SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:03 am

eversotrue wrote:She never said anything about 'forcing feelings'... She said "its hard to fake your feelings.."

We also saw some foreshadowing this episode, where she told Olivia, "I'd never say 'I love you' unless I felt it was reciprocated"...and in the season preview, what does she say? She says 'I love you' to Ben...

Lace said that while on the show, JoJo was the one that liked Ben the most.. So, I'm thinking she DID like him more than just physical stuff.

You and I have been on the same wave length a lot laugh out loud

Also, whether it's editing, Ben going along with the story, Ben really meaning it or a little of all of that, Ben does say "I'm in love with two women here." Whether it's true, false, or a little bit of both, JoJo was there until the very end. IMO, we're going to see a lot more of Jojo's relationship with Ben.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She never said anything about 'forcing feelings'... She said "its hard to fake your feelings.."

We also saw some foreshadowing this episode, where she told Olivia, "I'd never say 'I love you' unless I felt it was reciprocated"...and in the season preview, what does she say? She says 'I love you' to Ben...

Lace said that while on the show, JoJo was the one that liked Ben the most.. So, I'm thinking she DID like him more than just physical stuff.

Also, whether it's editing, Ben going along with the story, Ben really meaning it or a little of all of that, Ben does say "I'm in love with two women here." Whether it's true, false, or a little bit of both, JoJo was there until the very end. IMO, we're going to see a lot more of Jojo's relationship with Ben.

That line (and I know he really said it because of bachelorabc vine tweet) is why I feel they moved past the physical and developed a deeper connection.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:12 am

^^^That is certainly a possibility, however, since pretty much every lead, every season, says the same thing, let's just say I'm highly sceptical....particularly if at some point down the line we hear..."it was always you".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:13 am

Thanks for double checking that for me. yes From my standpoint, it felt like foreshadowing that maybe JoJo wasn't sold on Ben as her main squeeze yet. She herself commented to Olivia that she was concerned that they were all physical still.

In the past, contestants have said things that they don't really feel, esp. if there's a better opportunity being promised to them. I look forward to seeing more of their relationship, and hopefully, my impressions are proved wrong as the show progresses!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:

I know! Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698 I always agree with what you say in her thread.

I hope we're gonna start seeing more of their relationship. It's been so non existant thus far (in air time.) I feel like she got the short end of the stick with her date this episode, for quite a few reasons: 1) the change of plans 2) they needed to fit in the "drama" (Olivia, twins) AND they'd rather show more of Becca's date because this was the only 1 on 1 she had at all, whereas JoJo obviously has more 3) they cut out A LOT of their sweet/tender moments. I'd be pissed if I were her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:21 am

veg_out wrote:

Thanks for double checking that for me.  yes From my standpoint, it felt like foreshadowing that maybe JoJo wasn't sold on Ben as her main squeeze yet. She herself commented to Olivia that she was concerned that they were all physical still.

In the past, contestants have said things that they don't really feel, esp. if there's a better opportunity being promised to them. I look forward to seeing more of their relationship, and hopefully, my impressions are proved wrong as the show progresses!
She told Olivia "our relationship has been so passionate, we haven't really had the chance to talk" in regards to comparing relationships with the other girls. She said it in the itm right after. Then she said, "his relationships with other girls might be stronger" and it cut right to Caila and Ben eating each other's faces. I think that whole sequence was an "insecurity" thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 am

I can't recall that many leads saying they were actually in love with more than one person. I've heard several saying they were falling in love with more than one person towards the end. Just because you know who you want to pick in the end doesn't necessarily mean you can't really feel for someone else and be confused by those feelings. I always use her, but Des is the perfect example of someone who was set on one person from the beginning, but continued to build something really good and solid with Chris. Good thing she did.

Regardless if he means it or not, for them to sell that, along with him crying and saying "I'm not running, I just didn't think it would be this difficult" and so forth then that means we'll have to see much more of them together IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:I can't recall that many leads saying they were actually in love with more than one person. I've heard several saying they were falling in love with more than one person towards the end. Just because you know who you want to pick in the end doesn't necessarily mean you can't really feel for someone else and be confused by those feelings. I always use her, but Des is the perfect example of someone who was set on one person from the beginning, but continued to build something really good and solid with Chris. Good thing she did.

Regardless if he means it or not, for them to sell that, along with him crying and saying "I'm not running, I just didn't think it would be this difficult" and so forth then that means we'll have to see much more of them together IMO.
He even says in the preview "and I was confused by/about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:33 am

Correct me if I am wrong. Are the 1 on 1 dates full dates meaning you get to spend the whole day with each other? If this is the case, how is it that there is never time to talk. We only get to see a few minutes of their time together so what are they doing

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:34 am

I never believe it when the male leads say they're falling in love with multiple women! I think the guys tend to know what they want and the rest of the women on their "journey" are just for fun along the way. laugh out loud The female leads are so much more believable to me when they make that claim.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:36 am

Ben said he was surprised by how many women he was have feelings for and how strong those feelings were. It's not the same thing as love, but it's still something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:39 am

Idlemess wrote:Correct me if I am wrong.  Are the 1 on 1 dates full dates meaning you get to spend the whole day with each other? If this is the case, how is it that there is never time to talk. We only get to see a few minutes of their time together so what are they doing
It's not really the whole day. More like 7 hours. And they only get a limited amount of time depending on what their date activity is. Obviously being in a helicopter, it's not ideal to talk, etc. They also have to shoot a butt load of ITMS. And when they're done with the day portion of the date, they go their separate ways to get ready for the dinner portion of the date. So they're really not talking too much. Or spending much time together at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi