SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Here's a video I found of her (short clip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPqYuPefMvA

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

sisters - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Bringing this over from the Contestant sleuthing thread from our resident French lady living in Ireland yes sophie, thanks for that interesting info!

sophienette wrote:snipped..

... Caila for info is an old Irish name for girls. If anything, from my point of view... Kayla is the @fake@ name as not as old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:49 pm

The asian in me is gonna root for her no matter what. She seems normal and ambitious and down to earth. If not her, I also like Lauren. She seems very opposite of say someone like Becca or the girls on Chris's season. I could be very wrong and it's a bold statement but just the vibes I get. She is very young though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:07 pm

Cal, I didn't know you were asian! Very cool - I used to think I was like the only POC here, but we Bachelor fans are a very diverse group, it seems!

That's partly why I'm rooting for her too. I remember on Aaron's season, there was an Indian girl who was basically the "villain" and I still rooted her just because of our shared nationality. It's just nice to see some diversity. Plus, they'd make such a cute couple!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Cal, I didn't know you were asian! Very cool - I used to think I was like the only POC here, but we Bachelor fans are a very diverse group, it seems!

That's partly why I'm rooting for her too. I remember on Aaron's season, there was an Indian girl who was basically the "villain" and I still rooted her just because of our shared nationality. It's just nice to see some diversity. Plus, they'd make such a cute couple!

I am Smiley

I get really excited when I see other ethnicities on the show, even if they are half. I'd ideally really love a 100% asian girl make it onto the show again. It does suck when a POC is eliminated early or picked ones that doesn't portray our ethnicities in a positive light.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Jeez Caila's thread is popping laugh out loud

What if the producers were/are trying to create another Sean season with Caila? Obviously because of the whole Asian ethnicity, which there isn't usually a lot of on the show.. And like I said, I believe Rachel had some asian in her too. Where does the name Tchen (Rachel's last name) come from?

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:Jeez Caila's thread is popping laugh out loud

What if the producers were/are trying to create another Sean season with Caila? Obviously because of the whole Asian ethnicity, which there isn't usually a lot of on the show.. And like I said, I believe Rachel had some asian in her too. Where does the name Tchen (Rachel's last name) come from?

I'm not sure where her last name comes.. I've never heard of a last name "Tchen" unless her last name is just "Chen". She might be a quarter Korean or Japanese. I have some friends who have a little bit of those in their blood (quarter or half) and look completely white and you can never tell that they are asian.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:34 pm

That's what I said when her name originally came up! Ben reminds me a lot of Sean, so it would be really ironic if he picked a girl that reminded people of Catherine.

Didn't Andy also pick a girl that was half-Filipino? I haven't seen that season, but Tessa looks VERY much like Catherine, IMO. It would be really interesting if three seasons had an Asian winner - maybe it would encourage TPTB to cast more diverse girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 pm

Hey I am Asian too!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:38 pm

california90 wrote:

I'm not sure where her last name comes.. I've never heard of a last name "Tchen" unless her last name is just "Chen". She might be a quarter Korean or Japanese. I have some friends who have a little bit of those in their blood (quarter or half) and look completely white and you can never tell that they are asian.

Tchen could be Vietnamese Chinese. I know some people with that last name.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:42 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

That's what I said when her name originally came up! Ben reminds me a lot of Sean, so it would be really ironic if he picked a girl that reminded people of Catherine.

Didn't Andy also pick a girl that was half-Filipino? I haven't seen that season, but Tessa looks VERY much like Catherine, IMO. It would be really interesting if three seasons had an Asian winner - maybe it would encourage TPTB to cast more diverse girls!

Tessa was half Chinese, I believe? I'm not certain. There was also Tina on his season who was also asian!! That was pretty much the last of the asian until Catherine came.

sdmom wrote:Hey I am Asian too!

We are asian and live in SD! Wahoo!!

sdmom wrote:

Tchen could be Vietnamese Chinese. I know some people with that last name.

Ohh that is a possibility. I should have known. I'm viet/chinese oops. haha

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:59 pm

My surname was misspelled when my husband's family came to the USA via Ellis Island 100 yrs ago. 
Because of the spelling many people have asked me over the course of my marriage if I am from ___________. 
No..his ancestors are not from _____________. The name was spelled wrong, but phonetically is similar to what is similar in that other country. 
So---just a simple lesson in names.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg