SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:25 am

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 430.1x1

Diana wrote:Joelle "JoJo"
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Height: 5’4”
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: I love country / Ed Sheeran type music and some popish Indie, like LANY.
All-Time Favorite Movies: Wedding Crashers, Clueless, Patch Adams
Cold or Hot Weather?: Hot over cold. Being too cold can hurt. Lol.

Lunch with three people, alive or dead, and what would you order? My grandfather who has passed, Ellen DeGeneres, and Jesus. PIZZA! And wine.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? To be honest I don’t read a ton of books. I more read articles. But the types of books I do like are self-help & empowering ones.

How good of a cook are you? Average – I can kill a quesadilla though.

If you could be any kind of fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Tomato so that way I can be considered both.

What is your cultural background, and how important is it to you? My mom is Persian, and my Dad was born and raised in Tennessee. I’m proud of my mother’s background despite what social opinions are. It’s important for me to stand up to people stereotyping Iranians.

Special talent: I can make a 3-leaf clover with my tongue. Just throwing that out there.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Taylor Swift because she’s awesome and I’ve already thought singing country music professionally would be so much fun. Plus, she has cool friends.
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/cast/20-bachelorette-joelle

Who ever sleuthed or speculated that she is a contestant, please bring it over here into Joelle's own thread. FYI she is also referred to as JoJo. To avoid confusion and because it's shorter, perhaps we can refer to her as JoJo.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:40 am

She was on Mr Write's list. There is more info at RS's site. I don't have anymore off hand. Maybe someone else can bring it?? But Mr Write did post it on this site before RS posted her on his.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:25 pm

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Joelle1

(pic from RS, her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/joelle.fletcher?fref=ts)

It's this girl, Cal! She's been confirmed by both RS and Mr.Wright, I believe. This is the summary RS gave of her:

Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher: 24, Dallas, TX. Graduated from Baylor. Recently started up her own real estate
development company based on her initials, JHF Realty Development. Her ex is Chad Rookstool who owns Chad Rookstool Salon here in Dallas. It’s of note because he’s currently watching her dog while she’s away filming. From what I’ve heard, they are definitely broken up, but he’s not thrilled she’s doing the show. And if you’re looking for an early candidate for next “Bachelorette,” it’s JoJo. Just sayin’.

JoJo’s familiar with the reality TV world as her stepbrother, Ben Patton, was one of the three main “bachelors” on Eva Longoria’s “Ready for Love” dating show that lasted a hot minute on NBC before it got moved to online.

NashvilleBB wrote:(above taken from
Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2
Post by chasingpavements Today at 5:36 am)

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3192p684-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-potential-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:24 pm

This girl is stunning. Is it all natural ? Considering her mother has so much work done and they are clearly loaded she must have got at least her nose done.

IF she is in consideration for the next lead they will have quite the task of getting a group of guys that is as well off if not better than her.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:24 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I watched JoJo's Ready for Love segment earlier and I'm not sure I care for her or see her with Ben.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPEkt1vTC7M

Starts at the 2:00 mark for anyone interested.

The little bit of her I can see in this video, I don't really like her. She seems to have a bit of an attitude. Of course, my opinion could change once the show airs.

She looks gorgeous in photos, but I think they are highly filtered or she is just really photogenic...because in the video while still pretty, not as gorgeous as the photos. Could also be her personality that contributes to that too. I really hope she is not the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:39 pm

I find her very pretty in motion but I hate the way she speaks. I get potential pretentious and phony vibes from her. I really hope I am wrong if she does have a shot at bachelorette.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:09 pm

She has gorgeous eyes but there's something off about her mouth area..her smile is tight if that makes any sense to anyone?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:22 pm

I actually think she's kind of pretty. I wasn't the biggest fan of Ben Patton, so I think I'm a little tainted against her...but that's my bias. She could be perfectly nice for all I know.

I'm reposting this from what I found the other day.

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* D7ccd6b2-71dd-474c-97aa-69c1bf00face

source

holidays - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:25 pm

loveactually9 wrote:She has gorgeous eyes but there's something off about her mouth area..her smile is tight if that makes any sense to anyone?
Hmm, I wonder if that's why her speech seems so affected it me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:41 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:She has gorgeous eyes but there's something off about her mouth area..her smile is tight if that makes any sense to anyone?
Hmm, I wonder if that's why her speech seems so affected it me.
I noticed the speech thing too! I wasn't expecting her to sound like that...

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:51 pm

I watched a lot of it and thought her voice was fine. I didn't get any bad vibe from her and will wait to see her on the show. People can often fool the lead but not the others or the viewers so we'll see.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:41 pm

She looks a lot like Becca

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi