SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was browsing through her f/book and have discovered:

She doesn't appear to know anything about baseball
Her last pic posted was in April - After that she posted a pic of her walking down a path, August 30th for her cover picture
Sept 9th She posted a nice head shot of herself

She follows Mikey Tenerelli Cast at Bachelor in Paradise
Chris Bukowski
Zack Kalter

I'm trying to figure out why she would get the b/ball date which is usually reserved for those that have a meaning and ultimately the F1.

Others and RS have suggested because of the next lead angle ???

I agree her getting that date is odd. And yuck to who she follows.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where is the link for this?

NashvilleBB wrote:Aww, JoJo has a really cute ex BF...
bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 39242_1337751574414_4098942_n

It's in this thread above

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Jojo looks different in that pic to now...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Lol. So she got the sacred 2nd 1on1 in week 7 AND it's a baseball date..? That works well in her favor. Though, isn't the meeting the friends/going to leads fav places considered more important and valuable?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 pm

[quote="NashvilleBB"]
GuardianAngel wrote:Where is the link for this?

[snipped]

It's in this thread above

The link takes me to the picture, and not where the picture actually came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:14 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:Aww, JoJo has a really cute ex BF...
bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 39242_1337751574414_4098942_n

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/39242_1337751574414_4098942_n.jpg?oh=906811123cb842c14b785c112e06d9f5&oe=56C8322C

NashvilleBB wrote:(above pic from her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1337751574414&set=a.1323068327342.2037408.1549860079&type=3&theater)

Link here

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 pm

I wonder why her baseball date didn't get more discussions here, is it because we didn't get any pictures? It's a much more private date than Lauren's and Amanda's, maybe because Ben wants to spend more time away from the crowd with her? It's the Wrigley Field and Cubs did well this season, it must be fun to have a date there!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:14 pm

Thanks Nashville!

sdmom - I wondered as well. I wondered why she got the date to begin with since in previous season's the F1 usually got that date but there was meaning to the F1. Chris/Des Josh/Andi Robeto/Ali and male lead JPG with his F1 Nikki.

I think Ben is a Cubs Fan so in that case it's the lead that would be very happy with that date comparing to JPG/Nikki. I had looked through Joelle's f/b and didn't see anything b/ball related.

I'd like to know if there were any b/ball dates where the contestant wasn't the F1?
I'm going to keep this in mind for future reference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Nashville!

sdmom - I wondered as well. I wondered why she got the date to begin with since in previous season's the F1 usually got that date but there was meaning to the F1. Chris/Des Josh/Andi Robeto/Ali and male lead JPG with his F1 Nikki.

I think Ben is a Cubs Fan so in that case it's the lead that would be very happy with that date comparing to JPG/Nikki.  I had looked through Joelle's f/b and didn't see anything b/ball related.

I'd like to know if there were any b/ball dates where the contestant wasn't the F1?
I'm going to keep this in mind for future reference.

Maybe this is one of the changes this year?? The baseball date not being the F1 date. I mean come on maybe a change up was needed. :yes:

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:19 pm

Oh I A, There are a ton of change ups sleuthers can come up with! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Maybe Ben wanted to share something that is important to him with Joelle.

Not because she is the next lead but because he really likes her.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:28 pm

Maybe nd, but all I'm saying is so many times in the past it was a really special date, which ended up being F1.

If there were any other non F1 baseball dates, then I would forget that theory. But I can't find anything really special to either one of them. Like I said I'm sure Ben is a Cubs fan but is his a fanatic like I am with hockey? Smiley If so is being on the field at Wrigley's that special to him? or is this just another date.

JPG's b/ball date was also in his hometown, of Miami.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi