SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Better get a large couch, Peg, a chair won't do ya! cantstopl  Forget the couch, just get a large baby grand piano.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Haha, no need to hide Peggy. There's certain guys from this show a lot of posters have found hot and I'm over here like Suspect so I get where you're coming from. I was kidding with nothatgirl. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:54 pm

I find Arie pretty gross. Nice guy, but not my cup of tea.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:54 am

I think Joelle is pretty. I haven't heard her voice but as far as looks are concerned I think she has a sweetheart look to her.

There aren't any chairs to hind under around here. We aren't afraid to voice our opinions. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:48 am

mindless wrote:I have to agree with Kasha. Something about her face bothers me. Maybe it's the forward jaw, which makes her seem a bit uppity and witchy. I'm really wishing she's not the next lead, unless Amanda is the other option.

loveactually9 wrote:She's obviously an attractive girl by regular standards but if we are going to be overly and unnecessarily critical laugh out loud... It's her mouth/chin area that throws the rest of her face off. I think she's the least pretty of the remaining 4 girls

She reminds me of Becca looks wise...at least from that picture...and Becca's mouth area always bugged me visually. I really have to see more of her in action to get a better idea. Some people look better in action vs. still photos...and then her personality will be the deciding factor. Pretty is as pretty does for me. Some beautiful people I have thought were very unattractive...Samantha being a prime example. When I first saw her I thought she was stunning and then the more I saw on BIP, the less stunning she became. So far Ben seems to have a pretty attractive bunch but nobody thus far that has really struck me as drop dead gorgeous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:03 am

I think JoJo is pretty. She looks better with darker hair IMO. She also reminds me of a mix of Rebecca (Bob's ex wife) and Jana Kramer. 

Regarding her voice...I did NOT expect her to sound the way she does.. I think I expected her to have a low raspy voice and was very thrown off when she sounded quite squeakish frankly. I can't stand that type of vocal tone. But, I'll get used to it, like I did with Whitney, Lindsay and all the other girls on this franchise. 

I think all of Ben's girls are pretty (save two or three that are just cute- Lauren H comes to mind right away.) I would take all 28 girls being pretty over 2 girls being gorgeous, 21 girls being just cute, and then 2 girls being plain unattractive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:50 am

I think JoJo is pretty. I definitely see the resemblance with Becca.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:19 pm

It is gloomy and overcast in Dallas right now, and I would bet that all of the flooding that we had the last several days, in and around here, has affected JoJo's plans for her hometown date. It certainly is not a pretty day today.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks for the info LongHF. Do we have any idea what they will be doing on JoJo's date?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for the info LongHF. Do we have any idea what they will be doing on JoJo's date?

Sorry GA, I have no idea what they would be doing. I would think though that if anyone had seen them filming round here, then someone would have posted something on SM by now. It is cool and damp outside right now. They had even predicted a possibility of rain for earlier this morning. That is all that I know.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:51 pm

I want to see Ben and Joelle's dynamic. That is the one that has gone under the radar. Apparently, the  original venue for her HTD that was planned in Dallas was cancelled at the last minute. Did I read that here or on Twitter? I cannot confirm so it is just speculation. If anyone has info about this it would be nice to confirm or deny. TYIA.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:58 pm

^RS posted that in his column about her HTD

bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 87b72b10 bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 86669110 bachelorfamily - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi