SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:18 am

Sundy wrote:
natik wrote:Ok can anybody fill me in?! What's up with that Tully girl? Who is she?
. She was on Big Brother. Went into the house in a relationship with a girl, fell for a boy in the house and continued the relationship for a while outside the house. She hasn't been on anything else but has a massive social media following. I have trouble keeping up with her. Lol

Ok thank you! Good to know bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Hahaha... read the comments.... Poor women are all so upset about these two possibly dating.

Tully posted this on her IG.

@tee_smyth
Fun few days with this dork @richie_strahan - showing him how Melbourne can party. @circatheprince
Dress: @alicemccallptyltd #OaksDay
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 10725138_524866011010751_582873771_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:40 pm

In Daily Mail

The next reality TV couple? Big Brother's Tully Smyth uploads cheeky picture of her and Bachelorette's Richie Strahan on Snapchat... after rumours they kissed at Melbourne Cup

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2E22B3FC00000578-3306107-image-a-239_1446762570162

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2E27099800000578-3306107-image-m-244_1446762650494

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2E27099C00000578-3306107-image-a-245_1446762676816

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3306107/The-reality-TV-couple-Big-Brother-s-Tully-Smyth-uploads-cheeky-pictures-Bachelorette-s-Richie-Strahan-Snapchat-rumours-kissed-Melbourne-Cup.html#ixzz3qfQwveVR
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Tully tweeted this... so not sure about the dating... I'd think this would have been the first time they met? She tweeted him many times though and followed him early on during the show and now posting a lot of pics with him so I am sure she wants to be with him. Can't blame her. Most of Australia (and those outside of Australia that watched) want to. giggling

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth  1h1 hour ago
Slow news days again guys? Really wish there was this much attention on me when I'm fundraising for @AlzheimersAus...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Photographer who took the photos of Richie with Tully. Based on the caption it looks like a lot of these photos will be in the magazines.

@rick_liston at The Deck at Circa

These two last night at @thedeckatcirca causing a stir in the media. The Daily Telegraph, the Daily Mail, News.com.au and NW magazine all chasing me for the images. Thanks @richie_strahan & @tee_smyth ! #TheDeckSRC15
richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 11925825_412709918931649_302322948_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:01 pm

Ewwww, no, Richie please step away from the Tully! If you must find a girlfriend, and not be Bach, you can do better than her!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:07 pm

I know nothing about this Tully, but she doesn't seem to be Richie's type, she looks like a wild mustang, at least I feel this from all these pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:39 pm

I think this will only get MORE women to want Richie to be the next Bachelor. :yes:

From the comments, articles, etc, it is already shaping up that way.... where they want Richie to be next Bachie. It's always been his, so it really will be up to Richie.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Article in Cosmo magazine

NOT cool bananas - We NEED him as the next Bachelor.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/celebrity/celebrity-gossip/2015/11/bachelorette-richie-strahan-tully-smyth-kissing-rumours/

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 34434310

Two of Australia’s hottest reality stars Richie Strahan from The Bachelorette, and Tully Smyth from Big Brother, have sparked rumours of romance as they have been spotted getting cosy together on various occasions.

After spending Monday night in each other's company at a David Guetta concert, the Daily Telegraph reported on Tuesday that the two shared a kiss at the Melbourne Cup!

Spotted again at Oaks Day (although, they didn’t arrive together), Tully was dressed in a gorgeous all white Alice McCall 70’s inspired ensemble with Richie in a cream and navy suit. Tully posted a pic on Instagram captioning “Had a fun few days with this dork @richie_strahan – showing him how Melbourne can party.”

This is NOT cool bananas.

It IS possible that Richie and Tully may have crossed paths in 2014, as they both attended the Cleo Bachelor of the Year finals (of course Richie was a finalist), although Tully was mingling in the crowd with Sam Frost – imagine that.

Earlier this week at Flemington Racecourse, Richie spoke to the Daily Mail about his ideal partner.

“I like a girl that can make me laugh, but in these kinds of things generally, I'm the guy that's making her laugh... hopefully.”

“I'm up for a girl with a really nice personality," he said. "If she's got a really beautiful personality, I've got no problems with what she looks like.”

We are still rooting for Richie to be The Bachelor 2K16… #Please.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:11 pm

I don't know anything about her, but I don't want her near him. We need him as the next Bachelor!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Dear me. I like Tully. But I like Tully single. I don't think she is the type to settle down
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:19 pm

There will be lots of women throwing themselves at Richie I'm afraid. We might have to get used to it! Suspect hissyfit Upset

#justsayno

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM