or else used as a cover?

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 971efdfeacb0a07e10d65a45928eb1ab
www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 pm

Aww! Rebecca has posted on her IG for the first time (it's public) this cute pic of the bear she got on her date with Jordan last week.

Interesting that Rebecca has now posted and something from her date - so likely she still has the bear?

I still wonder why Jordan posted on his personal IG a pic of his date with Rebecca and yet to do so with any other date from the show? If this was an obvious season I would think Rebecca is F1 but I am not sure she is at all. :/

rebeccatrelease
Where's Bare the Bear off to? #thebachelornz

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 12918586_813659185406119_262264708_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxNTY0MDA0MDI2NTM3MzQ3OA%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It looks like Storm is once again the focus of the show's SM. It's almost like it is the Storm show...
Maybe they're focusing on Storm because of the kiss at the the cocktail party, Storm's reaction to it, and how it affected the women. As we watch Jordan's interactions with the women I think Jordan's body language is going to tell us his favorite. So far his body language say's it's Rebecca JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Yeah they are focusing a lot on the kiss with Jordan which usually is not a good sign but Bach AU S3 his F1 had a physical edit (more than the other girls and kiss on GD and CP and made a big deal out of by others but not the F1) up until HTDs so it is possible if Storm is F1 she could get the same type of edit. I do think if she is F1 her edit will have to change eventually where the focus is not physical mostly.

IA about Jordan's BL with Rebecca but still I am not sure... she was my early pick but then went off the radar and then her date made me really like her especially with Jordan (they're the best match, imo) but I am not sure if she fits what Jordan may want (his ideal woman list comes to mind). I think Art was an anomaly (not just his personality) because he was soooo over Matilda from night one (literally tripping over himself around her and only Bach lead so far whose F1 was FIR for any franchise I know of) so I think Jordan is more the typical Bach lead and more relaxed with the physical stuff and being the lead first and the emotional coming later. I only sensed an emotional connection thus far with Jordan and Rebecca though... but not sure that she is F1. Hopefully the next few weeks things will become clearer.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Aww! Rebecca has posted on her IG for the first time (it's public) this cute pic of the bear she got on her date with Jordan last week.

Interesting that Rebecca has now posted and something from her date - so likely she still has the bear?

I still wonder why Jordan posted on his personal IG a pic of his date with Rebecca and yet to do so with any other date from the show? If this was an obvious season I would think Rebecca is F1 but I am not sure she is at all. :/

rebeccatrelease
Where's Bare the Bear off to? #thebachelornz

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 12918586_813659185406119_262264708_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxNTY0MDA0MDI2NTM3MzQ3OA%3D%3D

This is too cute! Reminds me of Paddington and his little suitcase.

I watched the below video earlier and was very impressed with the way both Rebecca and Storm spoke. Mature women with good heads on their shoulders.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-Which-is-Better---Single-or-Group-Date---Outtake/tabid/5061/articleID/125230/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:00 pm

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It looks like Storm is once again the focus of the show's SM. It's almost like it is the Storm show...
Maybe they're focusing on Storm because of the kiss at the the cocktail party, Storm's reaction to it, and how it affected the women. As we watch Jordan's interactions with the women I think Jordan's body language is going to tell us his favorite. So far his body language say's it's Rebecca JMO

Watch the video I posted above - it's an interesting conversation with Storm and might explain why she comes across as confident.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Also - on a side note - if you have seen the video - don't the girls all look amazing without all that cocktail party make up on. Rebecca especially is a natural beauty.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Watch the video I posted above - it's an interesting conversation with Storm and might explain why she comes across as confident
I wish I could!

I live in the US and haven't figured out a way to see video's from New Zealand. I tried downloading Hola but it didn't work. I don't want to purchase a VPN

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 pm

jen689 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Watch the video I posted above - it's an interesting conversation with Storm and might explain why she comes across as confident
I wish I could!

I live in the US and haven't figured out a way to see video's from New Zealand. I tried downloading Hola but it didn't work. I don't want to purchase a VPN

If you have an iPad there are lots of free VPN apps that are good. Just google "best free vpn apps" or something like that as there are heaps of articles about vpns. From memory I think there was one called Vyper that had a good review.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Katiebelle wrote:If you have an iPad there are lots of free VPN apps that are good...
I do have an iPad. I'll see what apps I can find. Thank You Katiebelle!

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689