SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Anyone else watch Gogglebox AU? I noticed that the two times they had Bette AU on it was for Richie's SD and then Richie's FD and Sam saying goodbye to him. The comments by viewers were how much they loved Richie and those two guys who were watching were too funny how devastated they were with their "mate" leaving.  :cutiepie

Would love it if this thread could be made into a fan thread as well if possible? TYIA beatingheart hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:37 am

Oh AAL I just watched Gogglebox. How funny is that show. Seems a fairly fair reflection of the general publics opinions of Richie. Not a bad word said about him
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:44 am

Interesting. richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A5DB95A7-6FCF-4430-A56F-A408F1404C7A
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:38 am

Sundy wrote:Oh AAL I just watched Gogglebox. How funny is that show. Seems a fairly fair reflection of the general publics opinions of Richie. Not a bad word said about him
Isn't it great? So many different types of people watching Richie and all of them saying great things about him. He's a class act all around! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:45 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting. richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 A5DB95A7-6FCF-4430-A56F-A408F1404C7A
I think what is most interesting is that Richie is in the middle once again. :yes: Same clothes from when he was on Studio 10/Perfect Match show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:47 am

I also got the OK Mag article where the Top 10 guys were in and Richie was once again positioned in the middle and closest to the front of the page and with flowers next to him (only one who had that).

I loved how Richie said he is not afraid to be awkward on camera if that means finding the perfect girl for him. I like how real he is. What you see is what you get. From the moment of his intro video, he drove up in his own car and wore his work clothes and told Sam his job isn't "impressive" and then that was Richie's own home he built that he had his HTD. I like how upfront he is about who he is. Such a genuine guy.

richiestrahan - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 0d07dcfa0e299f481d30fb6fe8bee1db
okmagazine.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:51 am

I really wish to witness this unicorn to fall in love. Praying

If something happens and Richie is not the next Bachie, then I hope it's Alex, he is such a sweet gentleman.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:06 am

I really wish to see Richie as lead too! It's rare to see a truly genuine guy get to be lead. :yes:

The only one I have ever watched is Bach New Zealand Art Green who was genuine and he also modeled/models like Richie, is dorky and quirky like Richie, has a great sense of humour, doesn't take life too seriously, just has fun and wants to be happy, treats people with kindness and respect, and is just kind and genuine and is just himself and while still putting others first is still a man through and through, knows who he is and what he wants and has a quiet confidence in himself where he doesn't need to impress anyone... just is himself.

Love it! beatingheart hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 am

Seems the stars are aligning. I think if they couldn't get Richie to be The Bach they will go new. When you think about it Richie narrated most of the season. He was extremely open in those VOs and with Sam he just struggled to say what Sam wanted to hear. And you know what, I'm glad he didn't. He seems the type to really see the significance in opening up. I think it will come when he meets the one, and if he is in control of the situation I think he will present really well. Interesting too that Richie in this picture seems illuminated (light colours). I wonder if he is heading to Melbourne like all the others this weekend
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:39 am

^ ITA. From what I've heard, if Richie turns down the gig (he is top pick) then they will have to go with someone new.

And yes, Richie narrated most of the season and he did a fantastic job (he has a great speaking voice). It's why he is so articulate and well-spoken and perfect for the lead gig because his ITMs were some of the best, imo, along with Alex. And that is what counts... Richie's ITMs and PIs will be how he will be as a lead (not contestant of how he was with Sam, nervous and a good sign since it shows he was being vulnerable and real).

So to me, Richie is the complete package and would have a team of people to support him like Sam said she had for herself. It would be amazing for him to have that support from production and crew to help him find love like they did Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:46 am

Completely agree with everything. This is why I get so confused when people say he is emotionally immature. I did not see that at all. All I saw was a guy that was comfortable enough to be completely himself, warts and all and this is what has seen him gain a legion of fans. People relate to him, understand where he is coming from. It would be a priveledge to see him find love. It would to fun, sweet and 100% sincere. Pass me the tissues already
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:53 am

Yes!! Pass the tissues!! It would be so amazing!!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
happygolucky
MissB
atem
computerms
ElonM