SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:49 pm

also the two finale sneak peek videos of the two boys.

With sash, we hear alot of voice overs from Sam with scenes to back it up. She was describing him as creative (painting date), talented and giving (him giving her the artwork he did saying he listens when she talks). she used the words "wow" and "sexy"

With michael, we only heard one voice over which was "wow this guy is so hot" and then preceded by all these comments made by michael (which sounds sooooooooo rehearsed IMO)

pretty clear that the lead up to this finale, producers aren't really trying to hide the winner anymore

joshfan

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:53 pm

This does not look like michael is F2 to me at all...

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 W111

on the show tonight, sam frost will chose one of you

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 W211

tomorrow, one of you will be here with frosty herself

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:05 pm

HEA wrote:This does not look like michael is F2 to me at all...

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 W111

on the show tonight, sam frost will chose one of you

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 W211

tomorrow, one of you will be here with frosty herself

which is why it freaks me out so much because he definitely is F2. Many can agree he is F2 based on some critical evidence by AAL and even those who aren't fans of sasha knows sasha wins. Again I'm saying this without actually being 100% confident cause I can't be. I don't want to argue with you because I know you are a very dedicated Michael fan and that is great because that shows you are a passionate person.

But the way Michael is acting, looking happy etc right? makes me believe he is not as heart broken. I think he has moved on. And that is all we want for him is that right? To be happy and moving on. But just overall, this just confirms to me that Michael seemed fishy for a reason on the show. Maybe he was fed lines, I really don't think he was 100% in it for Sam. great if i fell in love, he thinks but if it doesn't work out doesn't faze me. MY OPINION.

But other than that, I will be back when the finale finishes. Goodluck to everyone. May the best man win

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:15 pm

CMIIW, Snez didn't look particularly happy in the same radio interview before finale too. Together with all the pap/mag articles and the editing after Lana arrived, many believed Snez is F2.

So IMO, can't take their reaction during this last interview before finale too serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 pm

joshfan wrote:

which is why it freaks me out so much because he definitely is F2. Many can agree he is F2 based on some critical evidence by AAL and even those who aren't fans of sasha knows sasha wins. Again I'm saying this without actually being 100% confident cause I can't be. I don't want to argue with you because I know you are a very dedicated Michael fan and that is great because that shows you are a passionate person.

But the way Michael is acting, looking happy etc right? makes me believe he is not as heart broken. I think he has moved on. And that is all we want for him is that right? To be happy and moving on. But just overall, this just confirms to me that Michael seemed fishy for a reason on the show. Maybe he was fed lines, I really don't think he was 100% in it for Sam. great if i fell in love, he thinks but if it doesn't work out doesn't faze me. MY OPINION.

But other than that, I will be back when the finale finishes. Goodluck to everyone. May the best man win

Completely agree with you, especially the bold. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:23 pm

peggy0221 wrote:CMIIW, Snez didn't look particularly happy in the same radio interview before finale too. Together with all the pap/mag articles and the editing after Lana arrived, many believed Snez is F2.

So IMO, can't take their reaction during this last interview before finale too serious.

therefore you will agree with me that the hi-5 means nothing right? loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm

HEA wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:CMIIW, Snez didn't look particularly happy in the same radio interview before finale too. Together with all the pap/mag articles and the editing after Lana arrived, many believed Snez is F2.

therefore you will agree with me that the hi-5 means nothing right? loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 2498057887

I dont know what hi-5 you mean, but if it was anything coming out from this radio interview, then, no, I will take nothing from it seriously as a proof as to who is the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Good luck to Sasha and Michael! I'm looking forward to reading and catching up when it's over! Another amazing job sleuthing this season.

I look forward to seeing Sam and her F1!

Enjoy the Finale! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:37 pm

ANOTHER part of the interview of Sasha and Michael.. if you haven't seen it!..

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/the-bachelorettes-sasha--michael-give-bucks-speeches/

Sasha looks even more handsome!!! CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 2498057887
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:38 pm

I love these recaps. So funny.

https://www.facebook.com/thevine.com.au/videos/10153680337074938/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:41 pm

joshfan wrote:also the two finale sneak peek videos of the two boys.

With sash, we hear alot of voice overs from Sam with scenes to back it up. She was describing him as creative (painting date), talented and giving (him giving her the artwork he did saying he listens when she talks). she used the words "wow" and "sexy"

With michael, we only heard one voice over which was "wow this guy is so hot" and then preceded by all these comments made by michael (which sounds sooooooooo rehearsed IMO)

pretty clear that the lead up to this finale, producers aren't really trying to hide the winner anymore

And I am glad they are allowing us to enjoy the love story!! At this point we really want to see it and not to be fooled AGAIN like with Heather! loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 1710264613
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Sundy wrote:I love these recaps. So funny.  

https://www.facebook.com/thevine.com.au/videos/10153680337074938/

Great!!  laughed so hard!! cantstopl loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 15 3806527698  Thank you for sharing!! yes
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF