SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Is anyone else noticing the twin snapchats from Richie and Tully. Always posting at the same time and very similar pics. For example last night both at the same time post pics of their dogs Tully writing 'night Angel' Richie using the Angel emoji? The day before it was beach pics. I just would like someone to disappear. Feeling nervous, someone save me!!!!Rolling Eyes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm not liking that Sundy. sad The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 1f61f

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Richie and Tully is just bizarre. Makes me wonder what Richie is really like if he is truly into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:42 am

^ It hardly makes me think that at all. Richie has been said by all kinds of people to be the nicest guy ever. And just because of association with someone doesn't make him any less than an amazing guy, IMO. I have yet to see anything suggesting he is anything but genuine, kind, puts others first, and just an all around great guy. And even with the association with Tully at the races, nothing Richie did in any way suggested he was truly into her. Those snapchats, Tully did after he did them. She was also the only one posting about him and he never has posted about or liked any pics about her. For me, that says he is not truly into her at all.

Bottom line is that Richie hasn't said he is dating or interested in Tully as more than a friend at all. So, since it is about Richie, I will wait to see what he does before going with media or anything Tully suggests (which was really, IMO, confirming they were not together even though she would wish to be like most of Aussie women).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:57 am

Anyone see Richie's latest snapchats?

He was getting suited by MJ Bale. I wonder what for? Looking great as usual in a suit!

Also his snapchat of him swimming a 1 km swim. Too funny the snapchat he had of that with his facial expression. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:00 am

Pretty funny conversation Richie had with Sasha on his own IG about his hair (fringe = bangs).  giggling They seem to really get along well and from the getgo. It's great to see  yes

@sash1313 I would kill for that fringe @richie_strahan ! You've got hair growing out of your forehead...brilliant!
@richie_strahan You have enough growing out of your chest/back mate leave some for the rest of us @sash1313
@sash1313 Your hairline is actually joined to your eyebrows @richie_strahan #hairenvy
https://www.instagram.com/p/96-aaEpmIt/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It hardly makes me think that at all. Richie has been said by all kinds of people to be the nicest guy ever. And just because of association with someone doesn't make him any less than an amazing guy, IMO. I have yet to see anything suggesting he is anything but genuine, kind, puts others first, and just an all around great guy. And even with the association with Tully at the races, nothing Richie did in any way suggested he was truly into her. Those snapchats, Tully did after he did them. She was also the only one posting about him and he never has posted about or liked any pics about her. For me, that says he is not truly into her at all.

Bottom line is that Richie hasn't said he is dating or interested in Tully as more than a friend at all. So, since it is about Richie, I will wait to see what he does before going with media or anything Tully suggests (which was really, IMO, confirming they were not together even though she would wish to be like most of Aussie women).

None of us can truly know any of these people though. There is an old saying that you can tell a persons true character by the company they keep. It may be nothing...but if he is into Tully then he probably isn't a guy that should be put on a pedestal. IMO. I don't know her personally but I know friends of friends that do. From what I have been told, she does not have good morals. I will leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:31 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ It hardly makes me think that at all. Richie has been said by all kinds of people to be the nicest guy ever. And just because of association with someone doesn't make him any less than an amazing guy, IMO. I have yet to see anything suggesting he is anything but genuine, kind, puts others first, and just an all around great guy. And even with the association with Tully at the races, nothing Richie did in any way suggested he was truly into her. Those snapchats, Tully did after he did them. She was also the only one posting about him and he never has posted about or liked any pics about her. For me, that says he is not truly into her at all.

None of us can truly know any of these people though. There is an old saying that you can tell a persons true character by the company they keep. It may be nothing...but if he is into Tully then he probably isn't a guy that should be put on a pedestal. IMO. I don't know her personally but I know friends of friends that do. From what I have been told, she does not have good morals. I will leave it at that.
I personally don't put any human being on a pedestal. Even those in my own life.

That being said, I hardly think judging someone based on someone they were seen with for a day or two is enough to go on to judge his character and if anything, it only shows he is non-judgmental a person which is a great trait to have, imho, even for those that I may not like. She posted a photo of her with him and tweeted about him from seeing him for 2 days of his life. Hardly anything to phone home about, IMO.

I really don't see anything from Richie to indicate he is into her and the things she has posted (from one day only she was with him at a public event) are nothing risque at all, IMO. I think it is all a storm in a teacup.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:32 am

GA, when possible, could we get a fan thread for Richie? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:57 am

Richie looks stunning I that MJ Bale snap and the 1km swim pick is so funny. I am loving seeing his true character come out. I still have my fingers crossed for the Bach. It would be amazing to watch.

Not sure what the MJ Bale fitting was for. Could be an event or modelling.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:01 am

Interesting. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 B43F5FE7-11E0-4460-8B12-500CBCF8625B
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 B43F5FE7-11E0-4460-8B12-500CBCF8625B
No surprise to me. Richie never was the one to post anything about her. The media and Tully made a big deal of nothing, IMO. And he met her for two days. Two days. Not much of a "relationship" to talk about considering he's been on this earth over 30 years and met her for two days out of that.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM