SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:52 pm

marysegap wrote:An interview with Sasha and Sam... maybe it has been already posted, but just in case.

Here is the link! peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXS9PpH2es

It's defaulting to Sam Wood and Snez's interview...can you recheck the link and re-post in their new thread below, thanks in advance

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3233p12-bachelorette-australia-season-1-sam-frost-sasha-mielczarek-fan-forum

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:39 am

I can not be sure if you have already seen this interview to Sam so I am posting it just in case... :yes:   There are some nice questions and answers. Hugesmile

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-October-2015-38857554#photo-38857558
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:44 am

marysegap wrote:I can not be sure if you have already seen this interview to Sam so I am posting it just in case... :yes:   There are some nice questions and answers. Hugesmile

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-October-2015-38857554#photo-38857558

My apologies, I gave you the wrong thread information before...here it is

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3233p24-bachelorette-australia-season-1-sam-frost-sasha-mielczarek-fan-forum

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:03 am

Did anyone catch this?The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 80B65BBA-CE9F-405E-9186-055ECF30F700

Ummmm...just watched it. I think it was supposed to be funny? Boys looked great though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:34 am

What was that for @Sundy? It says Channel 10 studios so Richie was in Sydney or?
I wonder when he flew in?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:34 am

Yes it was a send up of Perfect Match with Greg Evans, possibly funnier if you watched the Programme all those years ago

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What was that for @Sundy? It says Channel 10 studios so Richie was in Sydney or?
I wonder when he flew in?

It was for Studio 10. Must have flown in last night or this morning. Perhaps he did The Project from Sydney?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:21 am

What did you all think of Sasha throwing his vote to Sarah for bachelorette? He said he enjoyed watching her, I found that a bit surprising?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am

AEF wrote:What did you all think of Sasha throwing his vote to Sarah for bachelorette? He said he enjoyed watching her, I found that a bit surprising?

It is what it is as he said he enjoyed watching her. My personal opinion is I can`t see Sarah as the Bachelorette she does not has that "it" factor on camera. I mean most of the viewers on social media called her beige. Not a very good sign to get the Bachelorette gig. She was not very much emotional invested in the show and pretty much guarded. She strikes me as someone who thinks too much and don`t let her feelings get to her so easily. Plus she had a drama free exit. No broken heart and she said it herself in interviews that she was not heart broken. She was over it pretty fast. So there is no point for the producers to create all this "I was brokenhearted because I got dumped" story as they used to do it for all the US Bachelorette`s and Sam. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 am

Listening to the interview with Fitzy and Wippa, it sounds like Sam might be co-hosting with Rove McManus on his breakfast radio show next year. Towards the end of the interview Sam swears and they beep it out and Fitzy says "you can't be dropping F-bombs on the radio next year" and Wippa say "Rove won't put up with that".
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:55 am

Listening to the interview with Fitzy and Wippa, it sounds like Sam might be co-hosting with Rove McManus on his breakfast radio show next year. Towards the end of the interview Sam swears and they beep it out and Fitzy says "you can't be dropping F-bombs on the radio next year" and Wippa say "Rove won't put up with that".
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:21 pm

sasha has still 1 year 1/2 construction contract south australia. if she has this radio this is something she said she ALWAYS wanted. no surprise here. I have to admit that they look very in love together although not much affectionate, more teasing with each other. This is not how I am as I am more affectionate and demonstrative like what I saw between sam and michael and this is probably why I never saw the love story with sasha.

I truly think that until sasha told her he loved her, she considered michael seriously up to hometown. But nobody will know. Now is time for me to turn the page. All of them look happy and that is all that matter to me.

I was wrong.

they are both rooting for richie as next bachelor which for me will be an error. This guy cannot articulate a sentense, what was cute during sam season with is cool bananas etc will enlighten that he is just a kid of 25 years old. I do not think he is mature enough for the gig. Give him 5 years and he will be a splendid mature man. Right now I see a boy.

Meanwhile michael is definitely playing the next bachelor card IMO. He looks happy and at peace. He is very discreet and respectful. Shared a congratulations and thankyou fan short video and still post niece and family pictures. At this point, I think he is back being a player (strong possibility and I was always aware that he was before the show) or he has already a serious girlfriend like he stated on radio the day before the finale (considering how HAPPY and BUBBLY he looked I think this is more like it). It is one or the other. IMO I think he has a serious girlfriend and sasha and sam know that already for quite a while and this is why they are rooting for richie without hesitation. However, having this new big rose tattoo on his arm has IMO another deeper signification: maybe the experience allowed him to grow up and stop his player gig?

to be honest I think he went back to his old habit... this is generally how guys deal with breakup. But I will give him the benefice of the doubt as I ALWAYS do, and hope that he did not and really found a new genuine girl.

time will tell us all, right? Smiley

so now, I will check once in a while the tabloids to see.

congratulations again to all the sasha fans who saw what I was not able to see.

see you all next season! Very happy that they confirmed the bachelorette AU on top of the bachelor AU .... AND bachelor NZ !!!! 3 new seasons to have fun !!!  cheerleader

Cheers to you all!  girldance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF