SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:11 am

I would not be surprise IMO if Naz is F1 that she gets this from Jordan

since we know (pretty sure) that we will not see an engagement. Price is not an issue IMO, it is more romantic and symbolic

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Ttt10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Ffffff10
s-caps from Michael Hill website

Michael Hill

note to self: way prettIer than the ugly ring Mathilda got from art IMO

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Nnn10
s-cap from google

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:40 am

Tash Van Dijk-Kreulen‎ to Ellen Verhoeven
25 April at 19:56 ·
We wish we were flies on THE Wall at your house right now

Last edited by Karina on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : it did send not the complete version)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:47 am

Oh gee that is annoying it will not send the complete post the above person comments about a boat incident and Naz #dramaqueen on Fleurs mothers FB Page I do not why it keeps automatically deleting

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:02 am

Karina wrote:Oh gee that is annoying it will not send the complete post the above person comments about a boat incident and Naz #dramaqueen on Fleurs mothers FB Page I do not why it keeps automatically deleting

yes. they were making fun of Naz having a panic attack. It was not mean. In fact it was funny Smiley

I have fear of height. this is something I cannot control if I am on a bridge. However I am all good on plane. I also panic if I am swimming above dark waters knowing life is under me. I just hyperventilate and one day I could not go back to the beach. Since then (25 years ago) you will never ask me to swim in the middle of the ocean. But here also I am all good on any boat.

So I guess, those who do not nave such panic attack can make fun of us IMO. Adding #dramaqueen when a person does not know what he is talking about for not experiencing such panic is not nice though. I assume he does not have one or he would have been a bit more considerate by using #dramaqueen

This said. Did she push a little bit when she recovered in his arms? sure! giggling

Last edited by HEA on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:07 am

I believe this is what you wanted to share?

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Ff11

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:11 am

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Who's my leading lady? #thebachelornz
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 12965110

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 am

HEA wrote:
Karina wrote:Oh gee that is annoying it will not send the complete post the above person comments about a boat incident and Naz #dramaqueen on Fleurs mothers FB Page I do not why it keeps automatically deleting

yes. they were making fun of Naz having a panic attack. It was not mean. In fact it was funny Smiley

I have fear of height. this is something I cannot control if I am on a bridge. However I am all good on plane. I also panic if I am swimming above dark waters knowing life is under me. I just hyperventilate and one day I could not go back to the beach. Since then (25 years ago) you will never ask me to swim in the middle of the ocean. But here also I am all good on any boat.

So I guess, those who do not nave such panic attack can make fun of us IMO. Adding #dramaqueen when a person does not know what he is talking about for not experiencing such panic is not nice though. I assume he does not have one or he would have been a bit more considerate by using #dramaqueen

This said. Did she push a little bit when she recovered in his arms? sure! giggling

Thanks @HEA Yes it was intended in a friendly fun way. It was the #dramaqueen bit that was interesting ! Did you notice Fleurs Mum posted the Home Visit photos ? could not find any clues though.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:31 am

jen689 wrote:@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Who's my leading lady? #thebachelornz
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 12965110

Mmmmmmm I wonder if having Fleur and Erin in white looking like celestial beings compared to Naz in racy naughty black and being in the middle means anything. Fleur looks fierce Erin calm and confident and Naz hard to say question

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:59 am

Naz commented with " Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 2764 "on Jordan's IG post of the three girls. Not sure if F1 would be doing that? Who knows though.

@Karina I wondered about the color of the outfits too and posted about it unthread that it reminds me of Bach AU where the girls colors at RC would indicate who stays or goes. Also, Fleur is wearing the dress, Erin in pants and crop top, Naz in lingerie and men's shirt (looks like a typical Maxim magazine shot to me).

If Fleur is F1 I think the color and outfits are intentional and if so I could see Naz or Erin in either F2/F3 spot. For more drama I'd say they'd have Naz in F2 but if wanting to give her media exposure before Finale she could be F3 since F3 elimination would be a week nearly before final episode. OTOH if Naz F1 then that's all moot. ;)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:18 am

@AllAboutLove yes I totally agree a bit racy for a F1 Fleur looks almost regal and lovely Erin so calm. I am now wondering about Fleur though I have been reading all her blogs, my goodness just so much intensity and emotion in them. I would think that it would just get exhausting to converse and delve into feelings for any extended period of time. You can see in the close up screen shots Jordan tuning out when Fleur goes on yet he does not seem to tune out with Naz

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:23 am

Jordan is only following naz IG, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:25 am

@Karina I haven't read much up on Fleur but from her thread it sounds like she's been through a lot so maybe it accounts for a lot of her emotions?

With Jordan I actually think he tunes out all the girls. If I was more invested this season I'd post sc of him doing that for all F3 (I've seen him do so with all 3). From just the last episode I thought Jordan's BL at the 2on1 date was off with Naz. I'd say Jordan is more therapist to Naz than romantic suitor and he likes it when she is needy and he can do his dad/therapist thing. I actually didn't see much romance/interest from Jordan to Naz last episode and that he put her on the 2on1 was not exactly F1 thing to do IMO.

That being said this is Jordan so not sure. I just don't see him as into Naz last episodes as he may have been earlier on.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689