SELECT CONTENT

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by marysegap Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:04 pm

What do you think? Is it the media that is not wanting to change the subject or is it Sam? ... I don't want to think it is Sam that likes to brag about Sasha's ... how can we call it question ... super powers scratch celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 3806527698

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3291089/The-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-agrees-Laurina-Fleure-s-assessment-Sasha-Mielczarek.html
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:22 am

Another short youtube video of our couple!.... Hugesmile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8leu6dfej4

AND RADIO... with Sam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pripA3Orhys
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:39 pm

@computerms Just FYI: this is a fan thread which means no negative posts about the couple
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Also think this is just Australian par for the course ribbing and not to be taken too seriously, we already saw similar talk from Kyle and Jackie O about how many times a day, I think these comments need to be not judged too seriously in the Australian context

Last edited by AEF on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:45 pm

Sam and Sasha in OK magazine this week

celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 SASHWordpress
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 OK1546_NEW_SAM_208
http://okmagazine.com.au/ill-walk-myself-down-the-aisle/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:46 pm

giggling

If anyone was wondering what @fro01 and I got up to on our secret rendezvous, here you go! Can't even do a nice dubsmash without the better half aggressively chewing a cucumber! Hashtag first video post by @sash1313
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:42 pm

marysegap wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Litta- Tenplay links never work for me either. I think it's a out of country issue, for me anyway.

Yes, it is a country matter.  I can watch it because I pay for a service that hides my ID and also allows me to change my computer address to different countries. It is convenient when you like to watch TV shows and series from other countries.

It is kind of a risk I take because you know... sometimes these programs can also download junk in your computers... :gotcha:

I know. I just never bothered. Smiley

Someone always takes the time to post a link that works, which is very much appreciated.

They look great in all the pics! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Who images and article clips
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 <a href=celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 IMG_1138 adult photo sharing" />
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 IMG_1139
uploading pictures
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 IMG_1140
free photo hosting
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 IMG_1142
uploading images
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 IMG_1143
image url
celebrity - Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 9 IMG_1144
image upload no ads
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:28 pm

@AllAboutLove would love your take on why the producers wouldn't have shown Sasha's meltdown? Interesting to think about how it would have changed the narrative.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Awwww! So the rumors were somewhat true? Sasha did leave and then came back!
Shew! Thank goodness the producers cared more about protecting Sam and her love story than about milking the drama. The US version would have had a heyday with this one.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:37 pm

carraiger wrote:@AllAboutLove would love your take on why the producers wouldn't have shown Sasha's meltdown? Interesting to think about how it would have changed the narrative.
Imo, it would have definitely changed the narrative and in a very negative way. I think it would have effected/affected both Sam and Sasha negatively. I think the producers were protecting Sam since day one... makes sense considering what happened to her last year and also why Sasha got that 2nd date when he did which was right after Richie's date. Also makes sense why the F2 were who they were since Richie was fan fave and Sasha was seen as fan fave once Richie left. I think that the producers were telling the truth that they wanted to give Sam her love story and were her support and a team behind her who was there for her. Also makes a ton of sense why Bach AU tweeted "Go Sasha" on the first episode and never hid Sam's love story either. It's quite lovely to think that producers cared more about Sam than just viewers and drama. That's how it should be, imo. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
carraiger wrote:@AllAboutLove would love your take on why the producers wouldn't have shown Sasha's meltdown? Interesting to think about how it would have changed the narrative.
Imo, it would have definitely changed the narrative and in a very negative way. I think it would have effected/affected both Sam and Sasha negatively. I think the producers were protecting Sam since day one... makes sense considering what happened to her last year and also why Sasha got that 2nd date when he did which was right after Richie's date. Also makes sense why the F2 were who they were since Richie was fan fave and Sasha was seen as fan fave once Richie left. I think that the producers were telling the truth that they wanted to give Sam her love story and were her support and a team behind her who was there for her. Also makes a ton of sense why Bach AU tweeted "Go Sasha" on the first episode and never hid Sam's love story either. It's quite lovely to think that producers cared more about Sam than just viewers and drama. That's how it should be, imo. yes

Thanks for that. It certainly does seem very respectful to Sam and Sash rather than capitalising on the drama.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Frost - Sasha Mielczarek - Bachelorette Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+31
last
Sprite
Norcalgal
stuckinsc
stillhoping