SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe nd, but all I'm saying is so many times in the past it was a really special date, which ended up being F1.

If there were any other  non F1 baseball dates, then I would forget that theory. But I can't find anything really special to either one of them. Like I said I'm sure Ben is a Cubs fan but is his a fanatic like I am with hockey? Smiley If so is being on the field at Wrigley's that special to him? or is this just another date.

JPG's b/ball date was also in his hometown, of Miami.

I agree.

IMO that was a special date and I would not be surprised if she is the front runner.'

Regarding the Cubs stuff - maybe his "Real" team was still in the playoffs so that field was not available and the cubs one (since they did not make it) was. no idea

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:05 pm

I would love if she was the F1.....she's really not on anyone's radar right now!
But if RS is saying she is the lead, and he said he has a feeling how the F4 will break down, I am guessing she may not be.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:I would love if she was the F1.....she's really not on anyone's radar right now!
But if RS is saying she is the lead, and he said he has a feeling how the F4 will break down, I am guessing she may not be.

Okay, just remember, that last season RS was saying at this time and for weeks and weeks after that Kaitlyn chose no one. He can be wrong and has been wrong a lot.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Mimi27 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I would love if she was the F1.....she's really not on anyone's radar right now!

Okay, just remember, that last season RS was saying at this time and for weeks and weeks after that Kaitlyn chose no one. He can be wrong and has been wrong a lot.

Perhaps I did not understand but how would RS know who was chosen at the F6 stage ? I have been on the board preseason for a while.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:34 pm

I don't care what RS says, how about thatbachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 2753  bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 1f60d

I'm sticking to sleuthing, and right now because of the history of that date, I'm keeping it in my back pocket. We have seen interaction with two others. One IMO he had a lot of chemistry with one, the other not so much. We haven't see his interaction with Joelle.

I'm taking the rest of this conversation to the sleuthing thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Joelle doesn't get talked about much. She is so pretty (still hate her voice though). bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Lights%20Up%20High%20at%20the%20W%20Hotel007
http://www.dmagazine.com/nightlife/galleries/2014/05/lights-up-high-at-the-w-hotel?img=Lights+Up+High+at+the+W+Hotel007

Her HTD is tomorrow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:23 pm

I don't find her all that pretty. JMO it looks like her face was kind of stepped on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:28 pm

^^^ LOL

I don't find her all that pretty either. She has some nice eyes though

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:30 pm

I think she's stunning! Jojo and Jen Saviano were the two girls that stuck out to me as the prettiest. I haven't heard her voice yet though! That certainly might change things.

Is that her ex-boyfriend?

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:32 pm

She is cute. But then I know very few people who I would honestly call beautiful. I think what is inside honestly count more then what a person looks like. I would love to see a show that has the normal girl/guy next door instead of all these people everyone thinks is so pretty.

Seeing that Ben is from Northern Indiana I would think that either the Cubs or the White Sox would be his favorite baseball team.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:35 pm

I have to agree with Kasha. Something about her face bothers me. Maybe it's the forward jaw, which makes her seem a bit uppity and witchy. I'm really wishing she's not the next lead, unless Amanda is the other option.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:44 pm

She's obviously an attractive girl by regular standards but if we are going to be overly and unnecessarily critical laugh out loud... It's her mouth/chin area that throws the rest of her face off. I think she's the least pretty of the remaining 4 girls

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi