SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Would love Bach NZ... Thanks A_L.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:FWIW, is there anyone that would like me to take the season of dates and time spent together for Sam and Sasha and put it on video to watch here?  I can do it if it's wanted.

ABSOLUTELY High clap   That would be great!… I have no doubt that we ALL be enjoying it!.. Do you put a music background? If you do and you don't have any favorite song to add…check on these links bellow. They are love songs which lyrics are appropriate for what Sam and Sasha are living now. :swinginglove  You might like one of them... Rolling Eyes

.. thumbsup :Thanktwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcTvhRM07Cshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Lp2uC_1lg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHvGtoDOfkhttps://

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA8huEmBjK0&list=RDiA8huEmBjK0#t=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-skFgrV59A
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:43 pm

I had no idea who George Canyon was until I saw him sing the National Anthem at one of the hockey games. I'm totally in love with him.

Thanks AL for offering to make the vids! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Bette Aussie posted this on their facebook...

"Most emotional moments of Bachelorette"
... They didn't even include Michael on the list (no surprise given my inside info of how he never even was interested in Sam).
... And the most emotional noment they end with? Richie.

I suspect this clip of Richie's they will use to show Richie's story of how he can love a girl and treat her like a princess as next Bachelor. #TeamRichieForever  beatingheart

The Bachelorette Australia
Most Emotional Moments
It's been an emotional rollercoaster on Sam's quest for love! #BacheloretteAU

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/720287904782333/?type=2&theater¬if_t=notify_me_page
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:53 pm

It's pretty obvious that Sam is not TeamMichael, she almost never talked about him even though he is the "heartbreaking" F2. Sam tweeted before the episode of letting Richie go, she mentioned in the media a lot that she would not let a wonderful man go through the FRC, and constantly talks highly only about the F3 but not the F2.

These all indicated to me that, there something not right about Michael. I am not surprised he is never interested in Sam, as I said many times before, he may talk all things sweet and do all things romantic, BUT, his eyes never have the sparkles. I just hope he's not the Bachelor even if Richie turns it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Let's just say the info I have had for a long time and shared before any idea of F1 and who that would be was known was that there was a reason for no SD for Michael and is not as he tries to make himself seem and that Sam caught on to that later in filming and has made it VERY clear she is #TeamRichie.

TPTB left the "Smooth talker" and comparisons to Blake for Michael in his edit for a reason. The Project show also live tweeted during Michael's MTP that he was like another salesperson (Blake) and then said on The Project about Michael "That Other Guy still has his sport". To say that they didn't care for him is an understatement and no amount of PR-motivated image control will change Sam's view or those on the show. I fully expect and expected Michael to go into "let's prove I am a nice guy" mode once filming got around and from what I was told, that was his whole game plan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Let's just say the info I have had for a long time and shared before any idea of F1 and who that would be was known was that there was a reason for no SD for Michael and is not as he tries to make himself seem and that Sam caught on to that later in filming and has made it VERY clear she is #TeamRichie.

TPTB left the "Smooth talker" and comparisons to Blake for Michael in his edit for a reason. The Project show also live tweeted during Michael's MTP that he was like another salesperson (Blake) and then said on The Project about Michael "That Other Guy still has his sport". To say that they didn't care for him is an understatement and no amount of PR-motivated image control will change Sam's view or those on the show. I fully expect and expected Michael to go into "let's prove I am a nice guy" mode once filming got around and from what I was told, that was his whole game plan.

I agree and the whole #mychaelsquad and #mysquad thing he is trying to do on instagram seems like he is trying to do exactly that. Great that he is "granting wishes" but to me seems very strategic still.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 am

joshfan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Let's just say the info I have had for a long time and shared before any idea of F1 and who that would be was known was that there was a reason for no SD for Michael and is not as he tries to make himself seem and that Sam caught on to that later in filming and has made it VERY clear she is #TeamRichie.

I agree and the whole #mychaelsquad and #mysquad thing he is trying to do on instagram seems like he is trying to do exactly that. Great that he is "granting wishes" but to me seems very strategic still.
mmhmm... strategy that won't work, imo. Not to mention Michael is buying his Twitter followers. He gained over 20K followers in 3 hours today.  Rolling Eyes  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:23 am

From OK magazine the official magazine for the show...

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 34dssd10

‘RICHIE WAS MY REAL RUNNER-UP’
October 26, 2015

Sam Frost has revealed that although she has no regrets about her number one The Bachelorette man Sasha Mielczarek, she does still hold some sadness around saying goodbye to Richie.

The 26-year-old says that rope access technician Richie Strahan was her true runner-up, but she couldn’t stand to drag him through the dirt even more by taking him to the final episode.

‘It was better that he left when he did,’ admitted the now happily in love Sam, adding that she doesn’t regret not ‘taking him through to the finale.’

‘It killed me,’ she said of the rose ceremony where she said a devastating goodbye to the Western Australian gentleman, instead pinning a rose to Michael Turnball’s suit jacket.

Sam said that the final episode would have been too painful for everyone involved had the runner up been Richie, instead finding it easier to let Michael down.

‘I would have struggled to let [Richie] down that way,’ she said.

Richie told Sam during one of the final episodes that he was ‘falling for’ Sam, and just last week, Richie said Sam is an ‘absolute sweetheart, breath of fresh air and she broke my heart.’

WEEP!

Watch the sad moment Sam sent Richie home during the Bachelorette:
http://okmagazine.com.au/richie-was-sams-runner-up/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachofCookies Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:57 am

Ok you guys, I just had this thought, maybe it's crazy, but it's defo keeping me up thinking about, and I thought I would post here and write it down so I can try to go to bed!! lolpanda
OK SO HEAR ME OUT -- because I think everyone is missing something BIG:
When Sam was on the Bachelor she was F1, but then Blake dumped her for Lousie, who was F3. When he dumped Sam it was only TWO WEEKS before the finale!!

So that was obviously good for Ten because it was lots of publicity, but bad for them because it made the show look insincere.

SO WHAT IF SAM IS DOING THE SAME THING AS BLAKE DID TO HER!!!

Like, it's so clear that she is #teamrichie, from all her interviews. She said he was "her true runner up" but he only made it to F3 because she didn't want to put him through the turmoil at the end ... but that makes no sense, because if that is the case, why even wait until F3? Why not let him go earlier? I don't buy it.

I think actually she is in love with Richie, but as we have seen before she was so hurt by Blake and being on The Bachelor, she didn't want to risk getting burned TWICE -- if she was going to pick someone at the end of the show, it would have to be 100% perfect and fool-proof.

The thing is if things went wrong with whoever she picked, she would be the only person to have "won" both the Bache and the Bette, and yet lose BOTH TIMES! How demoralising would that be?? If you can't find love in those situations, you probably will feel like you will NEVER find it.

So I think Sam second-guessed herself with Richie. Not to play us or to trick anyone, but because she didn't want to bet on something so perfect and have it go wrong! She already said that she sent him home earlier than she wanted to in her heart. I think it's just that she wanted him to be F1, not F2 like she said!!

Think about it -- she knew that Blake was actually in love with his F3, and not really in love with her. So maybe subconsciously she decided that that's were Richie should be. It's clear that they really really care for each other... like, even on SM they are kind of all over each other. I think she is maybe only now realising it, but she can't ditch Sasha publicly because it would ruin her reputation and TEN would be so mad!!

But I think that her putting Richie in F3 was her subconsciously "saving" him -- she has said that she was saving him from the heartbreak of the final episodes, but I think she also secretly feels like she is "saving him for later" -- just like Blake did with Louise! She couldn't bare to pick her true love as the "winner" of the show, because if it went wrong it would leave her too vulnerable to go on.

So instead, knowing that true love doesn't always work out with the pressures of the show, she went with Sasha, her second choice. She second-guessed herself to protect her heart! But I bet watching the show back now, she can tell. I mean, it's really obvious to all of us (sorry, Michael lovers, but it's true!). I bet she's trying to find out how to get back with him now. It makes too much sense -- it's perfect symmetry!

She makes it to F1 on the Bach, then gets dumped for F3 ... then she picks and F1 on the Bette, but eventually dumps HIM for HER F3. OMG I can't handle it!!

Just like, emotionally as well, you can tell it makes sense. Why would she say all this nice stuff about Richie?

That's why I don't think he will be the next Bachelor. She has to get him back before he goes on that show. Michael will the the next Bach. Some time next year Sam will quietly dump Sasha and return to Richie (I bet they are already secretly talking about it). Sasha will cry. Sorry, Sash.

What do you all think?? Am I crazy?? It just seems right.

BachofCookies

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:09 am

welcomeyall bachofcookies

IMO, I think Sam has made it clear that she is Team Richie for a reason and that reason is because she thinks the world of him as a person and believes he will be the best next Bachelor. She herself is first and only recycled contestant as a lead so she is endorsing the next recycled contestant as lead.

And what is more important is that Sasha is endorsing Richie too. He has done this on his live-chat with news.au and also Channel Ten's The Project when asked who is the next Bachelor.

So while I do think that Sam cared and cares for Richie as a person, I don't believe she was in love with him. I believe everything she has done and said to be #TeamRichie is not only endorsed by Channel Ten but also endorsed by Sasha. He has been 100% on board with Sam being on Richie's team and has followed Richie on SM from the beginning.

I believe it was a done deal for Channel Ten for who they wanted and that's why the edited the show the way they did and the media has been the way it has been (pro-Richie and neg-Michael). Michael has zero hope of becoming the lead, imo. I am sure they will drag his name through the media the way they did Nick with Ben H but it was a done deal, imo, the minute they edited the show and had Richie as first intro and it being said this was a race between Richie and Sasha and media saying Richie for the win and also all media saying Richie for next Bachelor.

Sam to me is the spokesperson for Channel Ten as she is the poster person for recycled leads and so I am sure she is "speaking" for them on their behalf, especially on The Project where she herself was announced as Bette lead. I expect her to speak even more on this when she is on her own show with Rove and campaign for Richie to be next Bachelor. I think Australia would lose their minds if he isn't the next lead and it would look stupid that they had Sasha and Sam saying Richie for next Bachelor on The Project if they don't follow through. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Welcome1 Bach of Cookies Welcome1 Just remember that the runner up means F2 not F1. Apparently, Richie was her initial F2, but changed her mind as it got closer to the end and let him go at F3. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - General Discussion - Social Media - Media - #3 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+43
KB_Mom
bluwavz
Relalou
Norcalgal
2observe
BachofCookies
Litta123
Aunties_Love
thirteen
mindless
AEF