SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Sing country music? She really is Lucy Hale.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:03 pm

I can really relate to the "being cold can hurt" answer. I like what she said about her mom and her Persian background and not stereotyping Iranians. Btw, again, have we figured out her family dynamic yet?? I'm still confused on how Ben is her step brother.. And how she seems so close to those two step brothers but not her biological siblings and how they seem closer to her than her brother and sister. The clove answer with her tongue is ironic considering her and Ben's "chemistry" this season. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:08 pm

One would have a step brother under 2 situations:
1) Your parents are divorced and your father remarries a woman who has a son. He is your step brother.
2) Your parents are divorced and your mother remarries a man who has a son. He is your step brother.
So it is one or the other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Jjj10

Has any other contestant posted a pic of themselves like this with a message?

The self promotion is on IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:12 pm

^Most of them have actually. giggling The only ones that haven't are Lauren B, Caila and Olivia.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:12 pm

But it seems like her and the step brothers both call Soraya and the dad (don't remember his name) their "mom" and "dad." So which parent are the brothers from? Soraya? Or the dad? I'm guessing Soraya, since the the dads last name is Fletcher and not Patton.

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Jjj10

Has any other contestant posted a pic of themselves like this with a message?

The self promotion is on IMO.
Yes, about half of them.

Back to top Go down

BlackHalo wrote:^Most of them have actually. giggling The only ones that haven't are Lauren B, Caila and Olivia.
Really? Just those three? Lol

Back to top Go down

I don't think it's either scenario, Kasha, as I think her step-brothers are older than her. I looked in the early thread and it said that Joelle's mother is the boys' ex-step-mother and brought them to the US with her. Kind of confusing, so hopefully, we'll get some clarification!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:17 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't think it's either scenario, Kasha, as I think her step-brothers are older than her. I looked in the early thread and it said that Joelle's mother is the boys' ex-step-mother and brought them to the US with her. Kind of confusing, so hopefully, we'll get some clarification!
Yeah, the brothers are like 35 and 37. I think I was the one who posted that info. I found it from family tree or something. Don't know if that's right or not..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:19 pm

It seems right! Has she called them her stepbrothers? The only other possibility that I can think of would be that they are her half-brothers and Joelle's mother is also their biological mother. It is strange for a step-mother to have primary custody of the children and to bring them to another country, but maybe their father wasn't able to take care of them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:One would have a step brother under 2 situations:
1) Your parents are divorced and your father remarries a woman who has a son. He is your step brother.
2) Your parents are divorced and your mother remarries a man who has a son. He is your step brother.
So it is one or the other.

They are not her step-brothers, they are her half-brothers... same Mama!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi