SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:If her family thinks they can take on every negative comment on social media more power to them.

imo that is ridiculous but that their business.
If this sister is going to be the Tilley point person for taking on negative SM comments, she'll need to step up her game. The person that tweeted this likely created the account to chirp about The Bach. She/he follows 6 celebrities and has no followers.  Virtually no one would have seen the tweet, but Caroline evidently felt the need to put it out there. The BIL is much more media savvy. Perhaps he will advise going forward.

The family can't control this narrative. Sorry 'bout that. :gotcha:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

HappyThanksgiving - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 31 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by marloon Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Seabear wrote:Unfortunately I think this is only the beginning of a long unpleasant experience for the Tilley family.  The show is only filming now, depending on the edit Becca receives and how Ben and the other girls react to her, most likely the negativity will be much worse once the show starts airing.  There are a lot of mean crazy people out their who enjoy spewing venom at others.  Then there are the next level people who opinions may not be mean but still may be unfavorable.  The Tilley's and Becca should have known this would happen as a returnee.  They only had to look to last season of the Ette to see the degree of the SM craziness.  I think the best way to handle the situation is listen to the positives from the people who actually know you and ignore all the ha*ters who don't. Privatize all your SM accounts and just step away from the keyboard.    JMO

Excellent advice.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 pm

marloon wrote:
Seabear wrote:Unfortunately I think this is only the beginning of a long unpleasant experience for the Tilley family.  The show is only filming now, depending on the edit Becca receives and how Ben and the other girls react to her, most likely the negativity will be much worse once the show starts airing.  There are a lot of mean crazy people out their who enjoy spewing venom at others.  Then there are the next level people who opinions may not be mean but still may be unfavorable.  The Tilley's and Becca should have known this would happen as a returnee.  They only had to look to last season of the Ette to see the degree of the SM craziness.  I think the best way to handle the situation is listen to the positives from the people who actually know you and ignore all the ha*ters who don't. Privatize all your SM accounts and just step away from the keyboard.    JMO

Excellent advice.

I get the need to defend one's family...even if it is better to mostly ignore. My issue with this family is that they seem to be...to me at least...overly sensitive. Last season, Becca and they got a pretty stellar edit...and they still complained. Do they think it will get better? I don't think so. Just the sheer fact that she decided to return will create more negativity...no matter what else she does. Even with the purest intentions...only there because of Ben...just the fact that she is returning will make more people dislike her. People will think she is there looking for attention, opportunities, fame, etc. If they are already having issues and defending her, they will be in for a very long winter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Becca Tilley ‏

[ltr]@beccatilley5[/ltr]

5m5 minutes ago
You and I walk a fragile line

Another Taylor Swift reference.
Is she home or Elan is on her Twitter account again?

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:09 pm

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5 6m6 minutes ago
You and I walk a fragile line

DID SHE GO HOME OR ARE THEY THROWING US OFF AGAIN?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:12 pm

I think the fact that it's random Taylor Swift lyrics again means that she's in...

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Yep, I think they are trying to throw us off again and string us along. I'm thinking she has a secure spot in the F4...
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Yep, she's in!

She used Taylor Swift lyrics to throw us off last season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Doesn't sound like something she'd tweet right after getting cut. Or maybe I'm just missing the obvious.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Never mind, she's been eliminated according to RS  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 pm

According to RS she was eliminated last night Hugesmile

There goes that theory.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 pm

Becca eliminated on another thread.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg