SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:17 am

@Karina all the girls are back from filming which ended a few weeks ago....we don't know exactly when filming ended though.

However Sarah is possibly the next to be eliminated though Jordan has been a bit unpredictable....JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:
jen689 wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 12418010
From Bachelor NZ Facebook page: "Good volcano joke Rebecca. Probably one of the least subtle, lamest Dad jokes ever. We Love you xx"
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ I don't "get" the Dad joke. Is it just me  question
Oh I love that dad joke/bad pun! I even mentioned it when I was posting live with @AllAboutLove. It's a play on words about Fleur's date. Very clever, I thought. But I am known to love a good pun. Fleur's date card said "Adventure will overflow when we visit one of Hawaii's most active places".

Just a side note - I spent a bit of time looking at Jordan's and a few of the girls Instagram accounts and Rebecca's and his are strikingly similar. They seem to have the same taste in stuff. They both like kitschy vintage things, records, Star Wars and country music. With their backgrounds in acting and all their similar interests they could be a great match. My worry, however, is they could friend zone each other very easily.  
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 I love a good pun, too! Interesting how the FB posted "We love you" regarding Rebecca. She is definitely my fav so far and seems to be a fav with the show too?

IA and also had noted their similarities between Rebecca and Jordan and their SM but had posted live when the show was airing for their SQT that I am not sure if they are too similar?

Some couples thrive when they have a lot of similarities - Art and Matilda are such a couple, imo.

But I think maybe Jordan is looking for someone different from himself personality-wise if Rebecca not F1.

That the show, The Spinoff, and most eliminated contestants say Fleur and Storm for F2 makes me think that Jordan was looking for someone who was more into him since these two girls (outside of Naz) have approached him the most and questioning him about his feelings and it is only half way through the season. So I think Jordan likes that they are into him and seek him out while on the show.

It's early days but I will be interested to see what happens with Jordan and his F1 down the road. I like him but I don't see him falling in love yet and I don't think his personality makes any difference in this regard - a man in love is the same (vulnerable) no matter his personality, imo, and even more so the guys who are more men's men I find it more obvious when they are in love so just because Jordan is not like Art doesn't make any difference to me when it comes to him falling in love.

Jordan in interview (Scout IIRC) said he wants to fall in love and have a love like the movies, romance and all so I fully expect to see him vulnerable and soft if he falls in love. I don't see that yet with any of the girls. I think he is attracted to and likes some of them (Storm, Fleur, Rebecca, etc) but whether that will translate to a longterm relationship with his F1? I can't say yet and still half-way to go but I will say that I don't expect to Jordan and his F1 to have the type of connection Matilda and Art have (which is a marriage one, imo, and they truly fell in love on the show).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Fleur posted a picture of her getting the Massai tattoo on her bachelor NZ FB. I thought she was a true blonde but alas this picture is of her as a brunette...now I am thinking how many of the ladies are really blondes laugh out loud

https://m.facebook.com/FleurOnTheBachelorNZ/photos/pb.1684902055093363.-2207520000.1460242223./1686598724923696/?type=3&source=54&refid=17

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:00 pm

Scout interview with Shari, Danielle & Catherine....so Storm is moving to Auckland for a new job.....hmmm

Three bachelorettes unite at the beach for a kiss and tell

Three former bachelorettes have opened up about life after The Bachelor. Shari Flavell, Catherine Lum and Danielle McGough reunited on an Auckland beach and told Scout the show was a “fresh start”.

Shari, the comedienne of the group, has relocated to Auckland permanently, and is looking to try her hand at a new career.

Danielle, persistently cheerful, is pursuing her dream of becoming a firefighter.

Catherine, who was the fourth girl to leave The Bachelor mansion, has joined Tinder in her effort to find Mr Right.

Speaking exclusively to Scout, all three women agreed their time on the show was a positive experience where they have made “friends for life”.

Nicole Hunwick and Metz (whose full name is Metitisi Komiti-Faalavaau) both chose to leave the show voluntarily and have moved on. But the three bachelorettes revealed Metz has a new man, while Nicole has started a new career in Canberra. Storm Halkett is planning to relocate to Auckland for a new job.

Life after the reality TV show involves a lot of questions from friends, family and strangers alike, the girls said.

Danielle will, this weekend, play the bridesmaid, not the bride, as she attends her childhood friend’s wedding. As the maid of honour, she is making a speech and is tossing up whether to mention her time on the show. “I was thinking about mentioning [The Bachelor], but it’s her day not mine,” she said.

The 26-year-old told Scout so many of her friends are paired off in relationships and she has found a lack of single people to attend the ceremony. “There are only three single girls at this wedding, so she can’t even through the bouquet!”.

Catherine, who failed to receive a rose in episode two, says she doesn't know who the eventual winner will be: “I've been glued to the TV. It’s lovely watching them. [Watching] last week’s episode I had a different opinion on who I thought has got a stronger connection, and now it’s more like 'Oh no, I've changed my mind’ and now it’s another girl.”

The ambulance customer service worker said Jordan’s staged dates are raising the bar for first dates. “All the dates are just fricking dreamy, just gorgeous. All the guys should just take us out on dates like that. Forget about the coffee one-on-ones, forget about the dinners.”

Shari, who Scout busted looking for love on Tinder last week, says she has been receiving lots of “super likes” and rose emojis since joining the dating app.

The 24-year-old, who has relocated to Auckland since the show, is looking for a new job and a new man. She said most of her off-screen fans are a little younger than she’d like. “There’s a few young ones," she told Scout, "like, just turned 20. I've had lots of [Tinder] messages from them. They’re like ‘I’ll marry you’. And I’m like, erm, maybe in a few years.”

As for Shari's ideal man... “God knows!” she laughed. A little younger than Jordan’s 32 years of age, she explained: “I reckon 27 would be the ideal age for me. Don’t want to be picky or anything!” she said with good humour."

The former bachelorettes agree there will be no bad blood between them and season two’s eventual winner.

Would they like to be invited to Jordan’s wedding? It’s a resounding "yes" all around. Now that would make good TV.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Three-bachelorettes-unite-at-the-beach-for-a-kiss-and-tell/tabid/515/articleID/13209/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:50 am

@mercieme

Even though Jordan is from Christchurch and calls it "home" he is actually based in Auckland for his work. So Storm moving to Auckland could be considered a clue that she is F1.

Also - I've just come back from book club and two of the girls said they had heard that Rebecca won. So that's three different F1 rumours I've heard so far with no proof. It's all just rumours because Jordan has not been as clear about his favourite like Art was and now everyone is just guessing and making stuff up.

And just to add to the rumours - I was on the Facebook page not long after the post about Rebecca and her joke was put up. Someone made a comment that Rebecca won.  When I came back later I noticed that it was gone and the number of comments that were there did not add up to the number that the page said was there. I remember last year they deleted some posts and I'm wondering if they are doing it again this year if anyone posts about one of the front runners winning. Anyone else notice any missing posts?

All IMO

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:28 am

Fantastic article where a senior reporter at the NZ Herald asks the remaining 9 girls the same questions.

Catching up with the bachelorettes

We are now reaching the claws-out stages of The Bachelor NZ with just nine girls left from a starting 23.

Here, the remaining bachelorettes vying for a rose from Jordan Mauger reflect on their time on the show so far.

REBECCA TRELEASE
What is your best dating horror story from the past?

I once bought a Guinness for a guy who then knocked the entire pint all over me. I had to leave straight away! I've never been on any online dating sites -- I prefer to get to know someone in person, not via technology.

How do you cope with negative comments about you, particularly on social media?

The most bizarre comments have been negative ones towards us girls. One was "why not do something worthwhile for society, like go help in a rest home". Clearly they didn't watch the first episode. I had a good laugh at that one, but the bachelorettes are all talented, smart and really giving.

It's unfortunate some people choose to not see that.

Do you not find it a bit strange so many girls seem to be so fantastically attracted to the same guy at the same time and in the one place?

For me there is no jealousy. We all know we're in a crazy situation, and that 22 of us will be going home without a rose. It was always exciting to hear about the time the other girls spent with Jordan -- whether he had chosen a date that suited their personality and how they felt about him afterwards. It's an experience we all wanted to share, it would be a shame to go through it clouded by jealousy.

Are you fully prepared for rejection?

Continued below.

I think it's something we all have to be prepared for and it's not as if Jordan is the only single man in the world.

What support network do you have behind the scenes?

Us bachelorettes are lucky in that we have a built-in support network. At any point if I needed support I knew there was a bachelorette to turn to.

Are you happy with the way you have been portrayed on TV?

So far I am happy!

What do you miss most about the outside world?

My friends and family but also just living my regular life. In the bachelorette mansion we have no idea when a date card will arrive, who will be on it, and deciphering the clue is pretty hard, and then of course who will leave at the rose ceremony. It's obviously quite different to having a regular routine!

NAZ KHANJANI

I honestly can't date guys that are shorter than me, even if they're the same height. Once when I met up with a guy, it was so awkward for me having to pretend it didn't bother me, but I didn't want to be rude! I told him I had to rush home and we never met up again.

How do you cope with negative comments about you particularly on social media?

I'm probably one of the strongest woman you'll ever meet. Negative comments on social media don't phase me at all, that's why I don't respond. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what they think of me is their own issue to deal with, not mine.

Do you not find it a bit strange so many girls seem to be so fantastically attracted to the same guy at the same time and in the one place?

I don't get jealous. I'm such a confident person. It's definitely a strange situation but I just went with the flow and had some fun along the way!

My one and only strategy is to be myself. I'm not scared of being rejected because I know my journey for love won't end.

We have a huge support network behind the scenes to help anyone with anything they're struggling with. I personally am doing great and haven't needed any assistance so far.

I definitely am a very outspoken person. I speak what's on my mind and I am a realist. What you see is what you get. A lot of people take it as being bitchy but I personally would rather that than be presented as being fake. If there is one thing I would change if I went back, it would be to put more trust in Jordan to make the right decisions instead of being so protective of him. I just can't help it though, it's in my nature!

My family, friends & Siberian husky!

CERI McVINNIE

I think I was 18 and I was on a second date with a guy who was in his early 20s. He started talking about how he really wanted kids and proceeded to try and show me photos of his best friend's wife's caesarean. I could not run away fast enough!!

I do think it is human nature to want to know what is being said about me. Obviously I prefer the good! I don't take the negative comments to heart. I know who I am and so do the people who matter in my life. The worst comment I saw about myself was someone saying I made up the domestic abuse story to gain a "sympathy vote". It's such a serious issue and has taken me a while to feel comfortable to talk about. I never considered my past might play to my advantage -- I was being open and honest with Jordan.

It's definitely strange but understandable. Jordan does have a way of making us all feel special, especially on single dates. Surprisingly, I don't think there is much jealousy. Yes, it's hard seeing Jordan spend time with other girls, but I think at the same time we're all friends and weirdly happy for each other.

I think rejection is always going to hurt no matter what but as there's so many girls, I've tried to be prepared from the beginning. We're all amazing, beautiful and unique women, it really does come down to what Jordan is looking for. I guess for me, if I don't receive a rose, I'll surround myself with my family and friends who love me.

All of us girls are pretty supportive of each other. I think a few of them are quite protective of me, as I am currently the youngest on the show. Sarah's definitely taken on the "big sister" role for me and always there to offer advice and support when I need it.

I'm pretty happy with how I've been portrayed. I'm a bit of a dork and I think the audience can see that and relate. I'm not smooth and not very good at playing it cool. I'm just being me.

I miss my family!! Family is so important to me and such a big part of my life.

ERIN HIGGINS

I don't think I have any bad dating stories ... unless they were so bad I have blocked them from my memory! I am a bit of a traditional girl, so I don't use dating websites, I prefer the old fashioned way of meeting guys.

Cyber bullying is a very serious and global issue and absolutely no one deserves to be bullied. I am trying not to look for negative comments, those who are not fans are going to hate, it's impossible to please everyone. Seeing lots of positive comments from complete strangers is just so awesome and I am glad people have noticed my easy-going and optimistic attitude. I read a book called The Secret when I was 18 years old so have tried to live a positive life since then, not getting involved in any negativity.

It is a very weird feeling being friends and living with the girls who are also dating the same guy as you! No one really understands but us. I think under the circumstances everyone handled it so well. It is not in my nature to be jealous or talk bad of others. Only one girl ends up with Jordan, so why not embrace the experience and also come out of it with a whole bunch of awesome new friends.

I think I will be prepared if Jordan is to send me home. Of course it will be an upsetting situation if I don't receive a rose, but if he is following his heart then I fully respect and accept his decision. It also just means there is someone else more suited to me that I am meant to end up with.

Although we are all dating Jordan, the other bachelorettes were a great support network. We are the only ones who know what it is like to be in that situation. The crew were also great to talk too, they were my bachelorette family.

Living and working on a boat was great preparation for living in the bachelorette mansions, I am used to getting on with all different types of people so that's why I didn't get involved with any of the drama. I think that I am being portrayed pretty well, from what I have seen I am laughing a lot, getting on with everyone, and having a good time so that's pretty much me!

SARAH WALLACE

I am lucky I haven't read or encountered any hurtful or negative comments. But if I do I would just take it with a grain of salt.

It is a bizarre situation to put yourself into competing for the affections of one man. What surprised me the most is how easy it was to detach yourself from that aspect and to still be supportive of the other girls. Jealousy is definitely going to be an aspect and naturally you would if your feelings became less significant in comparison to another, although if you are willing to put yourself into this environment you have to have a level of understanding.

You can never fully prepare for rejection, I guess you need to remind yourself of who you are and what's important. If you are experiencing negative emotions around rejection it helps to identifying it, and work through it. Surround yourself with people that care and love you no matter what, and laugh it off.

I had some time to talk to supportive friends who picked up their phones for a quick chat and guidance. I was also lucky to have supportive friends in the house who I could truly confide in.

The first date showed my determination to get up on that wake board so I was happy with my portrayal. Other girls were the focus for their dates as the show rolled on, so naturally I wasn't the focus because I am definitely not shy. I wouldn't change a thing, people who know me know who I am but maybe I would change my facials in the rose ceremonies.

When you are confined to the mansion you miss your freedom to come and go as you please, your normal routine and especially your friends and family, but the mansion was pretty sweet too.

FLEUR VERHOEVEN

I actually haven't done a whole lot of dating in the past, and have only ever been on two Tinder dates. However one guy, who I met for dinner, texted me as soon as I got home asking me to come back to the car park. When I asked him why, he replied saying he wanted to kiss me. It was a little creepy and fair to say I didn't go back!

I think it is very normal to be curious what other people say about you. Luckily for me the majority has been extremely positive. I do get the odd negative comment which can be tough and hurtful but then I remember that people who take time out of their lives and bother to say something nasty aren't worthy me wasting time. I think the most important thing to do is not to take it personally and remember that "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind". (Dr. Seuss).

Living together with several girls who are after the same guy's attention is definitely crazy and not always easy, however, jealousy is not something I struggled with in the house. Hearing other girls talk about their time with Jordan is definitely the hardest part of this whole experience but I wouldn't call it jealousy. It's more to do with the thought of opening up and being vulnerable, while not being able to receive confirmation from Jordan that he feels the same way only for you. For me I tried not to compare my connection with Jordan with the ones he has with the other girls, because that would drive me mad.

The chances of getting hurt are very real and not something you can really prepare yourself for, but I try and remind myself before every rose ceremony that whatever is meant to be is meant to be. If Jordan decides that I'm not the one for him then I am 100 per cent sure there will be someone else out there for me.

I am very close with all the other girls and we are always there for each other. However sometimes it just wouldn't be right to discuss your feelings with each other, especially when it comes to our feelings for Jordan. For me my coping mechanism has always been to write, which is why I brought along a journal.

Going into the show one of the most important things for me was to stay true to myself and to stay away from being nasty. Overall I have been very happy with the way I've been portrayed and wouldn't change a thing.

Being away from home, from family and friends is definitely the toughest. While in Hawaii I missed the birth of my niece, which wasn't easy at all.

GAB DAVENPORT

Tinder has been ticked off my list before. I think in its earlier days there was an initial awkwardness of being on Tinder, or being seen on it, but now I guess it's kind of socially accepted. It's just another way to meet people, and I know lots of couples whose relationships started from Tinder!

Social media has some great benefits, but with any high there's always a low and there can be a dark side to social media. I stay away from the negativity, there's no point wasting energy and time.

Yes strange is a bit of an understatement. I mean, sure, in life there could be as many girls as there are here attracted to one guy -- but you definitely wouldn't expect them all to be living together!

I think I've come into The Bachelor with very open eyes and well aware that there is a high chance of rejection -- 1 in 23! I haven't got strategies in place per se, but I think if I'm not the final girl standing I have so much in life to be grateful and happy for.

Ironically the girls are the support network in the house. This was something that I guess was sometimes challenging -- if one girl was down in the house it was easy for the mood to spread round the mansion. We were all pretty close and could pick up if someone wasn't quite okay, or just having a tough time. At the end of the day we were all going through similar strains -- missing home etc so we could kind of ride the wave together and support each other through those days.

In life there are always things you want to change, it is about being prepared to accept to change and learn from those moments. I think when you see the show as a viewer, as I am now, you say and even hear yourself saying oh that's not me, that wasn't how I recall that moment playing out. Being on the show you have to accept that you may not like what you see sometimes but as long as you continue to believe in yourself and that viewers can see more than just that.

Definitely my family and friends and not being able to contact them whenever I wanted was really hard. We aren't allowed our phones, and that's where my music lives so it was really hard not being able to chuck on headphones and relax with some tunes!

STORM HALKETT

I certainly have tried online dating before, who hasn't? I haven't had any horror story experiences really but there was one Tinder date I remember well and like to laugh about. He was a nice guy, bought me brunch and then we decided to do something different and go op shopping. We pretty much shopped on our own and then he came out to show me some jeans he was trying on ... women's skinny jeans. A few bucks a pair so he bought two. We didn't speak after that.

Yes absolutely, but you have to be prepared to take it all in and not be too sensitive with online comments if you are prepared to look. I think you just need to remember that what is shown of you on the show in no way defines your personality and there are always going to be negative people out there! I don't pay attention to negativity, I really respect myself and feel great about who I am, and love to make others feel good because that's how I like to be treated! It's not hurtful at all. I think there was one viewer who called me a 'hussy' because I make out with him at every cocktail party. It was one time! You just have to laugh at comments like that.

I think it certainly is strange! I'm a very realistic person though and I had a plan to just treat it as I would on the outside world, and trying to forget the weird circumstances. It was never a competition to me, just a chance to try and get to know someone. I have been realistic, he might not be perfect for me, and I am still trying to find that out. Jealousy was a topic that was brought up from time to time and I could never relate because it's just not an emotion I have ever felt in a romantic situation. I loved hearing about the other girls' dates, and if I ever look like I'm not, it's because I'm not convinced it was as romantic and magical as perhaps they were conveying. I think it was natural for some girls to try to 'over-sell' the date experience, we were going on first dates for most of the show; good things take time and he can't be perfect for every single girl.

Absolutely. I am okay with rejection because I think you have to be realistic about the situation and finding a true match is rare and it comes down to crazy good chemistry.

Yes this was by far the hardest part of the experience and it was hard. We had access to a few phone calls but we are essentially cut off from the world and that can affect a person. You saw that it was a struggle from my 'moment' in Hawaii! My niece had just been born back home and I'd just become an aunty for the first time and my emotions were running high. The other girls were great support; it was good for us to talk off camera about how we were feeling.

In some ways yes, but in other ways no. I always tried to be myself, but it is very challenging in that environment and after a while you feel quite burnt out. I would change some things, like how I dealt with the confinement, but I know I have to just look back on it all and feel good about certain aspects of it! Life is about experiences and trying new things.

Talking to my friends and family of course, closely followed by music. I'm a very independent person and can admit that I love my own company, so it was very hard to not have the freedom to do all the things I usually would to relax.

KATE CAMERON

I have been lucky to have had no horror stories. I think the horror in any dating situation is getting to the end of a date that just isn't flowing and the guy asking to see you again. At the moment you wish you had stayed at home, had a date night with your fat pants and a bottle of red watching Teen Mom.

I don't buy into what other's are saying about me on social media purely because the opinions of my family, friends, clients and colleagues are what matter most to me. A friend once told me "What other's think of you is none of your business". It's a great motto to live by.

It is odd, but the circumstances also reveal a lot about each of their personalities and how they approach the situation. Jealousy is a natural result of the situation we are in. Without it, there wouldn't be the commentary that viewers love to hear!

I have always said that 22 girls have an expiry date on The Bachelor apart from one, so it's important to always be ready to be sent home. If it's my turn, then it's about being grateful for the experience, and friendships I have made as well as getting the chance to know a great guy. It's as simple as that.

We are each other's counsellors! We all have had our ups and downs so it's important to learn who you can trust (and who you cannot) so that you can ride the highs and manage the lows.

I am a fun, down to earth, honest, happy, driven, kind, loving woman. If you watch an episode and think the same, then yes I have been portrayed as me.

Spontaneity, friends and family and my work buddies.

- NZ Herald

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11619696

Let's see if we can spot some clues in what they say.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:21 am

mercieme wrote:Fleur posted a picture of her getting the Massai tattoo on her bachelor NZ FB. I thought she was a true blonde but alas this picture is of her as a brunette...now I am thinking how many of the ladies are really blondes laugh out loud

https://m.facebook.com/FleurOnTheBachelorNZ/photos/pb.1684902055093363.-2207520000.1460242223./1686598724923696/?type=3&source=54&refid=17

I think she looks good as a blonde but I think she would look stunning with dark auburn hair.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:24 am

@mercieme  giggling  I think a lot of the girls are not true blondes. They may have been when they were younger though? I do think it is interesting Fleur posted about her getting those tattoos which were she showed Jordan on her date. Seems like she and Jordan both have that in common along with adventure, etc. Could be a clue or not.

Regarding the article and Storm moving to Auckland... as Katie posted, Jordan has lived in Auckland for a while now so Storm could be moving because she is F1 or she could be doing so just to try out a new career or move? I recall Alysha who was F3 stated last year while the show was on that she was moving to Auckland from the South Island so it may or may not be an indicator for Storm. It seems like Auckland is where a lot of the contestants want to be (more opportunity maybe depending on what they want to do regarding appearances and such? Kiwi residents may know more).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:59 am

@katiebelle Interesting about the rumours... not sure what to believe atm, but not entirely sure it is Rebecca. That Fleur is said to be F1 by most of the eliminated contestants yet not rumours heard that she wins is interesting, considering both Storm and Rebecca have the rumour mill swirling. I guess I won't be surprised if F1 is any one of those three.

Regarding the article - I really liked it - lots of informative interviews by the women. They all seem very realistic and get along great for the most part. It is something I really love about the Bach NZ show - how the girls (and even the lead) all get along. yes

However... I will say I don't believe Storm saying she has never felt jealous. That doesn't match up at all with her meltdown at the last episode and her being hurt was based on a bit of jealousy since she was upset about other girls getting dates (which she says she wasn't? yeah right) and that she had told the girls she had it in the bag after her date. I think she projects more confidence than she feels and I am not so sure how self-aware she is either. I don't care for what she stated about jealous and downplaying the other girls connections - which to me is "comparing" and that is exactly what one does when seeing something as a competition. I don't know... I like her but I am not liking her as much as I did...

STORM: Jealousy was a topic that was brought up from time to time and I could never relate because it's just not an emotion I have ever felt in a romantic situation. I loved hearing about the other girls' dates, and if I ever look like I'm not, it's because I'm not convinced it was as romantic and magical as perhaps they were conveying. I think it was natural for some girls to try to 'over-sell' the date experience, we were going on first dates for most of the show; good things take time and he can't be perfect for every single girl.

Suspect scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:57 pm

I like reading about the interview with the ladies as well.

Regarding Storm's comment about making a "date sound magical than what it was"; from what we have been shown so far, I believe Storm was referring to Naz because both Fleur & Storm had ITMs knocking Naz's single date. Storm's facial expression during Naz's recount of her single date was funny....I was laugh out loud. Also regarding the comment about having it in the bag, i believe Kate said in an extra footage where she was shown with the other girls that Storm's quiet confidence implies to her that Storm had it in the bag. If Storm actually said those words, that's gold for production IMO...no way they are not airing that; I actually hope Mike Puru asks Kate about that comment during the AFTR.

I think both Kate & Gabs had strong personalities on the show as demonstrated on group dates where they took over & intimidated some of the girls. When Gabs said over ITM that she was thinking Shari & Rebecca would land in the bottom 2 & Rebecca would be sent home versus what actually happened with Shari & Gabs in the bottom & Shari sent home was IMO of an example of how Gabs & Kate truly had no clue about where Jordan's head was with the girls....all I was thinking was only if they knew how much Jordan was into Rebecca. Even Kate seemed shocked that both her & Lara landed in the bottom 2 because she thought her relationship was stronger than Alicia's who Kate thought should have gone home that episode.

On a funny note the spin off crew had an office sweepstakes where they randomly drew names of the F1...laugh out loud at Duncan Grieve's expression after he drew Kate as F1...yep I think even Kate would agree  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD39SLqGFDx/

Regarding Naz.....she has been saying more to come on Twitter & FB...do y'all think it's possible she makes it to F4?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Finally y'all...Jordan will do a media round on Mike Puru's new morning show (Monday April 11th in NZ). The show is on at 9am NZ time. Good call @Allaboutlove that Jordan's media rounds will most likely happen post midway into the show  yes hope we get the video to analyze.

ETA: Mike Puru was asked in the interview about rumors that some of the girls came crying to uncle Mike during filming & he said it was true.....interesting.....I wonder what was going on in the house.

http://www.scout.co.nz/VIDEO-Meet-the-hosts-of-The-Cafe-which-debuts-today/tabid/3538/articleID/13212/Default.aspx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:59 pm

Great points, @mercieme! yes Honestly, Bach NZ is so tame I feel like I have to dig to find anything remotely dramatic so it's a credit to the show and country that this is the case. Too funny Duncan's expression about Kate. laugh out loud I wouldn't be surprised if Naz makes it to F4 but at the same time won't be surprised if she doesn't. Chrystal was F5 and had lots of screentime so I guess it depends. As for catching moments for tv (Storm saying "in the bag") I don't think they would air that if they did film it - especially if she is F1. Maybe not if she is F2 either. If she was the villain? Yeah I would think so then but not sure. I also wonder what was going on in the house that would cause the girls to be crying to Mike. Poor guy - sounds like he must have been working overtime behind the scenes. giggling

Regarding Jordan's first media appearance... it sounds like TV3 knew what they were doing by having Jordan on Mike's first show. It reminds me of Bach US for Ben H when he was announced on After Paradise Live - he didn't do any other TV appearances before then on GMA as is usually the case. Makes sense that TV3 would want to capitalize on the new show and Jordan - a case of firsts if one will. I also hope we get some video footage to analyze. It seems like TV3 is really controlling the show's media this year (Scout, and now Mike's new show). Hopefully some clues will be gathered yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689