SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Maybe things weren't working out with the boyfriend and she was planning on ending it anyway. Who knows. I think she would be a good fit for Ben regardless.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 pm

I am happy she made the F4. I have taken a liking to her. Hope she gets a decent edit. My guess for her is F2 or F4.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:16 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm still sceptical about her boyfriend situation. The interviews may have been in early August, but surely she had to apply earlier. If she dumped her boyfriend in July like the comment on RS's site indicated, then that's pretty dodgy. Which came first, the decision to dump him or the decision to apply for the show?  

Maybe someone else applied for her? Catherine's best friend submitted an application for her when she still had a boyfriend, so I'm thinking that's pretty common. If she applied herself while having a boyfriend, that's obviously very sketchy.

Caila is the one I'm most intrigued by - I'm curious to see what her relationship with Ben is like and if she really is witty and funny, as her co-worker said. I'm thinking she's mostly likely in the f2, because if Joelle is our next lead she's likely going to f3/f4 and I can't imagine Ben dumping a single mother at f2, so Amanda is probably f3/f4. All, IMO!

I agree
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by teachbeach72 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:33 am

Did some "sleuthing". Caila's Dad is a CEO, Mom studied nursing. She has a younger brother. IMO she may have wanted to meet Ben, but at 23 I question the sincerity of being ready for a relationship & marriage.

teachbeach72

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:56 am

I'm not really sure of her reasons for going on the show but I do have some feelings of doubt. It is hard though without ever hearing a word come out of her mouth I'll just have to wait and see as more information comes forward from her or until the show airs.

I'm really curious where exactly in Ohio her parents live so it will be easier to get any possible information on her home town date this Friday. Did you happen to come across this info while you did your research? Thank you. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:04 am

^^ If I were hazard to guess, probably the same amount of sincerity the other girls at 24 and 25, and the lead at 26? 27? are about marriage. laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:08 am

^^Her parents appear to be in Cleveland, OH.  Ohio is where her parents first met but then moved to Massachusetts and now back to OH.  
Per my sleuthing.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 am

dee wrote:^^ If I were hazard to guess, probably the same amount of sincerity the other girls at 24 and 25, and the lead at 26? 27? are about marriage. laugh out loud

Hey hi Dee

If 23 to 26 is too to youg then 98%?of my family and friends would be in trouble. Oh wait many of us are married for 29years plus. That is the average age in my community in my generation.
It was graduate uni, get your carrier started, het married, have kids a couple of years later in while improve career while bringing up our kiddos. Nbd. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:22 am

nd4reality wrote:

Hey hi  Dee

If 23 to 26 is too to youg then 98%?of my family and friends would be in trouble. Oh wait many of us are married for 29years plus. That is the average age in my community in my generation.
It was graduate uni, get your carrier started, het married, have kids a couple of years later in while improve career while bringing up our kiddos. Nbd. Lol
Hey ND! Glad to see you posting more this season Smiley

No, I don't think someone at age 23-26 is too young. I was just trying to say age isn't always the best indicator for being ready to marry and that it's dependent on the person. I mean, hey, I'm 25 and I'm no where near being ready yet haha laugh out loud And I'm assuming if these people were so gung ho about being married by 25, they would have done so in the real world already.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:22 am

Here is a little more info about Caila written in 2013.  She sounds mature and goal oriented.  I like that she has already lived/studied overseas and that she taught English to students.   Also, she works to promote diversity in the workplace through AHANA.  I can see where Ben would have much in common with her and look forward to seeing them together.  

Bio
An ambitious creative student, I am very personable and am passionate about what I do! Last semester I studied abroad in Germany and taught English to young students. I am currently the President of the AHANA Management Academy that promotes diversity in the workplace and hosts speakers, etiquette dinners, & resume workshops. Last year I was the treasurer for the Boston College Philippine Society and I continue to stay involved. I love to travel and practice my German, which I started in college. It is never too late to learn a new skill. People learn through experiences and the most memorable are the fun ones!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:36 am

Assuming Lauren is F1, Caila is the one I'd most like to see as the Bachelorette out of the remaining 3. I'd love to finally get a WOC lead!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:36 am

She's an impressive girl IMO. I found her dad's facebook page and they seem like a very close, well-traveled family. This will probably be a very easy HTD for Ben. Her dad is a CEO and Juliet and Jacoby said Ben would probably be a future CEO/president. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg