SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 56 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 am

loveactually9 wrote:Becca snapchatted herself at the AMAs tonight with Robert Graham. So is this thing really happening? laugh out loud

Yuck. She can do wayyy better than him.

Back to top Go down

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 56 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:47 am

I doubt she's dating him. Kiptyn is there too. I think they were all invited.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:54 am

Wasn't kiptyn there with his girlfriend? Becca didn't snap any Kiptyn, only Robert. Doesn't mean anything but...I Wouldn't be suprised if they were happening. I know Robert has a horrible reputation but I still like him from BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:08 am

nothatgirl wrote:Wasn't kiptyn there with his girlfriend? Becca didn't snap any Kiptyn, only Robert. Doesn't mean anything but...I Wouldn't be suprised if they were happening. I know Robert has a horrible reputation but I still like him from BIP.

No idea if she was. I thought they'd had all gone together. I still don't think it means anything. If anything that Becca is accompanying Robert its because his BFF Zack now has a gf. So he probably now takes Becca to events instead of Zack laugh out loud.

edit: saw her snapstory, she was also there with kiptyn. i saw him in the background. this little group (robert, becca, kiptyn, sometimes zack k) all seem to go to music events together in LA.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:46 am

I guess those photos of Becca and Robert holding hands at that event a couple of weeks ago were accurate. laugh out loud laugh out loud   She certainly got over Ben in one hot second. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:58 am

All the girls were probably over it before they even got eliminated laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:35 am

Becca did seem really pissed when she got eliminated. I think she was told she had a HTD in the bag and was very suprised. I still don't know for sure if Robert/Becca are happening - from all the stories we've heard about him, I don't know if a devout Christian virgin is really his type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:19 am

nothatgirl wrote:Becca did seem really pissed when she got eliminated. I think she was told she had a HTD in the bag and was very suprised. I still don't know for sure if Robert/Becca are happening - from all the stories we've heard about him, I don't know if a devout Christian virgin is really his type.

That's certainly an understatement, laugh out loud. I don't think it's anything. Interesting that on IG that he has "liked" multiple photos of girls who are barely dressed or are naked from the waist up (with their backs to the camera) on IG within the last 24 hours. I'm thinking that wouldn't fly with Becca. Either way, she can do SO much better than him. Even if they are dating, I doubt it will go anywhere based on his reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:22 am

I really don't think Becca is SO much better a person than Robert that she can do SO much better than him. Just because he may like to sleep around doesn't make him this scum who's so beneath the virgin. What makes her better than him? I actually don't think she's that much different from Robert because I've always thought she seemed like the type of woman who flits from guy to guy. The only difference is she doesn't sleep with them. I don't think it makes Becca a bad or wrong person but I do think she's desperate to stay a part of this show so whether what's going on with Robert is something or nothing, I doubt we'll see her connected to anyone outside the show anytime soon. I won't be the least bit surprised to see her on BiP next year.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:30 am

I hope not, blu. You'd think Becca would be the last person to try to find love on BIP but perhaps not. I'd like to see the returnees move on from the franchise. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:53 am

Excellent post blu! They're a match made in Bachelor nation heaven laugh out loud.

ryanspurseparty - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*   - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:04 am

bleuberry wrote:Excellent post blu! They're a match made in Bachelor nation heaven laugh out loud.

Haha, I actually think they look kind of cute together. The one from Becca's snap was a lot better though. The comments on this pic really cracked me up. Several people actually thought it was Liam Hemsworth with her and one person asked if it was Arie. laugh out loud laugh out loud

So. Much. Fun. At the AMA's tonight! That one guy from Hunger Games was there too! by @beccatilley5

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
stuckinsc
isittrue
beader
alwaystulips
kimberlyg