SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:22 am

I remember reading some of you posted during the B'ette season that, Channel 10 has always targeted Richie for TB back before Sam Wood's season started filming. Do any of you have more information about this? And why Richie has turned out to be a contestants on the B'ette?

I kind of wanted to know every details about Richie's story giggling

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:58 am

Richie has a new facebook page for those that want to follow (of course!!)  The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613

https://www.facebook.com/richie.strahan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:42 am

peggy0221 wrote:I remember reading some of you posted during the B'ette season that, Channel 10 has always targeted Richie for TB back before Sam Wood's season started filming. Do any of you have more information about this? And why Richie has turned out to be a contestants on the B'ette?

I kind of wanted to know every details about Richie's story giggling

Someone can CMIIW but I thought it was Michael that was in contention to be the bachelor but they chose Blake Garvey instead.

ETA: From Michael's thread, first page, first post.

GuardianAngel wrote:
AEF wrote:Daily Mail saying this is another contestant
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3153153/Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-meant-Bachelor-year.html

But Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal that the 34-year-old professional soccer player was chosen by Channel Ten last year to star on The Bachelor – before losing out on the coveted top spot to Blake Garvey, 32.
duh

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2A53BA0C00000578-0-image-m-30_1436338844394

ETA: wow impressive!

Wikipedia.org

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks GA handwave
I know about Michael's story that he applied to be TB. But I remember seeing someone mentioned Richie was approached by production before Sam Wood, and they always wanted Richie. Maybe this is what I imagine and think Richie is this desirable? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:22 am

Could be peggy. I didn't know that! TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Oh, hello there Richie. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 BE0B2B6C-422F-4B6C-8674-0AC1E6BA1525
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Hello, indeed! yes Love it!! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613 beatingheart

The photos remind me so much of Art Bach NZ who models for Red Eleven before and after the show and recently at NZFW on the runway.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 am

I like the fact he is pursuing this. It gives me happy thoughts that he would considering the Bachie gig
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:49 am

peggy0221 wrote:Thanks GA handwave
I know about Michael's story that he applied to be TB. But I remember seeing someone mentioned Richie was approached by production before Sam Wood, and they always wanted Richie. Maybe this is what I imagine and think Richie is this desirable? giggling  

see2love posted it. Can't remember which thread. What i remember is that Richie too had applied for bachelor but they picked Sam Wood. Will post it here when i find it.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:51 am

Richie was asked to apply by Channel 10 and Shine for the season of Sam Wood. He talked about it in one of his interviews already posted in his previous thread. From what I know he and Tyson were asked to apply as they were Cleo Bachelors.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:20 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/richieforbachelor2016?bffb&utm_term=4ldqphp#4ldqphp
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie was asked to apply by Channel 10 and Shine for the season of Sam Wood. He talked about it in one of his interviews already posted in his previous thread. From what I know he and Tyson were asked to apply as they were Cleo Bachelors.

DO you have a source at channel ten or shine. I have someone they maybe interested in the Bachie if they don't pick Richie. I know they are scouting at Randwick on the weekend and will probably do so at the cup. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM