SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo 52s53 seconds ago
Irene the psychic on air now says that @Sam_Frost will pick Sasha to win as he is more trustworthy! #BacheloretteAU #KJshow

Even though Irene said the crystal ball says Michael and the BL is for Michael

Back to top Go down

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 pm

see2love wrote:Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo  54s54 seconds ago
Michael & Sasha from @BacheloretteAU on air now! They said regardless of who wins they will still hang out with each other. Bromance!
0 retweets 0 favorites

thumbsup

i wanna listen :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:58 pm

It's official!!!  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  

Sam Frost is #TeamRichie and has endorsed Richie for Bachelor 2016!!!! (in TV Week Mag official mag with show and TV Logies like Emmy Awards)!!!

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/richie-to-be-next-bachelor-australia/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's official!!!  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  

Sam Frost is #TeamRichie and has endorsed Richie for Bachelor 2016!!!! (in TV Week Mag official mag with show and TV Logies like Emmy Awards)!!!

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/richie-to-be-next-bachelor-australia/

This is wonderful news! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:48 pm

I'd be shocked if the Lead didn't say they would want their F3 person to be the next lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Sam always was and is #TeamRichie.
Sam confirms it with her tweet!

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 Asdasd10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Wow, now that's what I call pushing it! She's not kidding. This isn't the usual one liner on SM, this is a full declaration of using whatever power she can to get it done!

I hope she can make it work, and I hope he's in a good place where he would look forward to the opportunity.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's official!!!  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 1710264613  

I'm happy for ALL those Richie's fans! :claphands   AND I hope the producers will be very careful to choose some very nice girls for him and avoid  COUGARS!! I would think  specially Richie would need younger and very youthful girls!   Congratulations to TEEM-RICHIE yes

Sorry to all those Michael's fans… but you most likely continue seeing him on the media. I think he will probably keep himself around for a while yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, now that's what I call pushing it! She's not kidding. This isn't the usual one liner on SM, this is a full declaration of using whatever power she can to get it done!

I hope she can make it work, and I hope he's in a good place where he would look forward to the opportunity.

yes
The tweet Sam posted is a screenshot of what she said in the OK magazine article about Richie being next Bachelor.
OK magazine is the official magazine for the show (like People or Us Weekly in comparison).

Here's the cover of OK magazine with Richie with title "Richie's the New Bachelor" for which Sam is talking about Richie being next lead.

KJshow - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 14 CR3jn6OUAAAf-fw
okmagazine.com.au
In TV Week Mag(also official for the show) last week they had a snippet of "Who is the new Bachelor" and had Richie listed with this.
TV Week mag has also tweeted about Richie being next lead. http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2015/10/richie-to-be-next-bachelor-australia/

There is a twitter hashtag as well for #RichieforBachelor2016 and all media, including Fitza and Wippa who tweeted as soon as Richie was eliminated at rose ceremony that "The Bachelor has just been decided".

Plus all other media and bloggers (the ones tied to the show like Rosie) all state Richie will be the bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:18 pm

BOTH sasha and michael vids are available

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:19 pm

marysegap wrote:

I'm happy for ALL those Richie's fans! :claphands   AND I hope the producers will be very careful to choose some very nice girls for him and avoid  COUGARS!! I would think  specially Richie would need younger and very youthful girls!   Congratulations to TEEM-RICHIE yes

Sorry to all those Michael's fans… but you most likely continue seeing him on the media. I think he will probably keep himself around for a while yes

you are dead wrong my friend

check sasha vid... says...nawwww scratch that... yells #2 to me

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:30 pm

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/sasha--michael-reveal/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3urM656UW8I

further evidence that sash wins. very odd for michael to hi-5 sash if he was the winner. would feel a bit arrogant and I know Michael isn't like that at all.

One thing I do want to point out is that considering michael is F2, he is very well composed and doesn't give away any vibes that he is heart broken. He responds very well to what is said and I find it very difficult to believe he is actually heartbroken. He for sure has moved on unlike richie.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF