SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:24 am

I would totally watch a season with Richie as The Bachelor. Sam Frost's 'Ette season has reeled me in to the International Bach scene. :Nod:

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:28 am

Tully is just attention seeking. She has to be friends with all the "it" people.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 am

Litta123 wrote:I would totally watch a season with Richie as The Bachelor. Sam Frost's 'Ette season has reeled me in to the International Bach scene. :Nod:
:yes:

Richie really would make an amazing Bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:36 am

Sundy wrote:Dear me. I like Tully. But I like Tully single. I don't think she is the type to settle down
I don't think Richie will be settling down with Tully no matter how the media spin it. I expect lots of "rumours" and "dating so-n-so" articles for awhile. :Nod: He is lucky though because he lives in Perth so he won't be hounded as much by the media. Filming starts end of Feb... so still a few months so will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:49 am

Article by Mamamia

Late last month, women across Australia watched in disbelief as The Bachelorette Sam Frost dumped ropes technician Richie Strahan in favour of construction manager Sasha Mielczarek.

Strahan’s goofy sense of humour may not have won 26-year-old Frost over, but it made him a firm favourite among viewers — prompting a number of date requests from fans on social media.

Among those propositions was a message from former Big Brother contestant Tully Smyth, who tweeted “hey @richie_strahan – give me a call” right after his eviction from the Channel Ten reality show.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/richie-strahan-and-tully-smyth/#Be3gVMgWmXHH93kX.99

and on Facebook this is the Top Comment to their post:

really?? Tully??? Come on Richie! You can do better than that!!
https://www.facebook.com/mamamiablog/posts/10153289853445945
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 am

She is a funny one. Asks people to leave her alone yet no one would know that they even knew each other if she hadn't of posted about it. It seems she claims to want privacy, but craves another thing entirely. Seems disingenuous to me. Tully gains from her social media playforms and any attention that draws people to that she must enjoy. You are right AAL he needs to go back to Perth and hide until Feb. laugh out loud
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:26 am

Poor Tully is coming across a bit desperate liking all the posts of Richie and posting herself with him. I would think the guy would want to do that first, not the girl. It is reminding me of Tenley with Ben H. Tully knows Richie is top choice for Bachelor so they have to try to hook him now. But I don't see this being a relationship come February next year.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:33 am

Oh boy here's Tully's tweets in regards to her pic of her with Richie. Which you are correct, Sundy, SHE posted the pic so it's on her. I would think if there was a relationship Richie would have posted not the girl. They've only just met anyway so not much there to go with but Richie is definitely Australia's heartthrob and man of the moment so it's no wonder she wants to be seen with him.

Seems like she is not "confirming" she is with Richie either. I wonder what Richie thinks? And that Tully is speaking "for" him? Awkward, imo. richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f631

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth  37m37 minutes ago
And finally, @richie_strahan is a beautiful, sweet & funny guy with an insanely hot bod and any girl would be lucky to have him.  

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth  46m46 minutes ago
And no, that isn't a confirmation of any rumours @DailyMailAU.

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth  47m47 minutes ago
There should be zero issues or causes of concern for the rest of you. So please, get a life and stop commenting on mine.

I can date whoever I want to date. @richie_strahan can chose to be with whoever he wants to be with. And as long as we're both happy…

Believe it or not, I’m actually a pretty good human being, despite what you think you know of me based off my 9 weeks on your TV screen.

Nor is it fair that a mistake I made OVER 2 years ago is still being thrown in my face. By total strangers who had nothing to do with it.

The trolling today has been out of control- I forgot what this is like. It's NONE of anybody's business who I am, or am not dating.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:52 am

My radars up now. Awaiting the next move.... scratch yes :yes: no no idea
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:58 am

I think Sam Frost said it best when she said that even her own close friends are not good enough for Richie. :yes:

Not a dig on any of the women but he really does deserve someone super special. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:54 am

Just thinking... I actually think it is a strategy of Tully's to post a photo of her and Richie. Her way to try make it seem like "he's mine". Thing is, Richie never posted this himself so it puts him in a VERY awkward spot if he doesn't see her as "the one". A bit manipulative, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:07 am

Tully Addresses Those Richie Rumours: "Any Girl Would Be Lucky to Have Him"

Read more: http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Tully-Smyth-Dating-Richie-Strahan-From-Bachelorette-39002879#photo-39002961
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM