SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Fri 23 Oct - 19:25

Hea!  I guess you still need some more time to be completely over your Michael Crush!  Hugesmile  I have to say your man was VERY GRACEFUL on the finale clapping!  He did gained some fans and most probably changed the mind of others. He behaved like his dad would have.  VERY SWEET of him!
I do agree with you about Richie... to me he needs to mature a little bit more, his shyness to me translate as lack of confidence and that is not sexy. But maybe this experience will make him grow that confidence?

By the way, I am still present around the forum but mostly on the new thread that was created for Sam and Sasha as a couple... Here the link ...IF YOU WANT to visit :gotcha:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3233p12-bachelorette-australia-season-1-sam-frost-sasha-mielczarek-fan-forum

Miss being in disagreement with you  sad       yes
My  :bad girl: side is getting bored Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Sat 24 Oct - 0:44

Listening to the interview with Fitzy and Wippa, it sounds like Sam might be co-hosting with Rove McManus on his breakfast radio show next year. Towards the end of the interview Sam swears and they beep it out and Fitzy says "you can't be dropping F-bombs on the radio next year" and Wippa say "Rove won't put up with that".[/quote]

Rove is replacing Dan and Maz so it's possible that Sam could join him

http://m.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/rove-to-host-2dayfm-breakfast-and-receive-21-million-share-offering-20151006-gk2hrs.html
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat 24 Oct - 1:15

Thanks for making the links here Sundy. That's so good for Sam if it's true, it's what she wanted last year. Rove and Sam are an odd combination?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 24 Oct - 2:00

I think that is great news for Sam. It's what so many said she should do last year and she was on so many radio stations and news programs co-hosting and I think if anything, she already has so many connections now and some clout too ;)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat 24 Oct - 3:50

Yes hopefully the station knows what its doing in creating a duo here. Sam beings the girls next door appeal and is riding on huge wave of popularity. Rove was very successful but has been in the US, is much older, an intellectual comedian with a sad past.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat 24 Oct - 6:58

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/former-the-bachelor-and-the-bachelorette-contestants-talk-life-after-the-show/story-fnet0gly-1227580881253

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat 24 Oct - 17:36

FWIW, is there anyone that would like me to take the season of dates and time spent together for Sam and Sasha and put it on video to watch here? I can do it if it's wanted.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat 24 Oct - 18:26

@Aunties_Love, yes, please! That would be great.  yes

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat 24 Oct - 18:27

I will get it together as soon as I can. Would bach3 and NZ be wanted too??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat 24 Oct - 18:38

I'd love to see Bach NZ as well. Thx, AL!

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Sat 24 Oct - 18:43

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, is there anyone that would like me to take the season of dates and time spent together for Sam and Sasha and put it on video to watch here?  I can do it if it's wanted.

ABSOLUTELY High clap   That would be great!… I have no doubt that we ALL be enjoying it!.. Do you put a music background? If you do and you have any favorite song to add...I know of a couple of love songs that would be really nice.. Let me know and I will send you the links..

.. thumbsup :Thanktwo
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat 24 Oct - 18:52

I just do a straight up video of the season, their dates and time together. Figure from that, other vids could be made??

If I did make one at one time, I have a George Canyon one that would fit really well too....still contemplating. At least if the whole season was on one vid, we can make things work.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF