SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:50 am

I still don't know who the F1 but just going by your recaps of the last episode. It appears Fleur has been given plenty of confidence by Jordan so no doubt whatsoever in Fleur's mind that she is not F1. Storm was shown with doubt. And Naz has been confident from the get go. Gabs is still a wild card for me.

With that said I think Jordan has been considerate of girls that he could see nothing with so I could see his F2 made up of his F1 (the person he knows he will pick) & someone that won't be too heartbroken if he lets them go. So if Fleur is F1, I can see Naz or Gabs as F2. Also I won't be surprised if at least one more girl calls it quit before the HTDs or another shock exit we  shall see....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:12 pm

And Naz has spoken...tomorrow is supposedly an epic episode....I hope it's because someone walks out laugh out loud

Nazanin Khanjani ‏@KhanjaniNazanin
OH MY GOD tomorrow night is one hell of an epic episode! TRUST ME you don't want to miss it! @TheBachelorNZ @ScoutNewsNZ @MikePuruNZ (girl emoji) (love emoji) xx

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:40 pm

Hmmmm! Interesting news! Sounds like it could be Storm "storming" away since she seems to be one not handling the situation too well!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:41 pm

did you see gab in today,s episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 pm

LynnTa wrote:Hmmmm!  Interesting news!  Sounds like it could be Storm "storming" away since she seems to be one not handling the situation too well!

unless it is just her personality to worry more and express it more
fleur seemed to made peace with herself and stopped make comparison
naz is confident with what she has with jordan too

could be an edits thing

also, fleur posting many pics... I am very very cautious about that because Dani did the same in the previous season...

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:54 pm

I'm just wondering, if Jordan is giving Fleur 2gifts, GDRs,SQTs how are the other girls supposed to take it? It just doesn't sound fair ,to me ,at least! He is talking about giving each girl a fair chance --how is this helping?
Judging by this special treatment of Fleur, she has to be F1 then and I wouldn't be surprised if Storm or any other girl leaves!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:56 pm

mercieme wrote:And Naz has spoken...tomorrow is supposedly an epic episode....I hope it's because someone walks out laugh out loud

OH MY GOD tomorrow night is one hell of an epic episode! TRUST ME you don't want to miss it! @TheBachelorNZ @ScoutNewsNZ @MikePuruNZ (girl emoji) (love emoji) xx
Geez!

Is Naz getting paid to promote the season?

She's doing Jordan's job atm Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:And Naz has spoken...tomorrow is supposedly an epic episode....I hope it's because someone walks out laugh out loud

Geez!

Is Naz getting paid to promote the season?

She's doing Jordan's job atm Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887

well this is her single date no? so she is excited about it. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:58 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm just wondering, if Jordan is giving Fleur 2gifts, GDRs,SQTs how are the other girls supposed to take it? It just doesn't sound fair ,to me ,at least!  He is talking about giving each girl a fair chance --how is this helping?
Judging by this special treatment of Fleur, she has to be F1 then and I wouldn't be surprised if Storm or any other girl leaves!

it could be Kate... after all, he asked her to stay and she did not have any single date......

did we rule out 2on1?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:59 pm

Not sure if it means anything in the longrun but just going by IG and when the girls were active... the two girls who were last to become active on IG were Fleur and Naz.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if it means anything in the longrun but just going by IG and when the girls were active... the two girls who were last to become active on IG were Fleur and Naz.

this is hard to know now. everyone have SM accounts.
it can be taken both way

fleur is F1 because she was the last one to use SM
Fleur is F2 because it took her time to recover her heartbreak

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:02 pm

LynnTa wrote:I'm just wondering, if Jordan is giving Fleur 2gifts, GDRs,SQTs how are the other girls supposed to take it? It just doesn't sound fair ,to me ,at least!  He is talking about giving each girl a fair chance --how is this helping?
Yeah I think Fleur is F1.

It makes me think of Rebecca and she posted the date card for Fleur... I think it has significance and was Rebecca's way to give support (she did similar on the show).

I won't be surprised if Storm or some other girl leaves either - or at least threatens to.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689