SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:53 pm

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 12627972_1123276381046420_1791830634_n
natalieshabtai Who's the new girl? #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #MexicoCity
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:54 pm

KB_Mom wrote:MF referencing Mesnick could be to plant doubt\suspense\ratings where even some unspoiled think Lauren will be F1.  IMO despite the splice and dice of preview and feeding Ben his lines for Bach Live, all the hullabaloo about a never before seen finale will turn out to be MF's usual hyperbole.

Certainly MF wants to create as much doubt as possible about the spoiler out there after Kait ruined his foiler last season.

ITA! I wouldn't take anything TPBP say anywhere about the show as any kind of hint what REALLY will happen on the show. There's a lot of attempts to make people forget and doubt the spoilers.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:10 pm

MF mentioned Jason either during filming or literally the week after filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 23 Nov 2015
It's not too early to give thanks for the upcoming season of The Bachelor... My favorite season since Jason and Molly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  23 Nov 2015
It's not too early to give thanks for the upcoming season of The Bachelor... My favorite season since Jason and Molly!
Yep! There we go! 5 days after filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Fleiss has referenced Jason Mesnick and I thought it was weird that Fleiss, who never really acknowledges the girls or a specific relationship with the bachelor and a contestant, retweeted Ali's tweet about Ben and JoJo being hot together.

I don't think he does a switch, but I definitely believe he pulls a Mesnick in the sense that he's super emotional, confused, and in like/lust with the both of them at the end of it. The ATFR is going to be great laugh out loud

I knew that baseball date that is generally used for the F1 meant something! haha IA Ash, that's exactly what I think too. He's super emotional for letting her go and hurting her.

ETA: maybe he wanted to let her go early, but he couldn't which would compound the guilt he probably feels.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:54 pm

I do think Ben would want to spare JoJo being dragged to FRC to get dumped but MF wouldn't let him so he was very emotional letting her go. And they left in telling JoJo he won't blindside her which seemed to foreshadow that he IS going to blindside her. I think the "Mesnick" reference is to a full out sobbing meltdown when he lets JoJo go (and her breakdown about being blindsided), not a switcheroo. Maybe Mesnick reference is to JoJo blasting him for blindsiding her, similar to Melissa's blasting of Jason when he did the switch. I could see the sick and evil MF thinking a balcony type boo hoo about F2 and F2 blasting lead, and anticipating a wild ATFR being his "favorite"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenHiggins Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:03 pm

I think Jojo might be back with her ex Chad Rookstool. He posted an instagram of her dog last week.
LaurenHiggins
LaurenHiggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:28 pm

LaurenHiggins wrote:I think Jojo might be back with her ex Chad Rookstool. He posted an instagram of her dog last week.

She tagged him in a picture of the dog when she first got him and they were still together then. I believe they share the dog.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:43 pm

I had no idea jojo' brother was Ben Patton. How far behind am I? Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  23 Nov 2015

And it starts. The teasers. The little hints. I'm waiting for a Kaboom! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Fleiss has referenced Jason Mesnick and I thought it was weird that Fleiss, who never really acknowledges the girls or a specific relationship with the bachelor and a contestant, retweeted Ali's tweet about Ben and JoJo being hot together.

I don't think he does a switch, but I definitely believe he pulls a Mesnick in the sense that he's super emotional, confused, and in like/lust with the both of them at the end of it. The ATFR is going to be great laugh out loud

I knew that baseball date that is generally used for the F1 meant something! haha IA Ash, that's exactly what I think too. He's super emotional for letting her go and hurting her.

ETA: maybe he wanted to let her go early, but he couldn't which would compound the guilt he probably feels.

I thought that too about the baseball date, GA, especially when I found out that he's a huge Cubs fan and they went to Wrigley field. It kind of shows where his head and heart were at that point in filming. Both Lauren and JoJo got dates that involved things or people that he loves. Pretty telling.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I hope it works out for all three of them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+63
MVMom39forever
Kittycat1000
Julie81
LaurenHiggins
jupi