SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:19 am

Sam and Sasha on HYBPA. Sam Pang asked if Blake went with the girl that came third would Sam do the same thing (Richie mention 1). Specific question to the panel, who was eliminated at the final rose ceremony (Richie mention 2). Ed Kavalee asks Sam and Sasha what actually is a rope technician (Richie mention 3).
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Richie_ftw Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:38 am

Sasha's response was gold- basically saying a rope access technician is the guy who lifts the rope to let you into a club. All in good humour though.

They really let Michael gave it though, he got absolutely roped into by everyone! No mercy

Richie_ftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 am

Richie_ftw wrote:Sasha's response was gold- basically saying a rope access technician is the guy who lifts the rope to let you into a club. All in good humour though.

They really let Michael gave it though, he got absolutely roped into by everyone! No mercy

Agreed. Sam completely lost it on the missing soccer career answer
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 am

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/have-you-been-paying-attention/2015/10/26
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 am

Thoughts on HYBPA AAL?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:04 am

Thoughts...

1) Sam is, was, and forever will be #TeamRichie  :Nod:
2) Sam is not, has never been, and will never be Team Michael

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thoughts...

1) Sam is, was, and forever will be Team Richie  :Nod:

TeamRichieForever - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:13 am

I wonder if Sam even loved michael... I just dknt understand why he would make it to top 5 if she has never even expressed one bit of concern or love for him... Doesn't make sense and he seems to be posting alot relating her
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:16 am

HodanG wrote:I wonder if Sam even loved michael... I just dknt understand why he would make it to top 5 if she has never even expressed one bit of concern or love for him... Doesn't make sense and he seems to be posting alot relating her
From what I was told a long time ago, Michael wanted the extra screentime and Sam never wanted to give him a single date. She caught onto him during the show but there was a show to be made. Michael is posting a lot about himself (Sam just has to boost his own image). He is such a poser, imo, and like Sam, I couldn't care less about him. He's not even a nth of the man that Richie is, imo.

I think Sam has made it abundantly clear that she is #TeamRichie and for good reason. Richie is really the nicest guy there on that show, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:36 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thoughts...

1) Sam is, was, and forever will be Team Richie  :Nod:

cantstopl

cantstopl cantstopl

Good one AAL. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:41 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:13 pm

If Sam was never into Michael, why was she all over him in episodes.  Like she said, she couldn't keep her hands off of him.  IMO she is no better then Andi and Kaitlyn in what they did with Nick.  It's her choice I get that.  You can't tell me  you can hug and kiss like she did with Michael and there not be something there. If you can, then I question Sam. I never really saw a lot of chemistry with Richie,  but I liked Richie but thought he was a little immature (he needs to wait a few more years and then I think he would be a great bachelor) and I really never saw it with Sasha.  All I saw was an awkward tango and some very awkward scenes with them together and I realize a lot of that is with editing.  But if they wanted us to belive the love story, I just wish they would have shown it then I would have been okay with this season. I actually thought it was the Blake show.  I hope Sam can move on from the Blake situation and enjoy her time with Sasha.   If she was so not into Michael, why not take Alex to F2.  IMO

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM