SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:03 pm

I didn't care for Caila's personality night one but she is very pretty, more than I thought while filming. I want to see more of what she's like but so far I think she is trying extra hard like Olivia but hiding it better.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Well to me she seemed just as affected and tryhard as I thought after seeing the first preview. Not a fan, except of her hair. That jump was embarrassing, she was hanging in mid-air trying to get Ben to catch her legs. Just no.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:42 pm

mindless wrote:Well to me she seemed just as affected and tryhard as I thought after seeing the first preview. Not a fan, except of her hair. That jump was embarrassing, she was hanging in mid-air trying to get Ben to catch her legs. Just no.

That was so awkward haha! I cringed!

fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:46 pm

I honestly didn't get the affected and try hard vibe that I was expecting. We did only see her for like 2 ITMs and one small-talk type conversation, though. It'll definitely be interesting to see how she acts on their 1-on-1 next week, since she'll be around celebrities and will spend more alone time with Ben.

I don't find her super pretty either but I always feel weird talking about girls' looks on the show. None of the F1 guys have been attractive to me, except Roberto, but I feel like no one really criticize's guys looks that much!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:00 pm

We didn't see much of her on the first night, but we did get an intro.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Oh gosh, to me it seemed like all the ITMs were either her or Lace. laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 pm

I think she is beautiful. No thoughts either way on her personality yet though.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:48 am

mindless wrote:Well to me she seemed just as affected and tryhard as I thought after seeing the first preview. Not a fan, except of her hair. That jump was embarrassing, she was hanging in mid-air trying to get Ben to catch her legs. Just no.

ITA! She is exactly as I expected too and I had posted that I think she jumped on Ben (so not classy, imo and no, I don't care if TPTB made her do it - even worse if so, imo) which is what she did and not him doing it as was speculated. Honestly, Ben is such a nice guy (even to Lace!) that anything someone does (even Kaitlyn) he will say a good word but I didn't see anything there between them. I will also add that she comes across immature to me. That 50 shades of crazy comment was eye rolling try hard too. I much prefer the contestants who are normal and nice without needing to ham it up for the cameras in ITMs.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:59 am

Just to add:

I thought Brooks' comments about Caila on AfterBuzz were hilarious.
His facial expression when he said, "she PULLED herself up into his arms" and rolled his eyes was too funny  fitfam - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

None of them on AfterBuzz liked Caila.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:16 am

Caila is too early for me to call. The jump was awkward but I found some of her comments funny. She is cute...a fire cracker. She may have been trying hard but it was the first episode and she was still getting used to the cameras. I find the real personalities come out once they settle down and get used to being filmed...plus the stress starts kicking in. So far, I'm leaning towards yes

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:20 am

Caila touching and flipping her hair drives me nuts.
I can't stand when girls do that talking to guys... it's so try hard. no no
She didn't come across mature at all for her age - quite the opposite, imo, and her entrance only solidified that for me.
From her pulling herself into Ben's arms to her "so sexy" talking about sales to her "Fifty shades of crazy" hamming it up for the cameras it's all so unnatural to me and so immature. Rolling Eyes
I prefer seeing classy and mature acting women and IMO, compared to Lauren B and how she conducted herself, Caila doesn't even come close.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:29 pm

"Classy and mature acting women" and "The Bachelor show" aren't phrases I would use in the same sentence. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mizzoufan
Norcalgal
bronco18
Al
kimberlyg