SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 44 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:46 pm

I really like Becca and think a lot of her. I think she is very genuine and sincere and I just don't understand all the negativeness towards her. no idea no idea no idea
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 44 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:51 pm

^^ clapping! I agree I found a video on You Tube of her on 5 minute Church the other day. If I can find it, I'll bring to her thread. It just reaffirmed why I am #teambecca!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  clapping! I agree   I found a video on You Tube of her on 5 minute Church the other day.  If I can find it, I'll bring to her thread.  It just reaffirmed why I am #teambecca!  

Thank you, I would like that a bestbud! lot!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:14 pm

FLChica wrote:BIP isn't Becca's style and she would never do it because it is way too speedy for her? But she went on the Bachelor show twice in one year. Things that make me go hmmm...scratch
She found that the first one was way fast in process even though she liked Chris. Then realized she already liked Ben and could embrace the process to see where it would go with him. She was already way ahead of where she had been with Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:34 pm

Well if another "Ben" shows up on next years Bachelorette, I could def see Becca going on BIP to chase him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:36 pm

IDK. I think she is done.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:57 pm

avoice wrote:
FLChica wrote:BIP isn't Becca's style and she would never do it because it is way too speedy for her? But she went on the Bachelor show twice in one year. Things that make me go hmmm...scratch
She found that the first one was way fast in process even though she liked Chris. Then realized she already liked Ben and could embrace the process to see where it would go with him. She was already way ahead of where she had been with Chris.

If I remember correctly, didn't she say at some point, she was only there because it was Chris?  So not sure I can agree or buy into the idea that she was further along in feelings for Ben than she was Chris when filming started.  Yes, she had a crush on Ben going in, but she didn't seem to mind farmer dud either.  

And I agreed with and thought it very realistic of her to think the way she did when she said (something along the lines of) she couldn't imagine getting engaged after spending time equivalent to a couple / 3-4, days (and honestly, that might be a little generous).  So even with a crush going in, it's hard to see how she could justify her sudden change in stance on how the short time span of the show didn't work for her.  I don't think changing the guy is going to do much, given she's never been in love before.  And somehow falling in bubble love as your first experience with true love doesn't seem the wisest, IMO.

Personally, I hope she's done, but I honestly wouldn't be the least bit to see her show up in paradise at some point.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm not sure I understand how she could be further a long with Ben someone she didn't know, compared to Chris whom she spent intimate moments with. Maybe in her own mind she was feeling more for Ben than Chris which IMO would be the same as me crushing on George Clooney and wishing he'd pick me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Actually, in my opinion, BIP is a better way to meet and get to know someone. If they arrive in the first group, they could pretty much spend 24 hours a day with someone for the duration of filming, getting to know one another. Unlike the Bachelor where you only spend a couple of days total...even if you are the final one. So really, BIP is the slow option and the Bachelor is much more speedy!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:46 pm

I'll believe she is done with the show(s) when I see it... if she really just wants to find love, she should do that in the real world. I think some contestants get so addicted to being on these shows that they don't try for love in real life...which hurts them in the end if they aren't lucky enough to find it through the show, and they end up wasting all that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:55 pm

avoice wrote:

Maybe we'll get some clarification once the season starts but RJ said that although Becca really liked Ben and wanted to try to have a relationship with him, RJ said that Becca is not ready to get married. So why go through this again is my question when she knows how the Bachelor works? I agree that the brief time on the show is ridiculous to get engaged for most couples but why do it again when that is her belief? This is confusing to me. So who knows if she is really ahead of where she was with Chris? Her motives remain confusing for me.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:09 pm

sparkler wrote:
avoice wrote:

Maybe we'll get some clarification once the season starts but RJ said that although Becca really liked Ben and wanted to try to have a relationship with him, RJ said that Becca is not ready to get married. So why go through this again is my question when she knows how the Bachelor works? I agree that the brief time on the show is ridiculous to get engaged for most couples but why do it again when that is her belief? This is confusing to me. So who knows if she is really ahead of where she was with Chris? Her motives remain confusing for me.

Ben's hotter IMO and more of a dream guy than Chris was ... just like someone said above....it's like a crush you have on a musician or actor. I know RJ said that Becca cares more about who someone is than looks...but come on everyone cares about looks IMO. He's hot, Christain, seems like a good, funny guy and he's closer to her age. (my opinion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg