SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:14 pm

^That's the one that gave me Catherine vibes.

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 87b72b10 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 86669110 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Wow me too! Had to do a double take!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:21 pm

I dont want to compare her with Catherine just yet until I know more of her/see her in action. But looks wise, they both have that exotic "half asian, half white" look.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Has her heritage been sleuthed? Otherwise I would hate to see us labeling her. If it has been sleuthed, never mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:28 pm

“Last semester I studied abroad in Germany and taught English to young students. I am currently the President of the AHANA Management Academy that promotes diversity in the workplace and hosts speakers, etiquette dinners, & resume workshops. Last year I was the treasurer for the Boston College Philippine Society and I continue to stay involved. I love to travel and practice my German, which I started in college. ”

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Has her heritage been sleuthed? Otherwise I would hate to see us labeling her. If it has been sleuthed, never mind.

She's at least some part fillipino. Smiley
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:30 pm

california90 wrote:I dont want to compare her with Catherine just yet until I know more of her/see her in action. But looks wise, they both have that exotic "half asian, half white" look.

Yeah just looks wise she does to me.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Ok--thanks!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:
california90 wrote:I dont want to compare her with Catherine just yet until I know more of her/see her in action. But looks wise, they both have that exotic "half asian, half white" look.

Yeah just looks wise she does to me.

More like her sister! The older one? I forgot her name. I think its the older one laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm

SarahValley wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Has her heritage been sleuthed? Otherwise I would hate to see us labeling her. If it has been sleuthed, never mind.

She's at least some part fillipino. Smiley

and from her first name and surname, I would have to guess some Irish!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:53 pm

In her profile that was linked to where she answered questions about herself, she didn't seem too similar to Catherine to me. I didn't get the quirky, witty, and creative vibe - more of a very career-focused and ambitious vibe. I know you can be both, but Catherine just wasn't the first thing that came to mind when reading it. I would hate for her to be seen as this season's Catherine just b/c of a shared heritage. Maybe it's a pet peeve b/c people do that to me with EVERY single other Indian person, haha.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Personality remains to be seen but I don't think she looks like Catherine.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg