SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Litta123 Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:48 pm

AmandaVictor wrote:Can anyone help me to post images? I've tried but it doesn't seem to work after following the instructions in the FAQ.

I should be able to if you are using a MAC, iPad or iPhone. If you're using a different device, I'll have to pass you off to someone else.

Also what kind of a photo are you trying to post? If it's from instagram, I can help with that as well -- no matter which kind of device you're using.

Btw, I'm headed to bed as the World Series (our baseball championship) just finished. It's almost midnight Chicago time. But if you still need help come morning, I'll post a response.

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:
AmandaVictor wrote:Can anyone help me to post images? I've tried but it doesn't seem to work after following the instructions in the FAQ.

I should be able to if you are using a MAC, iPad or iPhone. If you're using a different device, I'll have to pass you off to someone else.

Also what kind of a photo are you trying to post? If it's from instagram, I can help with that as well -- no matter which kind of device you're using.

Btw, I'm headed to bed as the World Series (our baseball championship) just finished. It's almost midnight Chicago time. But if you still need help come morning, I'll post a response.

I'm using a PC so I don't think you can help (thanks for the offer). I would like to post some images of Sasha and S/Sam.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:03 pm

Sam and Sasha are in Melbourne for Melbourne Cup! Richie also flew in. Wonder if they will have photo together! Can't wait for pics!

@fro01
November 2, 2015

Robe hangs with old mate @sash1313 Ahead of Cup Day tomorrow, Sashie's first time at the races a huge thanks to @myer xxxx #springracing

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 11934737_1647239062185393_2116660644_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:11 pm

@AmandaVictor starwelcome ! Great first posts! I loved reading them.  bestbud!

For uploading/posting photos, there are quite a few instructions in the forum I think. To help, I posted a little tutorial of sorts.. Just click on this link and let me know if more info is needed https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1610p228-technical-questions-how-do-you#887006
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Sam and Sasha for WHO magazine

@whomagazine November 1, 2015
Palm Beach, New South Wales
After spending an hour chatting with these lovebirds (who were kissing & cuddling the whole time), Entertainment Editor Alicia Neil is convinced @bacheloretteau's #SamFrost has found her soul mate in #Sasha. For their revealing interview and stunning photo shoot, pick up the new WHO, out now! #SamAndSash #BacheloretteAu #TrueLove
truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 12145504_126876624338975_1200715830_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam and Sasha for WHO magazine

@whomagazine November 1, 2015  
Palm Beach, New South Wales
After spending an hour chatting with these lovebirds (who were kissing & cuddling the whole time), Entertainment Editor Alicia Neil is convinced @bacheloretteau's #SamFrost has found her soul mate in #Sasha. For their revealing interview and stunning photo shoot, pick up the new WHO, out now! #SamAndSash #BacheloretteAu #TrueLove
truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 12145504_126876624338975_1200715830_n

I'm totally in love with Sasha - from day 1 when he stepped out of the limo. He has such a good heart and is such a decent bloke; plus he's a humble manly-man. I'm surprised Sam fell for him as I wouldn't pick him as her type. She obviously has done some soul-searching and has realised a man like Sasha is the best life-partner a girl can have. Keep posting your pics - love them.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@AmandaVictor  starwelcome ! Great first posts! I loved reading them.  bestbud!

For uploading/posting photos, there are quite a few instructions in the forum I think. To help, I posted a little tutorial of sorts.. Just click on this link and let me know if more info is needed https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1610p228-technical-questions-how-do-you#887006

Thanks! I'm going to try and upload a picture with this response. I found these photos of Sash on a media picture website and copied them. He is totally hot.

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Ty12
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:06 pm

Great pic! Do you have a source link (website or url) for the pic? @AmandaVictor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Great pic! Do you have a source link (website or url) for the pic? @AmandaVictor

Here you go: http://www.newspix.com.au/Package/2KERYDIPLOA2?PBC=2KERYDY0UI:2KERYDYOL5:2KERYDIPLOA2
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Love Sam and Sash! I'm over the moon happy for the two of them!!!! Sam's speech to Sash at the end had me bawling. That was sooo raw, real and came from the heart! Sam is my favorite bachelorette, waaaaay better than the U.S 'Ettes! Can't wait to see pics of them at the Melbourne Cup:)

P.s. Does anyone know where I can get the Who magazine online if I'm in the U.S.? Can I download it somehow? I'm dying to read their exclusive interview and see their pics! Or will someone in Australia be so kind and post it if they have it? Thanks!!
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:29 pm

pkk wrote:Love Sam and Sash! I'm over the moon happy for the two of them!!!! Sam's speech to Sash at the end had me bawling. That was sooo raw, real and came from the heart! Sam is my favorite bachelorette, waaaaay better than the U.S 'Ettes! Can't wait to see pics of them at the Melbourne Cup:)

P.s. Does anyone know where I can get the Who magazine online if I'm in the U.S.? Can I download it somehow? I'm dying to read their exclusive interview and see their pics! Or will someone in Australia be so kind and post it if they have it? Thanks!!

Look on the forum from a few days ago. I'm pretty sure the interviews and photos have already been posted.
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaVictor Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:32 pm

My favorite photo of the lovebirds. This photo was taken at home visits. How can anyone miss that they were in love?

truelove - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 12 Tbt1ep10

Source: http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/photos/episode-8#22

Last edited by AmandaVictor on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AmandaVictor
AmandaVictor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping