SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Sundy wrote:I love these recaps. So funny.  

https://www.facebook.com/thevine.com.au/videos/10153680337074938/

I LOVED IT !!! :claphands

Back to top Go down

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:00 am

peggy0221 wrote:
joshfan wrote:

which is why it freaks me out so much because he definitely is F2. Many can agree he is F2 based on some critical evidence by AAL and even those who aren't fans of sasha knows sasha wins. Again I'm saying this without actually being 100% confident cause I can't be. I don't want to argue with you because I know you are a very dedicated Michael fan and that is great because that shows you are a passionate person.

But the way Michael is acting, looking happy etc right? makes me believe he is not as heart broken. I think he has moved on. And that is all we want for him is that right? To be happy and moving on. But just overall, this just confirms to me that Michael seemed fishy for a reason on the show. Maybe he was fed lines, I really don't think he was 100% in it for Sam. great if i fell in love, he thinks but if it doesn't work out doesn't faze me. MY OPINION.

But other than that, I will be back when the finale finishes. Goodluck to everyone. May the best man win

Completely agree with you, especially the bold. :Nod:

For someone that was in love and was... lets call it  "dumped" 4 months ago..... he does look quite happy and seems to be enjoying the ride!

BUT THAT IS A GOOD THING Hugesmile  I hate when in this show people get hurt! So better so see him at ease! :yes:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihavecourage Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 am

marysegap wrote: ANOTHER part of the interview of Sasha and Michael.. if you haven't seen it!..

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/the-bachelorettes-sasha--michael-give-bucks-speeches/

Sasha looks even more handsome!!! CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 2498057887

I know this is stirring the pot :stirthepot  - sorry guys  - 

but in that video (which is hilarious) the announcers said something about the winner coming back tomorrow with Sam and Michael was nodding his head as if yes he knew he was coming back and Sasha was not.

I'm not a body language expert but if I had just seen that segment and had not been reading all the info on this forum I would lay very short odds that Michael was F1.

Last edited by Ihavecourage on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ihavecourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:20 am

Ihavecourage wrote:
marysegap wrote: ANOTHER part of the interview of Sasha and Michael.. if you haven't seen it!..

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/the-bachelorettes-sasha--michael-give-bucks-speeches/

Sasha looks even more handsome!!! CAN IT BE POSSIBLE ? loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 2498057887

but in that video (which is hilarious) the announcers said something about the winner coming back tomorrow with Sam and Michael was nodding his head as if yes he knew he was coming back and Sasha was not.

I'm not a body language expert but if I had just seen that segment and had not been reading all the info on this forum I would lay very short odds that Michael was F2.

yep... i definitely saw that

Back to top Go down

Post by Ihavecourage Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:40 am

HEA wrote:
Ihavecourage wrote:

I'm not a body language expert but if I had just seen that segment and had not been reading all the info on this forum I would lay very short odds that Michael was F2.

yep... i definitely saw that

Sorry I meant that Michael was F1 not F2. oops! But I think you got the jist I what I was trying to say.

Ihavecourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:48 am

Ihavecourage wrote:

Sorry I meant that Michael was F1 not F2. oops! But I think you got the jist I what I was trying to say.

yes. i sure saw it.

and heard sasha saying:

my speech is going to he short and sweet just like my sex life

when they were playing best bud bachelor speech....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:52 am

then when they teased them about being each other best man, michael first response was: I'll keep that in mind but yeah.... blah blah blah

i honestly think that sasha just want to move on now. that is also the first think he said. no matter the outcome, he wants to move on ... waiting a sec and added... one way or another

he is watching with his parents... moral support

michael is watching with big sister... no need for moral support because not needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:53 am

that is the way i imagine reading their body language anyway Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:44 am

Sam just posted on her IG...

She also is following Richie on IG and liked his pic and commented to him (in his thread).

@fro01
October 22, 2015

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone at home for being behind me & supporting me throughout the entire experience. I certainly wouldn't have been brave enough without you guys backing me! A massive thank you to Shine & Network 10 for giving me a second chance, I will be forever in your debt for finding me the love of my life!!! And to my mates & family, for giving me stick when I deserve it.. But still loving me unconditionally. 7.30 pm Lets do this!!!!!! The team who beautified me; @heidiscarlettk @theparlourclovelly @salontwosixsix

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 12141933_847183928729906_442848931_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:25 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook

hmmm ... setup or sneaky paparazzi???

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Flawless Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:34 am

Schmoobag wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook

The second last pic looks rather intimate for a set up. I'm thinking it might be legit.
Flawless
Flawless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:37 am

Schmoobag wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook

Those photos look a lot like the ones I got a week+ ago that were (as I posted before like K's snapchat on that level of spoiler) but the ones I had were even more obvious than these.

So yup. Sasha is F1 as posted, sleuthed, etc. :yes:

loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 2DA6C19700000578-3284044-image-a-5_1445490496814loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 2DA6C27800000578-3284044-image-a-37_1445494381455loveyou - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 16 2DA6C11100000578-3284044-image-a-35_1445494341582

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF