SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:19 am

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CaLPWdyUkAAzmnS
Chris Rackliffe ‏@crackliffe
Reactions to Olivia getting the on the group date. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 am

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 CaLIwUHWIAA97jq
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Taco Monday! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:34 am

Ash, what are you thoughts on the new preview from the finale??

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:47 am

She is wearing the same 'Wine, Bachelor, & Yoga pants' shirt that Whitney wore last season. Are these shirts handed out to all the contestants by MF at the M&G? mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:50 am

Mommyof1 wrote:She is wearing the same 'Wine, Bachelor, & Yoga pants' shirt that Whitney wore last season.  Are these shirts handed out to all the contestants by MF at the M&G?  mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 3806527698

There's a clothing store that gives them to all the contestants  http://www.clothingbyowl.com/products/wine-bachelor-yoga-pants-vintage-black
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:03 am

^^ Ah, that explains that. I thought it was odd they had the same shirt.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:24 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ash, what are you thoughts on the new preview from the finale??

I'm actually not surprised laugh out loud

I should have known given the little hints both Fleiss and Mills were giving. I still think he ends up with Lauren, but I think he was genuinely conflicted for various reasons. I'm excited for it to all play out. It certainly won't be boring. I like Ben, but that's kind of crappy for both Lauren and JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Ash, what are you thoughts on the new preview from the finale??

I'm actually not surprised laugh out loud

I should have known given the little hints both Fleiss and Mills were giving. I still think he ends up with Lauren, but I think he was genuinely conflicted for various reasons. I'm excited for it to all play out. It certainly won't be boring. I like Ben, but that's kind of crappy for both Lauren and JoJo.
Ohhh what hints..?

What various reasons?

You think he and Lauren will make it? Are they still together? Or is there a switch on the horizon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:04 pm

^ Fleiss has referenced Jason Mesnick and I thought it was weird that Fleiss, who never really acknowledges the girls or a specific relationship with the bachelor and a contestant, retweeted Ali's tweet about Ben and JoJo being hot together.

I don't think he does a switch, but I definitely believe he pulls a Mesnick in the sense that he's super emotional, confused, and in like/lust with the both of them at the end of it. The ATFR is going to be great laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Fleiss has referenced Jason Mesnick and I thought it was weird that Fleiss, who never really acknowledges the girls or a specific relationship with the bachelor and a contestant, retweeted Ali's tweet about Ben and JoJo being hot together.

I don't think he does a switch, but I definitely believe he pulls a Mesnick in the sense that he's super emotional, confused, and in like/lust with the both of them at the end of it. The ATFR is going to be great laugh out loud

That's what I had been thinking about Fleiss mentioning Jason too. Also, in the premiere, the convo with Jason and Ben has always stayed in the back of my mind.

Yassss!!! I'm so excited! It looks like Lauren is watching the show, you think they're gonna survive this..?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:42 pm

MF referencing Mesnick could be to plant doubt\suspense\ratings where even some unspoiled think Lauren will be F1. IMO despite the splice and dice of preview and feeding Ben his lines for Bach Live, all the hullabaloo about a never before seen finale will turn out to be MF's usual hyperbole.

Certainly MF wants to create as much doubt as possible about the spoiler out there after Kait ruined his foiler last season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:45 pm

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 72 12479462_626518387496206_1672382450_n
natalieshabtai Va va vooooooom! #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #MexicoCity
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi