SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:JoJo and RS are both at the Mavericks game. cheeky

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 31m31 minutes ago
At the Mavericks game tonight. And so is JoJo. Hey, maybe I should get a picture with her ha ha
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 22m22 minutes ago
JoJo Fletcher Retweeted RealitySteve
Oh heyyy Steve winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1f44b winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1f3c0

Fleiss and Mills are not going to be thrilled that she just acknowledged him. RS must be so giddy right now, especially because he's clearly got the hots for her IMO. Funny that Caila liked Jojo's tweet to him.
How did she find this? laugh out loud Does she follow him?

Back to top Go down

winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:35 am

Ash2214 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:JoJo and RS are both at the Mavericks game. cheeky

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 31m31 minutes ago
At the Mavericks game tonight. And so is JoJo. Hey, maybe I should get a picture with her ha ha
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 22m22 minutes ago
JoJo Fletcher Retweeted RealitySteve
Oh heyyy Steve winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1f44b winteriscoming - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 55 1f3c0

Fleiss and Mills are not going to be thrilled that she just acknowledged him. RS must be so giddy right now, especially because he's clearly got the hots for her IMO. Funny that Caila liked Jojo's tweet to him.
I'm glad I'm not doing his laundry. Let's just leave it at that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:36 am

Well, heres's more proof for the 'ending on good terms': he tweeted a gif of when the table flipped over and nearly killed them and she responded with laughing emojis.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:40 am

I read his tweet as a middle finger to TPTB.

IA Ashley, this will be interesting going forward if JoJo gets any love from CH and company.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I read his tweet as a middle finger to TPTB.

IA Ashley, this will be interesting going forward if JoJo gets any love from CH and company.
Why do you think its a middle finger? Just seems like he's being funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:44 am

Yeah, I didn't take it as anything serious either. He's tweeted before with Becca, Des, Molly, etc. In this case, he didn't even tag her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:52 am

nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I didn't take it as anything serious either. He's tweeted before with Becca, Des, Molly, etc. In this case, he didn't even tag her!
He insatgramed a pic with Becca and Caila. The leads never tag the contestants. I don't think they're allowed 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

I thought GA was talking about RS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:55 am

eversotrue wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:Yeah, I didn't take it as anything serious either. He's tweeted before with Becca, Des, Molly, etc. In this case, he didn't even tag her!
He insatgramed a pic with Becca and Caila. The leads never tag the contestants. I don't think they're allowed 2.

I thought that was referring to RS?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:56 am

nothatgirl wrote:I thought GA was talking about RS?

Jinx.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 am

Oh whoops never mind then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:52 am

She deleted her tweet to RS laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi