SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:35 pm

computerms wrote:If Sam was never into Michael, why was she all over him in episodes.  Like she said, she couldn't keep her hands off of him.  IMO she is no better then Andi and Kaitlyn in what they did with Nick.  It's her choice I get that.  You can't tell me  you can hug and kiss like she did with Michael and there not be something there. If you can, then I question Sam. I never really saw a lot of chemistry with Richie,  but I liked Richie but thought he was a little immature (he needs to wait a few more years and then I think he would be a great bachelor) and I really never saw it with Sasha.  All I saw was an awkward tango and some very awkward scenes with them together and I realize a lot of that is with editing.  But if they wanted us to belive the love story, I just wish they would have shown it then I would have been okay with this season. I actually thought it was the Blake show.  I hope Sam can move on from the Blake situation and enjoy her time with Sasha.   If she was so not into Michael, why not take Alex to F2.  IMO

That's the problem with the show to me. The F2 person is always discarded like tissue paper. Their feelings or 'journey' doesn't matter and people expect the person to 'get over it'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I wonder if Sam even loved michael... I just dknt understand why he would make it to top 5 if she has never even expressed one bit of concern or love for him... Doesn't make sense and he seems to be posting alot relating her
From what I was told a long time ago, Michael wanted the extra screentime and Sam never wanted to give him a single date. She caught onto him during the show but there was a show to be made. Michael is posting a lot about himself (Sam just has to boost his own image). He is such a poser, imo, and like Sam, I couldn't care less about him. He's not even a nth of the man that Richie is, imo.

I think Sam has made it abundantly clear that she is #TeamRichie and for good reason. Richie is really the nicest guy there on that show, imo.

Sam is definitely team Richie and it is clear to me that she had feelings for Richie...they just weren't as strong as those she had for Sasha. I totally buy that Michael wanted extra screen time and is a poser...however, I do see some good qualities in Michael. I was never team Michael but I am a bit disappointed with all the Michael 'hate' in the media. It's not like he did anything to deserve it - being a poser or fame hungry is not a crime...and people forget it is a TV show. You are going to have people apply each year looking for fame. I will always be team Richie as I believe he is genuine. Michael may have had other intentions but he is not hurting anyone, is he?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm

computerms wrote:If Sam was never into Michael, why was she all over him in episodes.  Like she said, she couldn't keep her hands off of him.  IMO she is no better then Andi and Kaitlyn in what they did with Nick.  It's her choice I get that.  You can't tell me  you can hug and kiss like she did with Michael and there not be something there. If you can, then I question Sam. I never really saw a lot of chemistry with Richie,  but I liked Richie but thought he was a little immature (he needs to wait a few more years and then I think he would be a great bachelor) and I really never saw it with Sasha.  All I saw was an awkward tango and some very awkward scenes with them together and I realize a lot of that is with editing.  But if they wanted us to belive the love story, I just wish they would have shown it then I would have been okay with this season. I actually thought it was the Blake show.  I hope Sam can move on from the Blake situation and enjoy her time with Sasha.   If she was so not into Michael, why not take Alex to F2.  IMO
IMO, it's not even in the same universe.
There's no overnights. NO sex. Not even the same.
Just a few kisses here and here. Barely leading on anyone, IMO, considering what this show is.

And based on what I know and have known for a long time, Michael was acting as was Sam since someone needed to be the F2 and he knew he was going to be F2 and he had no single date. Everything else that was physical between them was producer done so that there wouldn't be an obviousness to F1 Sasha.

And Sam has gone on record that her true F2 was Richie. She had negotiated that producers couldn't make her take him all that way so she made sure she didn't and that she took the one least invested (no single date).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:bestbud! @Sundy. I hope we get to see the photos in Woman's Day. Any idea if there are ones in there like this?

AAL. I have checked the current Woman's Day and nothing like these photos in the current edition. There is an article on Sam and Sasha and a small article regarding the groundswell of support for Richie as Bachie.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Thanks Sundy! I saw the Woman's Day and the Richie Bachelor!! It is so great! And too fantastic that the photo of him in the article is him holding a single rose. That is a new photo for sure. I will post when I get the chance.

I hope we get to see more of those other photos of Richie though. :Nod: TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f64f
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:16 pm

From Woman's Day Nov 2nd issue http://www.womansday.com.au/

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dda08ff50d6fadf3b136f77b1a9bc4e1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:23 pm

From OK Magazine Nov 2nd issue okmagazine.com.au

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 F0ef6681a6e4860262f8d38623e95b36
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:16 pm

I do honestly think that there must have been some sort of 'in principal' agreement for Richie to be Bachie.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:From Woman's Day Nov 2nd issue http://www.womansday.com.au/

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dda08ff50d6fadf3b136f77b1a9bc4e1

I love what he says here...he's picky...someone you'll spend the rest of your life with...a big thing.... blowkiss

It just has to be him....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Sundy wrote:I do honestly think that there must have been some sort of 'in principal' agreement for Richie to be Bachie.

Totally agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Sundy wrote:I do honestly think that there must have been some sort of 'in principal' agreement for Richie to be Bachie.
I think he has a contract of sorts and it's merely a time factor until filming that has loopholes just in case (i.e., he changes his mind, something happens, etc). But I think he is their Top Pick and rightly so. I would expect because there is near 4 months to filming that they couldn't make it official "official" but being on The Project and Sasha and Sam saying he is the next one pretty much seals the deal. I expect once it is completely official he will be on The Project at the desk the way Sam was when she was officially announced and closer to when filming starts (Sam was announced about a month before her season began filming).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Rolly wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:From Woman's Day Nov 2nd issue http://www.womansday.com.au/

I love what he says here...he's picky...someone you'll spend the rest of your life with...a big thing.... blowkiss

It just has to be him....
bestbud! It has to be.  :Nod: I also love that Richie is picky. On his SQT with Sam he said he is greedy because he wants that amazing relationship he sees his friends have. It's why I think he would be great as Bachelor because he would take it seriously and there's no pressure other than finding a girlfriend and certainly all the girls applying will be applying because of Richie as they are stating on SM. And the photo of him with a rose is something new so that was done later for sure. I really can't wait to see him be the Bachelor if so. I think Richie really is a rare person, as Sam said. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM