SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 am

Karina wrote:I found this comment on Fleurs personal FB which is open she has posted a photo of her from a recent photo shoot. looking lovely in a white dress I saw this comment and noted that Fleur had liked the comment. Not sure what this means @AllAboutLove but certainly interesting.

nez MacDonald Stunner!
We have decided that you are far too good and intelligent for that bachelor!!! There is a better bachelor out there who is more worthy of your awesomeness!

Also looking at the photo of the books and this statement I am intrigued
Fleur Time to sort out a job, place to live and life in general. #thesuccessprinciples #feelthefearanddoitanyway 1d
Read more at https://websta.me//p/1237289489152872413_203199610#IKgfm5rReqVtQE8h.99

Wow, great find, @Karin and awesome sleuthing  bestbud!

Interesting that Fleur liked that comment.  If I had to guess I would think someone who is F1 wouldn't like a comment like that? It doesn't seem very F1-like to do so  scratch

So if Fleur not F1 and either Naz or Erin - I could go either way with either one - but if going just by SCOUT magazine I'd say Naz for F1 if not Fleur (add in Storm, Kate, and Chrystal saying Naz F1). Also, Erin's SCOUT interview doesn't sound like she is particularly interested and to be honest she doesn't seem invested like Fleur and Naz have been but who knows. If Fleur is F1 then I think things are not exactly going well for an F1 to like a comment like that?

This season has been all over the place with no real love story imo and something many viewers/media seem to agree with including past contestants from last season so I guess for me I won't be surprised if any of the 3 are F1 or if things are over. I'd be more surprised if there was a love story shown though - that hasn't happened yet. giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:30 am

@AllAboutLove yes, agreed Erin's answers were 'very on the fence' though I did note on her FB that there was a comment about her answers saying that Erin was her mother's daughter given the diplomatic answers. So it could mean that Erin is being purposefully circumspect or she is just not invested somehow I think the later (IMO) and Naz could be F1. Did you note that in one of Kate's comments she stated that there was a lot of lust going on not love....Naz and Jordan !!!

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:39 am

Hi guys

Erin's itv doesn't sound like F1 to me actually. Even if it is realistic, i would've expected an F1 who is at least happy with the lead to be less casual about the whole experience. Imo

With that said, Fleur liking the post about her being better off is also quite telling.

The only one still positive about the experience and that even has jordan pic with a rose a facebook page cover is Naz. I thought it was just for self promotion but i'm back to thinking she might be the one. And i'm thinking the girls are bitter because of that.
Especially with a lead that didn't open up that much...

I'm even thinking maybe something awfull happens at the finale that makes the girls more detached to Jordy.
We didn't even have the season preview as usual. Nothing, not a SC about the finale.

ETA
And as i said before, Naz edit is the wild card for me right now. It can really go both ways where for Erin, i'm more skeptical because even hidden F1 are shown one way or another having something to overcome. The more hidden for me on this franchise have been snez from bach AU but:
1. The edit showed questions about the fact that she has Eve and the distance between their cities (almost 10 hours of air plane?)
2. We still could see them together in the end somehow and they had chemistry from the get go.
And im skeptical for Fleur now just because of the social media and the fact that it can very much be Naz.

All that just imho
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:00 pm

If SM activity is anything to go by (it was last year) then Naz is F1 based on her being the last to be on active on SM/IG. Fleur was a few days before her so she may be F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Just to add:

Naz's SM doesn't make me think she is in a relationship but it may just be because I am not used to F1s being very provocative in their SM and having videos with camera focusing on their boobs and butt. Her SCOUT pics to me also didn't come across like she was taken. I only say this based on how most F1s portray themselves but considering this is Naz she likely is not like that so it's still possible she is F1.

TBH, from looking at and reading about all F3 media/SM I am not sure any of them seem like they are with Jordan. Maybe Erin is correct in her interview that none of the girls are/were in love with him. Who knows...

Regardless of who is F1 there's no love story here to watch, imo, so whomever is F1 I could flip a coin and guess and still think they all have the same shot at a lasting relationship with Jordan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:13 pm

Well this is interesting:
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Screen11
source

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot source)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Very interesting... I wonder if this is a different Woman's Day photoshoot from the one before with the F5?

F2 maybe if just Fleur and Erin in photoshoot for WD (so similar to Dani and Matilda's FD Woman's Day photoshoot)? Interesting that SCOUT had them both in white (Fleur in dress and Erin in top and pants) for that one shoot (which they had Fleur and Naz featured as main pic - I've noticed Fleur is featured a lot as main pic/header).

Cassie who commented to Fleur when she win's to take Jordan to South Africa are they related or just friends? She's a saffa so thinking if not related maybe Fleur stayed there? I know that lots of Dutch people visit SA and have relatives so if she's related maybe she knows something?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Just to clarify that photo with Erin was not for F2 according to Fleur...see her response below to folks implying it was for the F2. She took that pic with Erin the day of the F5 WD photo shoot. But who knows if Fleur is telling the truth.

life_as_fleur This was with the other girls at our Woman's Day shoot the other day. Nothing to do with who stays, who goes, who ends up in the final and who doesn't Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:20 pm

All those findings are really interesting.

I find Fleur's IG post with the self-help books really not F1-like. Especially with the caption she wrote ... "Time to sort out a job, place to live and life in general". But I also feel like she must be really aware that her SM is scrutinized and that this post is kinda telling that she is not F1. So there might be a chance she is posting this on purpose because she is F1 and she wants to confuse everyone ... ???
If she is not posting this to confuse us then imo she is not F1, or not F1 anymore ... no way you decide to get into self-help books and time to sort out everything mood when you are supposed to be on cloud 9 ... IMO

I was wondering .. is there an actual possibility that no one is picked at the end?? Because that could also be the real ending of the show ...no F1 ...  and that could explain why everybody is so confused ... and that we also heard from the prod that it would be hard to pick the F1, because there is no F1... ???

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Well....according to @Allaboutlove they wouldn't do a live finale with no F1. I really have no clue what's going on. However from a pure sleuthing perspective, I am sticking to Erin leaving next week after the HTD/fantasy dates; with F2 as Naz & Fleur with Fleur being F1.

Whether or not Jordan is still with his F1 or whether the relationship will last is another story.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:43 pm

mercieme wrote:Well....according to @Allaboutlove they wouldn't do a live finale with no F1. I really have no clue what's going on. However from a pure sleuthing perspective, I am sticking to Erin leaving next week after the HTD/fantasy dates; with F2 as Naz & Fleur with Fleur being F1.

Whether or not Jordan is still with his F1 or whether the relationship will last is another story.

That was my pick before watching the last episode. Now I'm lost haha.

The edits from last episode are very F1 for Fleur IMO but then Jordan's body language when she did her desperate love declaration are saying something else. I'm clearly lost ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Well this is interesting:
hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 Screen11
source

b.achelor_nz_follow this account for scandal about the bachelor

Saw this post on Fleurs IG re the photo. hawaii - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 66 3806527698

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689